Thread: Wait a min? Voice Actors QUIT Because They Voiced Non-White Characters? really

Post Wait a min? Voice Actors QUIT Because They Voiced Non-White Characters? really

So it appears that crazy American hollywood and entertainment industry had decided that white actors cant voice Non-White Characters because those characters are note white characters?

The last time i thought of this. This is a racist motion set out by hollywood and entertainment industry and if anything the worst of it stereotyping i highly doubt this is what black voice actors want let alone poc want

This is basically them saying "Well you are a black voice actor that means you cant voice a white character you should voice your own"
    This would hurt voice actors like the ones from of god of war.

What this crazies are doing is nothing more then real racism and stereotyping at the very worst.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does this mean they'll be getting a dog to do the voice of Brian from Family Guy going by their logic?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So they're going to change Star Wars again, and remove James Earl Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    So they're going to change Star Wars again, and remove James Earl Jones?
    A lot of black users on twitter are not happy about this one either it seems.

I wonder if this will transcend into black actors refusing to portray characters that were traditiinally white...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    I wonder if this will transcend into black actors refusing to portray characters that were traditiinally white...
    Racist

What does a black voice sound like? Yes it's a trap.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 06-29-2020 at 08:32 AM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    What does a black voice sound like? Yes it's a trap.
    What these voice actors are doing is opening a can of worms and a dangerous one. This is stereotyping. Its no different from what hollywood was doing by stereotyping Japanese with Chinese actors.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    What these voice actors are doing is opening a can of worms and a dangerous one. This is stereotyping. Its no different from what hollywood was doing by stereotyping Japanese with Chinese actors.
    I'm just glad they stopped doing that and found Japanese (Australians) to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.