Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stefan Molyneux is banned from Youtube

Angry Stefan Molyneux is banned from Youtube

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/1277659814831820801

This is Election interference!
    It needs to stop!
    One Day they are going to Ban ron paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1277668764264411139
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

He was one of the very first people on youtube, period.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Surprised it took this long to happen to him. I would have figured he and AJ would have been banned around the same time.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Molyneux is an obnoxious SOB but even he shouldn't be banned from YT.

Some may state some of the age old deceptions about "start your own platform" in response to threads like this. Before we all saw the tactics used against people trying to start fresh platforms, we figured that was an easy solution to overcome all of the censorship. Unfortunately, it does not work as we had hoped. The owner of GAB has been trying to warn everyone about this in recent days.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-score-america

Companies like VISA camp out at new platforms and wait for "hate speech" or any improper behavior, so that they can report you to whichever credit card and financial vendors they can find that the platform uses in order to intimidate them into dropping support for the platform. They are doing this so that the lines of information all stay channeled down the same street, which they control, until the point of having no more free form of communication.

They aren't just doing this to GAB, they have been targeting anyone that does not conform to pre-approved speech and thought patterns, and it looks like Stephen and 1000's of non-conforming reddit pages have just gone down today. It looks like they are doing a massive nuke on all of these avenues of variance in free thought and will not stop until either they are stopped from doing this or they are successful in controlling all speech through platform bullying and manipulation.

I'm a Molyneux critic, but this is very, very bad. And just the beginning. And libertarian refrains about private companies jut aren't going to cut it..
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

They banned Naked Ape, a right leaning YouTuber who hasn't posted a video in TWO YEARS. All this after the Reddit purges. This is going to get so much worse. The more time goes on, the more it looks plausible that Trump's election might have been the worse outcome for the right.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    I'm a Molyneux critic, but this is very, very bad. And just the beginning. And libertarian refrains about private companies jut aren't going to cut it..
    Same i had being a bit of a Molyneux critic on some of his videos over the past years on some issues but banning is not a good idea. Whatever happened to free speech? i dont care if YouTube is a platform if He didnt break any YT rules or whatever and was banned just for his opinion then with his ban i dont agree with nor did i agree with the banning of Alex Jones either.

Let alone banning the flat earth users on YT either. This is getting very dangerous for free speech.

Luckily as a "anarcho-capitalist" I'm sure that he supports his own banning
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

YT fail. :P OTOH, this just shows us that there's a huge market for a better platform that doesn't censor people for no good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

What do you think should happen? It is despicable. These platforms are basically segregationists saying you can't eat there. But it shouldn't be against the law.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    What do you think should happen? It is despicable. These platforms are basically segregationists saying you can't eat there. But it shouldn't be against the law.
    Since he was making money from the channel, he could make an argument that YT is interfering with one of his income streams. (he'd have to prove it, but there you go)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I don't think there's a libertarian solution to this. Or if there is, it's so far off and unfeasible there might as well not be.

The future belongs to hierarchical megacorps. The only question is who they serve.

Keep clinging to that principle until they come and march you to the gulags. Actually, it's too late now to change that inevitable outcome. Conservatives were destroying the left online in 2016. After all the shadow and outright bans the left was able to catch up in their reach, and now they've far surpassed us. These platforms are basically the phone company telling you that you can't have phone service because you don't support the party, or the gas company telling you that you're going to freeze to death this winter because you voted for Donald Trump. They're coming for Tucker Carlson next. If he isn't fired Fox will be removed from the cable networks. Big business is every bit as dangerous to liberty as big government, but you'll never understand until it's too late.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Anarcho-capitalists don't support fraud, or government monopolies.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

And an extreme leftist and Obama voter like you gets to remain on RPF.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    "I have consistently promulgated the non-aggression principle and called for reason and evidence as the methodology by which we can resolve social disputes and differences..."

I think we have have the answer to how this happened. You brought honesty and reason to a battle of deception and emotion. Kind of like bringing a calculator to a gun fight.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I don't think there's a libertarian solution to this. Or if there is, it's so far off and unfeasible there might as well not be.

The future belongs to hierarchical megacorps. The only question is who they serve.
    The problem is people here will say "private company" but it's a little different when said company owns a huge share of the means of communication over the internet and is abusing that privilege by trying to undermine our entire way of life. It's like playing chess where you perfectly follow the rules, but your opponent moves their pieces whichever way they want!

Steven got ghosted just like Lauren Southern, for daring to have an opinion other than "Orange man bad."
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

lmao, aren't you embarrassed?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    lmao, aren't you embarrassed?
    By?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

By?
    By a making a comment that I see left wing boobuses and right wing theocrats make. Just because you support the legality of something doesn't mean you support it. I support legalizing all drugs. I am not "happy" and I am not supportive of people ruining their lives with drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Keep clinging to that principle until they come and march you to the gulags.

I don't see having basic principles as something requiring will power like a diet to stick to. This an easy. Property rights and markets work. If there is a demand for tolerant social media platforms, it will be filled.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't see having basic principles as something requiring will power like a diet to stick to. This an easy. Property rights and markets work. If there is a demand for tolerant social media platforms, it will be filled.
    Let the government do what it wants, if there is a market for non-totalitarian governments it will be filled.

Apparently VISA is one of the decision makers, they are the ones effectively shutting down GAB. So we would need to have a demand for a free speech credit card processing company. I'm not sure that is the easiest market to break into.

Oh well, another good reason to switch to bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Let the government do what it wants, if there is a market for non-totalitarian governments it will be filled.
    If you don't believe in markets what would your connection to Ron Paul be? This is about the most basic and most important liberty concept.

You are comparing starting a new government which requires violence to starting a social media company which requires skills. There are millions of businesses. If there is a need, entrepreneurs fill that need. They have a thing called a profit motive. Works quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Molyneux is an obnoxious SOB but even he shouldn't be banned from YT.
    This, the man is annoying and wrong most of the time but this is no reason to ban the man. Debate him, counter his videos with your videos but do not ban him. This ban is now everywhere, real people are being canceled, vloggers are taken off video platforms, twitter accounts being shadow and outright banned and people in political forums are being banned/censored for no good reason. This nonsense has to stop at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by John-G View Post
    This, the man is annoying and wrong most of the time but this is no reason to ban the man. Debate him, counter his videos with your videos but do not ban him. This ban is now everywhere, real people are being canceled, vloggers are taken off video platforms, twitter accounts being shadow and outright banned and people in political forums are being banned/censored for no good reason. This nonsense has to stop at some point.
    Don't count on it...

If you don't believe in markets what would your connection to Ron Paul be? This is about the most basic and most important liberty concept.

You are comparing starting a new government which requires violence to starting a social media company which requires skills. There are millions of businesses. If there is a need, entrepreneurs fill that need. They have a thing called a profit motive. Works quite well.
    Compare my join date to yours. There's more to life than the economy. Governments are there to protect our rights. Do you believe that an old woman should be refused the opportunity to purchase heating oil because she tweeted something that offended a three people?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast