Thread: Is Totalitarianism 'The New Normal'?

Is Totalitarianism 'The New Normal'?

June 30, 2020

We cannot go back to the pre-coronavirus world, they tell us. Everything has changed and we must accept a "new normal." What does this "new normal" look like? It looks a lot like a dystopian horror film, where privacy is destroyed, property is subject to political whim, surveillance is to be accepted, medical treatments can be forced on people. Should we accept totalitarianism as our "new normal"? Plus in today's program: the real story of Houston's "round two hospital crisis."

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, if we allow it to be.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I've been quietly watching people for the last several decades. As our freedoms have vanished in piecemeal fashion there have been those who have made the clarion call. But what has that call been? Not so terribly unlike that of the vile and rightly despised regressives, those proclaiming their love of freedom and the horror they feel at seeing it consumed by Theire agents and other minions have been long saying that something must be done. Note that they rarely say "I need to do something...", but always that some vaguely referenced body needs to make the booboos all better.

Well Sally, there ain't no cavalry going to come riding in at the last second to pull your fat-quivering endomorphic bacon out of the fire.

I find it sadly amusing to witness what has been happening and continues to this very day with all the hand-wringing "something has to be done" talk. But barely a one of us, save a few loons such as myself, are calling for people to take up arms and put this bull$#@! to its right and just end. No no no, that would be violent. Well honey child, what Theye are doing to us is violent, has been going on for 200 years and more, is gaining in stridence, and Theye will NEVER let up until we make them.

Americans ($#@! the rest of the world, which can burn in hell for all I care, despite the fact that the vast bulk of my family lives elsewhere) want what is not going to happen - the knight in shining armor swooping in to slay the eville dragon and set the people "free" (pretty slavery, actually)

On the whole, we are a raft of filthy degenerates, too dishonest to own our corruption and proclaim it to the world, save the scummy likes of BLM, antifa, etc. who, for all their degeneracy will at least own their filth, whereas the rest of us mostly lie to ourselves and each other about what it is we want and what motivates us. We STILL want something for nothing. We want freedom, but don't want to pay the price to become free and to keep our liberty intact. We want heroes to do the dirty work for us so we can then go back to our vapid, idiotic existences of reality TV and the wringing our hands tearfully as we churn and grind over which color we want for the new $#@!ing BMW.

I could be wrong, and I am no longer certain whether I hope I am, but this may be the BIG one, Elizabeth. Theye are going to strike at you in the coming decade with all manner of evil and the choice will stand before every American to lay down or fight. As things currently stand, we are by all means going to lay down. If you take exception to this, well maybe that is good, or maybe not - I am perhaps not smart enough to know. But what I do know is this: if you truly want to be ACTUALLY free and not just another chattel-subject of pretty slavery, then you'd better get your head freed from your sphincter and understand that you will likely have to become a raving, murdering bastard because Theye will never stop, no matter how long it takes or what they must destroy, including entire nations, in order to get what they want, which is nothing less than the entire planet for themselves.

Had the minutemen been as we in terms of attitude and cowardice, America would never have come to exist and those few of us who would have been born regardless of the change of circumstance would be speaking the Queen's english as we had our tea and crumpets with our pinkies sticking out like a raft of ball-less peacocks.

We took 200 years to hose this experiment all up through the devices of our corruption. It's going to take a long time to get us back to the place where our potential is once again equal to that of 1791. You either accept the likelihood that you may have to kill another human being (or more), or kiss your $#@! a fond farewell.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I appreciate the thumbnail the liberty report used, "covid-1984". It's what I have been using and I think it perfectly encapsulates what is happening here with that event.

We can put an end to all of this at any time we choose. Will we? If so, when will that be? I think we ultimately will but it's taking a lot more direct tyranny to our face to get us from the current molasses state of slowly waking up from a deep slumber to readying the muskets. For many, especially those that have been in this fight for a long time, this transition process in our mindset has been painful to watch and live through. It will come.

Demoralization
    Destabilzation
    CRISIS < (WE ARE HERE)
    Normalization

So... yes. Totalitarianism is the NEW NORMAL.

Dont be surprised when this current crisis / series of crises is extended as long as they can get away with it. I fear if Trump loses in 2020, it is the END OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT. And I think that Trump is not perfect either.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Demoralization
    Destabilzation
    CRISIS < (WE ARE HERE)
    Normalization
    I see you've heard Bezmenov's little talk from year's past.

So... yes. Totalitarianism is the NEW NORMAL.
    The seeds were already sprouting before the ink was dry on the Constitution.

Dont be surprised when this current crisis / series of crises is extended as long as they can get away with it. I fear if Trump loses in 2020, it is the END OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT. And I think that Trump is not perfect either.
    This is a very distinct possibility and we will have nobody to thank but ourselves. We talk about "liberty" and are fond of quoting the Framers who so many seem to worship.

