Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump deliberately trying hard to lose.

Trump deliberately trying hard to lose.

Here's my thoughts. Trump is deliberately trying to lose. After a google search Tucker is onboard too. No president no matter what they think retweets "White Power" during national upheaval and rioting. I don't care if he thinks that but FFS he's got to have more sense than that. He's got to ask himself, "should I retweet that during these times?" and if so what might the consequences be? Especially only five months from elections??? He knows theres an election coming and if he gave half a shiit about it or being re-elected he would ask himself these questions. Consider also, that nobody on his campaign warns him?? weird. Only Trump could make Joe Biden a bumbling gaffe machine sound like a plausible alternative?

He's throwing the election, like a boxer taking the fall but for what reason? what's the real reason for doing it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-wh...011126104.html

President Donald Trump set off a "five-alarm fire" in the White House on Sunday morning after he retweeted a video of one of his supporters saying "white power," according to two White House officials.

The video remained on the president's Twitter page, where he has 82 million followers, for more than three hours because White House officials couldn't reach him to ask him to delete it, the two officials said. The president was at his golf club in Virginia and had put his phone down, the officials said.

https://www.insider.com/fox-news-tuc...in-2020-2019-4

Fox News host Tucker Carlson asked during his show on Thursday night: What if President Donald Trump doesn't actually want to be reelected in 2020?

"Everyone assumes he wants to be reelected, most presidents do, but what if Donald Trump had decided he's had enough?" Carlson said during the segment. "Too many investigations, too much nastiness, too few upsides. It wouldn't be a crazy conclusion. How would you like to spend your 70s locked in the White House?"

Third party FTW!

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Doubt all MAGA supporters are already 'tired of all the winning'. But even Tucker Carlson of Foxnews made some stunning statements the other day invoking L-word.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson unloads on Trump: ‘How can you protect my family? How are you trying?’

‘The trailer parks are rock-solid. What choice do they have? They’ve got to vote for us’

‘People will put up with almost anything if you do that. You can regularly say embarrassing things on television. You can hire Omarosa to work at the White House. All of that will be forgiven if you protect your people. But if you do not protect them — or worse than that, if you seem like you can’t be bothered to protect them — then you’re done.’

That’s Fox News host Tucker Carlson, in his opening monologue, delivering a scathing rebuke of how President Trump has responded to the protests erupting across the nation.
    “What Americans want most right now is an end to this chaos. They want their cities to be saved. They want this to stop immediately,” he said. “If the commander-in-chief cannot stop it, he will lose in November. The left will blame him for the atrocities they encouraged, and some voters will agree.”
    Carlson used an incident with one of his network’s reporters to question whether Trump is even capable putting an end to the violence at this point.
    “If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across the street from your house, how can you protect my family?” Carlson said on his show. “How are you going to protect the country? How are you trying?”

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post

Third party FTW!
    Nothing is impossible in politics but a third party horse to have a credible chance have to have done lot of homework by this tage.

Rand, Amash, Massie and professional Libertarian Party might not have expected such crisis (that in Chinese translates to opportunity) as unfolding these days.

He's either playing both sides of this or one of his higher aides did it and gave Dump that ole "plausible deniability."

And if bolsheviks bemoan "white power," then what do they say about this?....

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Good luck with a Third party in America in Canada such parties arent even noticed. We shall see if Trump wanted to do lose but i do know democrats are making it harder for white people to vote for them especially what they just did by tweeting that mount rush is racist.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-29-2020 at 11:02 PM.

I don't think he wanted to win the first time. It was a lark, and the only reason he won was because Hillary was so terrible.
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Intent View Post
    I don't think he wanted to win the first time. It was a lark, and the only reason he won was because Hillary was so terrible.
    And I suspect he will remain in office due to literally NO other option...

no one wants creepy Uncle Joe.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

How are your political parties soooooo $#@! that nobody primaried Trump, and Biden is the best the DNC has?

Rand should have run against Trump on principle, so that in 2024 people remember who was against this.

The conventions not til August. Trump could not to run yet if he actually wanted out.

More likely he has no proper grip on quite what he has unleashed.

Also who the hell buys the idea that the President is unreachable by the White House for 3 hours? They wanted it up.
    Last edited by idiom; 06-30-2020 at 01:11 AM.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

The tweet that Trump retweeted. How many people have actually watched it vs. just hearing the media hysteria?

https://www.twitter.com/davenewworld...65068048158720

Trump says he didn't hear the white power comment. Entirely plausible if a) he never actually played the video, and instead retweeted it because of the stll pic of a cart with signs that say "Trump 2020" and "America First". Or b) he could have either played it with the sound off, or turned the sound up after it started playing, missing the comment. All very common things for people (and Trump) to do, especially older people. How well does Biden use Twitter?

Alternatively, you can buy into the media narrative that Trump is an evil genius, paying attention to every detail, with every action and statement calculated and preplanned. Thus, this was an intentional dog whistle to the vast white power conspiracy, and Trump's denial is part of a well thought out plan.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even if he was trying to lose, he's still going to win because nobody wants Joe Biden.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The tweet that Trump retweeted. How many people have actually watched it vs. just hearing the media hysteria?

https://www.twitter.com/davenewworld...65068048158720

Trump says he didn't hear the white power comment. Entirely plausible if a) he never actually played the video, and instead retweeted it because of the stll pic of a cart with signs that say "Trump 2020" and "America First". Or b) he could have either played it with the sound off, or turned the sound up after it started playing, missing the comment. All very common things for people (and Trump) to do, especially older people. How well does Biden use Twitter?

Alternatively, you can buy into the media narrative that Trump is an evil genius, paying attention to every detail, with every action and statement calculated and preplanned. Thus, this was an intentional dog whistle to the vast white power conspiracy, and Trump's denial is part of a well thought out plan.
    Ya it happened right at the beginning, a lot of times when you play videos on twitter the sound is muted by default so you have to turn it on so sometimes you miss the first five or ten seconds of audio unless you replay the whole thing.

It was clear the guy was yelling it sarcastically because he was being called a nazi and stuff, not that he should have done it but it seems that is what happened.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya it happened right at the beginning, a lot of times when you play videos on twitter the sound is muted by default so you have to turn it on so sometimes you miss the first five or ten seconds of audio unless you replay the whole thing.

It was clear the guy was yelling it sarcastically because he was being called a nazi and stuff, not that he should have done it but it seems that is what happened.
    Yeah, as far as the video goes, which very few people have seen, the protesters were instigating. If you watch carefully, you can see that one of them was holding a big sign that said "White Trash", other signs were calling them Nazis. Plenty of profanity being spewed. The same old hysterical hyperbole.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

God help the poor bastards running the DNC convention. Could easy go 1968 on their asses if Biden bows out. GOP easy could have the same if there was a floor challenge to Trump.

Its not like there isn't precedent. Worlds way too charged up for manicured conventions, even if they are online ones somehow.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Trump is not playing 4D chess... he is just impulsive. Much better candidate than Biden but that doesn't mean that anything he does is well thought out.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    Trump is not playing 4D chess... he is just impulsive. Much better candidate than Biden but that doesn't mean that anything he does is well thought out.
    He was playing 4D chess, the last year he has been playing 4D Call of Duty. Everything he has faced in the last year from the impeachment to the deep state bio-weapon covid to the riots has all been manufactured to try and get him out of office. Still looks like he is going to win in November.

This headline was rampant in 2016, always coming from anonymous insiders.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Good luck with a Third party in America in Canada such parties arent even noticed. We shall see if Trump wanted to do lose but i do know democrats are making it harder for white people to vote for them especially what they just did by tweeting that mount rush is racist.
    I'm not Canadian, but it looks like there are 5 political parties that hold office in the House of Commons. Only one party in the Senate. It was my understand that most countries have more than 2 major political parties.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    I'm not Canadian, but it looks like there are 5 political parties that hold office in the House of Commons. Only one party in the Senate. It was my understand that most countries have more than 2 major political parties.
    They are barely noticeable.

I don’t know that his ego would let him throw the election.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    I dont think his trying to throw the election. At least the democrat's are showing their colors with their hatred of mount rushmore not sure if pulling that was democrats greatest tactic. Or using Beyonce on BET to urge blacks to vote for Biden to end "Racism"

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    T...
    Saw this mentioned elsewhere too in social media.
    Some of his high profile past supporters in such a supposed whistle audience seem to be turning on him, so it may fall on deaf ears IF it was really a brief dog whistle followed by an abrupt mute:

Video: White nationalist leader turns on Trump, says he's playing a 'con game', 'gives us nothing outside of racist tweets'

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    The billions of dollars he and his family have raked in while he's been President would probably soften the blow a good bit, though.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

A recurring theme of my life since Bush Sr. vs. Mondale - every general election - "Is this the best we can do?"
    "The journalist is one who separates the wheat from the chaff, and then prints the chaff." - Adlai Stevenson

“I tell you that virtue does not come from money: but from virtue comes money and all other good things to man, both to the individual and to the state.” - Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    How are your political parties soooooo $#@! that nobody primaried Trump, and Biden is the best the DNC has?

Rand should have run against Trump on principle, so that in 2024 people remember who was against this.

The conventions not til August. Trump could not to run yet if he actually wanted out.

More likely he has no proper grip on quite what he has unleashed.

Also who the hell buys the idea that the President is unreachable by the White House for 3 hours? They wanted it up.
    The convention is cancelled, no changes in the political platform. Trump is holding a "celebration" elsewhere to bask in the glory of being nominated again.

The GOP is actually stating this year "“The survival of the internet as we know it is at risk,” the platform reads. “Its gravest peril originates in the White House, the current occupant of which has launched a campaign, both at home and internationally, to subjugate it to agents of government.”" and all the other attacks against the President when it was Obama.

Remember when party platforms were a thing?
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There is ltittle time left before results are certified, time running out quickly.
    Nov 24 in Washington State..
    other states vary..

Plenty of time to get an accurate count.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I should have voted harder.
    The other side would have voted even harder.
    The stars were aligned to make MAGA leader One-Term Prez after 3 decades, don't blame yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Nov 24 in Washington State..
    other states vary..

Plenty of time to get an accurate count.
    Your enthusiasm and conviction are impressive.
    But have a feeling by then vast majority of MAGA supporters would have given up and probably MAGA leader himself too.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    no one wants creepy Uncle Joe.
    Apparently 74 million people do.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast