Thread: Dozens arrested at the Hague unauthorized rally against COVID-19 restrictions

Dozens arrested at the Hague unauthorized rally against COVID-19 restrictions

The Police at Hague were quick to arrest protesters protesting Covid 19 lockdown restrictions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This time a mere 37 were arrested...

On 21 June, a reported 400 were arrested for protesting against the COVID-19 police state: https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/0...ce-after-demo/

When some 5000 people in Amsterdam were protesting against the death of George Floyd – who died all the way in the USA – the police did nothing.

That was on the orders of the Mayor selected by King Willem-Alexander, Femke Halsema, who was more criticised than the protesters (this is not the usual way of reporting): https://www.iamexpat.nl/expat-info/d...uare-amsterdam
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

All protests are equal, but some protests are more equal.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If you protest against coronavirus, you're considered dangerous. If you're a BLM protester, you're considered a hero.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yeah I don't really recognise my own country anymore. Only a short time before corona we had this:

[Protests against the implementation of measures around nitrogen]

And yes, these were farmers who set records with the amount of traffic jams caused by driving their tractors on the highways, towards The Hague, onto the big central field there.. On a few occasions.

I guess the lesson there is, if you drive a couple tons of metal, you're less likely to be unjustly arrested . (a few farmers were arrested tho, but they also resowed the grass on the field and paid for all the damages they caused as farmers are decent people)

"I am a bird"