One of the oft cited quote refers to watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants. What in bleeding hell do people think those words mean? It means going out and killing real human beings, and yet here we stand, most of us shivering in our boots if anyone dares mention the fact that at this point our only viable option is to start killing people in defense of our freedoms. Heaven forbid... that's violent. You bet it is, and at times such as these violence is the single alternative to laying down. Nobody is going to talk and reason Themme out of their decision to crush the lot of us who want something better than the rotten heart of 1984 as the stone upon which our lives rest. Theye are going to bring every stinking one of us who is capable/willing to think for themselves to the slaughter, whether literally or figuratively, and leave the world to the turds whose minds are rotten with every adage of Huxley's BNW, eager to get on their knees in service to that which is greater than they; the reward being a mouthful of wonderful.

We have failed miserably in our creative thinking. We have failed miserably in our vigilance against the Tyrant. We have failed miserably in having tolerated the intolerable. We have failed miserably in allowing ourselves to be cowed by those who seek to reduce liberty to wrack and ruin. We have failed miserably in basically every way that matters in terms of our status as free men. We have effectively reduced ourselves to a race of Weakmen who are about to get their asses handed to them, andm ark my words on this: it's coming.

Hide behind the false bull$#@! of non-violence if it pleases you, but keep your tongue behind your teeth when Theire agents come to knock you to the floor, for you will have had been warned many, many times.

Time ain't coming; it's here, and one of two things will happen - either you will stand up like men and fight and kill those who would see you subdued, or you will subdued by your own lazy hand.

Speaking for myself only, I have no intentions of laying down for anyone, at any time, for any reason. If I'm going to be killed by Themme for having the temerity to defend what is mine, I will endeavor to take as many of the the subhuman vermin with me as I am able.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I see you've heard Bezmenov's little talk from year's past.

The seeds were already sprouting before the ink was dry on the Constitution.

This is a very distinct possibility and we will have nobody to thank but ourselves. We talk about "liberty" and are fond of quoting the Framers who so many seem to worship.

One of the oft cited quote refers to watering the tree of liberty with the blood of tyrants. What in bleeding hell do people think those words mean? It means going out and killing real human beings, and yet here we stand, most of us shivering in our boots if anyone dares mention the fact that at this point our only viable option is to start killing people in defense of our freedoms. Heaven forbid... that's violent. You bet it is, and at times such as these violence is the single alternative to laying down. Nobody is going to talk and reason Themme out of their decision to crush the lot of us who want something better than the rotten heart of 1984 as the stone upon which our lives rest. Theye are going to bring every stinking one of us who is capable/willing to think for themselves to the slaughter, whether literally or figuratively, and leave the world to the turds whose minds are rotten with every adage of Huxley's BNW, eager to get on their knees in service to that which is greater than they; the reward being a mouthful of wonderful.

We have failed miserably in our creative thinking. We have failed miserably in our vigilance against the Tyrant. We have failed miserably in having tolerated the intolerable. We have failed miserably in allowing ourselves to be cowed by those who seek to reduce liberty to wrack and ruin. We have failed miserably in basically every way that matters in terms of our status as free men. We have effectively reduced ourselves to a race of Weakmen who are about to get their asses handed to them, andm ark my words on this: it's coming.

Hide behind the false bull$#@! of non-violence if it pleases you, but keep your tongue behind your teeth when Theire agents come to knock you to the floor, for you will have had been warned many, many times.

Time ain't coming; it's here, and one of two things will happen - either you will stand up like men and fight and kill those who would see you subdued, or you will subdued by your own lazy hand.

Speaking for myself only, I have no intentions of laying down for anyone, at any time, for any reason. If I'm going to be killed by Themme for having the temerity to defend what is mine, I will endeavor to take as many of the the subhuman vermin with me as I am able.
    There are now so many times that in my daily life, I shake my head, seeing how many people when offered the choice between what is Right and what is Easy, and most automatically choose what is Easy. It is now Easy to support actual slavery like Amazon by shopping on Amazon instead of heading down to a local mom and pop store. Those same people make the same Easy choice to apply for Welfare. They choose to throw away any Human Rights that they do not believe affect them. They throw out your Right to Privacy without question. They throw out your Right to Bear Arms when they vote for anyone who wants more "gun control". They burn your Right to Free Speech, Press, and Religion when they support Censorship. We already know the MSM is completely censored information, which is nothing but Misinformation.

Should violence come to your front door, which, I agree is now here, they will not raise a finger against the hand that feeds them. And they care not if violence comes to THEIR front door as they think they are "safe" because they are obedient. They will only learn too late that the oppressive tyrannical violence we have all warned about will destroy them entirely. They chose violence because it is EASY.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.