Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Provo, Utah: Antifa fires at SUV

Provo, Utah: Antifa fires at SUV

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status...01442620489729
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It would spoil his day if somebody returned fire.

WWTH? Nobody got hit?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    WWTH? Nobody got hit?
    Brigham Young's spirit came in and intervened.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    It would spoil his day if somebody returned fire.
    Or if the person driving the van singled him out and decided to try and run him over.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-30-2020 at 01:12 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

HAN
    SHOOTS
    FIRST
    !
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    WWTH? Nobody got hit?
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Brigham Young's spirit came in and intervened.
    Correction: Brigham Young's spirit came in and intervened from the driver receiving life threatening injuries, as he was shot but only received non-life threatening injuries.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Police: Man shot while driving through protest in Provo

https://kjzz.com/news/local/police-s...ed-to-protests

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I didn't have time to dig into it, thanks. I'm glad he's going to be ok, may he repay the favor that was bestowed upon him.
    "The Patriarch"

Liberals be like: "bUt iT WaS a pEaceFuL sHooTinG".
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Updated:

UPDATE: (June 30, 12:48 a.m. ) -- Police say the man driving a white SUV was pulling into the right turn lane in an attempt to turn onto Center Street when several protesters began crowding the vehicle.

Police said a male protester ran to the passenger side of the SUV, pointed a handgun at the driver and shot one round through the window. The driver was struck by the bullet and fled the scene.

The gunman shot a second round that went through the rear passenger window, according to video obtained by police.

The same protester later approached another vehicle at 500 N. University Avenue and broke the window with the handgun, police stated in a Facebook post.
    So the Police never came, and the shooter had time to break a car window?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Eventually, the patience will end and all these people antifa and BLM keep $#@!ing with will shoot back. It won't end well for those groups.

Firing a gun into a passing vehicle is the language of the unheard.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Firing a gun into a passing vehicle is the language of the unheard.
    Returning fire is the language of being shot at.

Dang. I always thought of Provo as a quaint Mormon town.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It is. And yet there they are.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wth happened to Provo?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

There is no hiding from this.

There is no hiding from this.
    “You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”

Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    “You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.”
    Time for states to secede.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Looks like they caught the bastard.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...52104973312001

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Eventually, the patience will end and all these people antifa and BLM keep $#@!ing with will shoot back. It won't end well for those groups.
    That's what they want. It's like a school bully poking you until you do something back, then you're the one that gets suspended.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

https://twitter.com/ProvoPolice/stat...66467297472514

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Beaver is a quaint Mormon town, Ephraim is a quaint Mormon town, Aurora is a quaint Mormon town, Nephi is a quaint Mormon town, Heber is a quaint Mormon town, Moroni is a quaint Mormon town and there is dozens more... I don't know if I would describe Provo as a quaint Mormon town.. it is right next to Orem and both of those have a large population with a nicely sized city center.

Provo is also college town, you have BYU which is a private college owned by the Mormon church. They have strict rules for behavior and moral code that can lead you to get expelled.

There is also UVU which is technically in Orem but Orem and Provo are kind of the same city, if you drive through it basically looks like one city.

I was a bit surprised that it happened here as well, I would not think these are largely BYU students, probably UVU students or maybe kids who grew up there and never went to college.. They do have a dental hygiene college and a nursing college there as well.

Beaver is a quaint Mormon town...
    I drove through Provo a few times in the early 1990s. I sometimes forget that things change. Where I used to want a renewal of the spirit of 1776, now I will settle for the relative sanity of the 1990s...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	merlin_2822632.7.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	7593

Second man arrested for allegedly brandishing firearm at protest

PROVO — A second gunman has been arrested by Provo police stemming from a confrontation between a motorist and protesters that resulted in one man being shot earlier this week.

Bradley Glenn Walters, 29, of Ogden, was arrested Wednesday night for investigation of aggravated assault and rioting.

All these Antifa guys look 20 years older than they are. Liberalism isn't healthy.

Organizer of Provo protest arrested, accused of rioting, making threats

PROVO — One of the organizers of a protest in Provo that resulted in a motorist being shot was arrested on Thursday.

John Earle Sullivan, 25, of Sandy, was booked into the Utah County Jail for investigation of rioting, making a threat of violence and criminal mischief.

On June 29, a group calling itself Back to Blue planned to drive around the Provo Police Department and honk their horns to show support for law enforcement.

Another group planned a counterprotest at the same time and place. On Facebook, its event page was originally titled End Police Brutality but was later changed to Marching for Racial Equality. The Facebook pages listed the event’s hosts as the groups Insurgence, Solidarity for Justice, Salt Lake Equal Rights Movement and the Salt Lake Antifascist Coalition.

Sullivan is part of the Insurgence USA group, according to a police affidavit.
    “The protest traveled on the roadways blocking motorists who have the right of way. John Sullivan blocked vehicles from freely moving lawfully. During the course of the protest, two handguns were brandished and two shots fired toward a motorist traveling to Home Depot. Vehicles were damaged by protestors as well as by John Sullivan,” the affidavit states.

“As a protest organizer John Sullivan is heard and seen as he is promoting protesters to block roadways, keeping motorists from traveling lawfully and freely.”

Sullivan was also captured on video threatening to beat a woman in an SUV, according to the affidavit, and then kicking her door, leaving a dent.

Sullivan was seen with Jesse Taggart — the man charged with shooting the motorist — throughout the protest, the affidavit states.
    More: https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/7/...making-threats
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5f088ae225049.image_.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	7956
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 01-15-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast