Thread: Why are we so backward? Most Europeans say F masks

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Europeans have it right if most of them are rejecting masks.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Not just people, but countries.

Example 1,000,000 of how easily the masses are manipulated. A few weeks ago barely anyone was wearing a muzzle around here except the poor bastards that had to because of their jobs.

Now? 70% at least. Many in their cars by themselves. I guess the damn idiots are keeping their steering wheels safe. It’s July and people are worried about getting sick. Insanity. It’s become a cult.

What has changed? 24/7 media propaganda. No one remembers the “flatten the curve” bull$#@! and how the “experts” said that the SAME number of people would get sick, but we just needed to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed. Now? We must stop the spread! Wear your mask!

I will not live this lie. I found my hill. I pray that others join me and do not comply. How could a mandatory needle in the arm not be the logical next step? Better stand up now before they wipe us out of the system. Claim your liberty.

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Mockingbird

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Mockingbird
    Mockingbird Mocks and calls that a "conspiracy theory"..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quarantine sick people, not healthy people.

Those at high risk of infection need to wear masks, not people who are surfing or while driving by yourself in your car.

Shutting down businesses because of a virus can only cause severe harm to the economy.

The behavior of those demanding you wear a face mask at home because it is now PROVEN that the Corona Virus can be transmitted merely by looking at your screen because photons can carry the virus over the interwebz. That is a CULTIST behavior.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Quarantine sick people, not healthy people.

Those at high risk of infection need to wear masks, not people who are surfing or while driving by yourself in your car.

Shutting down businesses because of a virus can only cause severe harm to the economy.

The behavior of those demanding you wear a face mask at home because it is now PROVEN that the Corona Virus can be transmitted merely by looking at your screen because photons can carry the virus over the interwebz. That is a CULTIST behavior.
    Correct. Quarantining healthy people has never been proven to work.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Correct. Quarantining healthy people has never been proven to work.
    Often confused, they probably thought it would be a novel idea to have the well people wear a mask, since it's a novel virus.

Toughened up recently, a friend of mine who went through there says. 800 USD fine now.

$#@! all these governors that are signing executive orders to make it mandatory to wear masks in public.

Calvin Coolidge