Thread: Fake Conservatives: GOP base just had 'fool me 4.0' experience?

Fake Conservatives: GOP base just had 'fool me 4.0' experience?

W Bush didn't turn out to be a small gummit conservative and MAGA didn't turn out to be pro DOMA but have GOP pro-life supporters been had again or they are not informed enough to navigate the political waters anymore?
    'God, Family, Country' has been somewhat muted since the America-First revolt, 'baby murder' before the DOMA cause used to be a huge life altering issue.

Related

DACA, LGBTQ decisions leave some conservatives with Supreme Court buyers' remorse
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dac...buyers-remorse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsOlXidHXRE

Conservative leader on Trump: 'He's a fraud and has betrayed us twice now'

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You just don't get it.

It has nothing to do with being conservative, pro-life or pro-liberty for that matter.

All that matters is "R". If "R" wins, it is better than "D", even when "R" is a self-admitted life-long NY Lib.

Centuries of team sports should have clued you in. As long as one team wins within the organization, that is all that matters. They could experience 'fool me 52.0', and it still wouldn't matter.

Plus, you must sacrifice liberty in order to preserve it. Members of this forum have said so.

What they will never do is Follow the Money, because if they did, and they learned the truth, they would have no one to root for this November.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    You just don't get it.

It has nothing to do with being conservative, pro-life or pro-liberty for that matter.

All that matters is "R". If "R" wins, it is better than "D", even when "R" is a self-admitted life-long NY Lib.

Centuries of team sports should have clued you in. As long as one team wins within the organization, that is all that matters. They could experience 'fool me 52.0', and it still wouldn't matter.

Plus, you must sacrifice liberty in order to preserve it. Members of this forum have said so.

What they will never do is Follow the Money, because if they did, and they learned the truth, they would have no one to root for this November.
    ^^^THIS^^^

+ rep.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Getting real tired of John Robert's $#@!.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

You just don't get it.

EM.

While your point is not without merit, 'Follow the money' should be done in a politically correct way; recently a Libertarian leaning cartoonist who had also mocked R & D parade was was reportedly banned from White House after his cartoon tried to 'follow the money' in an irresponsible manner.

I swear you people must be shills to suppress voter turnout on the right. No conservative can really think think Trump isn't better than Biden. Even when Ron Paul was running you had some of these people telling us that it didn't make a difference, he was no better than the Democrats.

More incoherent gibberish from Enhanced Deficit and his pro-Moslem group.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You just don't get it.

I'm not going to fall into the nihilistic trap that there is no difference. The Republican Party might be $#@!, but at this point they aren't simply two identical sides of the same coin. At the very least, this distinction can be made at the voter level, if not the leadership level of the party. Republican voters aren't trying to unperson me. Furthermore, the Democrats are pushing the Overton Window into godawful territory.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I swear you people must be shills to suppress voter turnout on the right. No conservative can really think think Trump isn't better than Biden. Even when Ron Paul was running you had some of these people telling us that it didn't make a difference, he was no better than the Democrats.
    Depends on what you mean by "better". Better perhaps in the sense that Trump says things that his base wants to hear but then does the opposite, which is little to no different than what Hillary or Biden would do. Hillary or Biden wouldn't bother with the charade. Those of us paying attention know that the CFR is (domestically) in control of both parties and their "elected" politicians, while all of this is well planned out long in advance by CFR/RIIA think tanks over in Britain.

-I'm withdrawing from TPP and Paris Accord!
    (Later, TPP is added to USMCA and the Paris Accord is valid until Trump is out-of-office)

-I'm withdrawing from the WHO!
    (Months later still no withdrawal)

etc etc. The dude is all talk but follows the script in his official actions. Tweets and rallies are not official actions. They are Madison Ave PR and nothing else. You haven't figured this out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I'm not going to fall into the nihilistic trap that there is no difference. The Republican Party might be $#@!, but at this point they aren't simply two identical sides of the same coin. At the very least, this distinction can be made at the voter level, if not the leadership level of the party. Republican voters aren't trying to unperson me. Furthermore, the Democrats are pushing the Overton Window into godawful territory.
    I dunno man, until I start to see Republicans wise up and realize they're being sold down the globalist river by Trump in all of his official actions, instead of taking every tweet, rally statement, Breitbart spin and Qtard post as if they mean anything, then I see no difference. But that won't happen because the damage has been done and Trump is almost out of office. He will go down in history as a terrible President but he will also go down in history, among the ruling class, as one of the best.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-01-2020 at 03:14 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book