Thread: Russia conspiracy theories are back! MSNBC asks Bolton Trump is ‘too afraid’ to take Putin

Russia conspiracy theories are back! MSNBC asks Bolton Trump is ‘too afraid’ to take Putin

Looks like Weirdo MSNBC is back with the Russian conspiracy theories. Just what does MSNBC wants? a Nuclear armed war with Russia? Another boris yeltsin in Russia?

These guys are no longer journalists. We are back with this Russia nonsense stuff again dispute fact that there was no evidence showing that Russia helped Trump win the election?

Russia conspiracy theories are back! MSNBC asks Bolton if Trump is ‘too afraid’ to take on Putin because he helped get him elected

"Do you think that the president is afraid to make Putin mad because maybe Putin did help him win the election and he doesn't want to make him mad for 2020?"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More "anonymous sources" according to the New York Times - nobody who was there said it happened.

All a bunch of fake news.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

After 4 years you'd think people could figure out this anonymous dude is a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    After 4 years you'd think people could figure out this anonymous dude is a liar.
    The majority of the American people are stupid, so it's pretty believable that some people would still buy into it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Russia is not the boogeyman... MSM is.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Russia is not the boogeyman... MSM is.
    Pretty much...

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl