Thread: Don't Tread on Me/Statue of Liberty 666

Don't Tread on Me/Statue of Liberty 666

The Judeo-Masonic revolutionaries, in rebellion against the Holy Crowns...
    Not just American Revolutionaries, but their French and other enablers.
    Just like the "French" Masons gave the Ishtar idol to "THE UNITED STATES" we dub "The Statue of Liberty",
    it's real official name is "Liberty Enlightening the World", in Luciferian motto.
    The Masonic monument is 3666 inches tall, and 111' 6" from heel to head, in homage to the Antichrist.

666 Biblical Serpent, Satan.

Genesis 3:14-15
    And the Lord God said to the serpent: Because thou hast done this thing, thou art cursed among all cattle, and beasts of the earth: upon thy breast shalt thou go, and earth shalt thou eat all the days of thy life. I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

Romans 16:20
    And the God of peace crush Satan under your feet speedily. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Revelation 12:17
    And the dragon was enraged at the woman, and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And the dragon stood on the sand of the seashore. (The New World).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Emma Lazarus (give me your tired, etc...)
    family conspires with good old George Washington to rebel against the Crown.

Emma Lazarus New Colossus writer family bio (there are many but this page points out some really deep links)

http://www.ala.org/tools/sites/ala.o...nal_script.pdf

NAH, for me its pretty literal
    DONT
    TREAD
    ON
    ME

AND mosses had a snake standard he carried and displayed to the isrealites to inspire them.
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?