Thread: WSJ – “end of humanity” through transhumanism

WSJ – “end of humanity” through transhumanism

The Wall Street Journal (of Trump’s and Rothschild’s friend Rupert Murdoch) looks forward to the end of humanity!
    A piece about the wonders of transhumanism for which the coronavirus hysteria can be used...

Here’s the WSJ article.
    Eternal life through advanced technology seems like a pipe dream for a society that, until recently, had trouble manufacturing enough masks to save doctors’ and nurses’ lives. Yet Covid-19 may turn out to be just the kind of crisis needed to turbocharge efforts to create what its advocates call a “transhuman” future.With our biological fragility more obvious than ever, many people will be ready to embrace the message of the Transhumanist Declaration, an eight-point program first issued in 1998: “We envision the possibility of broadening human potential by overcoming aging, cognitive shortcomings, involuntary suffering and our confinement to planet Earth.”
    http://archive.is/aCylb
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    McKinsey has earlier (before corona) reported that up to one-third of US workers could be unemployed by 2030 because computers and robots have made man obsolete, adding around “60 percent of occupations have at least 30 percent of constituent work activities that could be automated”.

According to economist David Rosenberg:
    the central bank is now becoming a hedge fund.
    Adding low-quality corporate credits to its balance sheet is a whole different game.
    … keeping zombie companies alive, rendering fundamental analysis and price discovery obsolete, and leading to a complete misallocation of resources.
    Bloomberg reported that unemployed US workers should have received $214 billion in benefits, early June, but had “only” gotten $146 billion.
    The Kentucky Career Center kept people waiting 10 hours before their unemployment claim help was handled: https://www.globalresearch.ca/americ...conomy/5716506
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The following is a good (but overlong) article on Michael Bloomberg, who earlier entered the presidential race to give Donald Trump some extra publicity.
    Michael Bloomberg is a Trilateral Commission member and was global envoy to the World Health Organization (WHO) and climate ambassador to the United Nations from 2016 to 2019.

Since Michael Bloomberg was mayor of New York he has been very busy implementing the surveillance state. These days the Bloomberg Foundation is pursuing: behavioural economic nudges, blockchain identity, digital governance, labour market analytics, performance-based government contracting, and interoperable data systems.
    My home town Amsterdam is one of 21 capitals selected to do sick Bloomberg experiments to advance the surveillance state.

Bloomberg graduated from Johns Hopkins in 1964 and has maintained close ties ever since.
    The infamous Event 201, staged in New York in October 2019, was a joint enterprise of the Gates Foundation and the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security. The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security is an initiative of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of public health.

For years, the World Bank and the United Nations have been setting up programs that connect metrics to (Agenda21) Sustainable Development Goals.
    They plan to implement identity systems such as ID2020, which is being advanced by Microsoft, Accenture, the Rockefeller Foundation, and GAVI (the Gates-funded vaccination program).

Bloomberg is also involved with the Global Parliament of Mayors for which vaccinations is a key area of interest.

On 9 March, a week before the endless lockdown of most of the world was started, 2,000 US mayors and high city officials came to Washington DC for the annual conference of the National League of Cities. A “conspiracy theorist” might assume that this was in preparation of the lockdown of the US.
    On 10 March, Bloomberg gave a keynote address and launched a Coronavirus Local Response Initiative managed in partnership with the Harvard City Leadership Initiative and the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, both funded by Bloomberg Philanthropies.

On 11 March, Director General of the WHO Tedros Ghebreyesus, officially declared the coronavirus pandemic.

On 16 April 2020, at another event, Bill Gates joined Bloomberg.

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/br...mic-panopticon
    (https://archive.is/lznNM)

You think coronavirus hysteria wont stop under Biden? think again.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You think coronavirus hysteria wont stop under Biden? think again.
    I always that Joe Biden was chosen by the one-party Democrook-Republicons to get Donald re-elected.
    And in retrospect I believe that Donald's good friend Hillary was selected to get Trump in the White House.

And that Bloomberg entered the race to give Donald some more publicity (We have to stop Trump!)...

I will admit in advance that I'm wrong if Biden becomes president though...