Thread: Mount Rushmore was built by the Ku Klan Klan: NYTimes.

Exclamation Mount Rushmore was built by the Ku Klan Klan: NYTimes.

Here we go again they are targeting the American history and with Mount Rushmore claiming that it belonged to a lakota tribe and the far left are attacking the mount rushmore creator by claiming he had strong ties Ku Klan Clan.

The NYtimes is echoing the democrats tweet. Not sure if the democrats are trying to win this year. But this is an attack on American history in general that doesn't help anyone.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wonder why the Washington Post isn't reporting on this kind of stuff?

Is it because their newspaper is named after a slave owner?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Democratic party is deep-rooted in racism and the KKK, can we get rid of that please?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

It must have been really difficult doing all that climbing, rappelling and chiseling while only being able to see out of two little eye holes and carrying a torch.

The ridiculousness of media collectively is pegging the 1-10 stupid meter these days.

(Pssst...NYT, don't tell anyone but the KKK was started by Democrats)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1278440592771633155
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1278439670335131649
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Margaret Sanger had close ties to the KKK AND Nazis. Why aren't they burning Planned Parenthood clinics?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1278440592771633155
    Its almost like the democrats want to lose this year. I sure remember the BLM in 2008,2016 but with this kind of anti Americanism massaging before the 4th July? i think some voters would remember this.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like MSNBC is giving them a platform

Source

Didn't the Lakota steal land from the Cheyennes? They don't seem to be pissed off at that.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Didn't the Lakota steal land from the Cheyennes? They don't seem to be pissed off at that.
    the Lakota steal land from the Cheyennes
    Yes they did.The area where Mount Rushmore was built was actually built upon the ancient tribes of Cheyennes before the Lakota tribe, MSM claims Lakota made allies made with the Cheynness hm thats a bit off history.

They don't seem to be pissed off at that
    Just like MSM wont ever mention the enslaved of white Europeans and some Italians by the Ottoman empire. Many of these Europeans were sold to Africa and middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I wonder why the Washington Post isn't reporting on this kind of stuff?

Is it because their newspaper is named after a slave owner?
    I bet someone in their past has deep connections to the KKK as well.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!