Thread: The Gunman that Defended the Salon Defying the Closure Order

The Gunman that Defended the Salon Defying the Closure Order

This is insanely good. Activism that actually works. Give it a look.

ETA: Link to live streaming platform:

https://monkeytorture.com/
    Last edited by CCTelander; 06-28-2020 at 05:55 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everybody that defies these orders are heroes in my book.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Everybody that defies these orders are heroes in my book.

I couldn't agree more.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

A link to Murdock Pizgatti's Feed the Need page. These guys look to be worthy of some support:

https://www.dontcomply.com/feed-the-need-2019/
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I couldn't agree more.
    If I could I'd be giving every single one of them a medal of honor.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

"Upon arriving the next door tenant was a pet groomer who had business coming in and out she remarked several times about how terrible it was that the salon was opening because it was against the law. That always irks me a bit when people fall back to 'the law' being equal to morality, which it's not." - Murdoch Pizgatti
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

"An armed society is a polite society." -Robert A. Heinlein
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Starting at 8:18 or so:

"I believe that, in my street activism, in all of the events we've done that with armed people, with big groups of them we're looking for the opposite of confrontation, we're looking for the opposite of escalation because that's what happens when you're not armed. Police escalate situations when they know they have the upper hand, when thay are able to push you around and they can bully you. um, that is what we try to avoid by showing up armed. Because when we do that, when we show that we can't just be pushed uh to the side, a different thing happens. Conversation happens. They decide to dialog, they decide to um have a conversation with you and that is exactly what everybody wants in the in the situation, they want that moment to talk. Because you can find some common ground with another human when you're actually talking to each other.

And um, and uh many times you've seen the videos of police brutality in protests, in unarmed protests, of them pepper spraying everybody, of them pushing them back of them just throwing their weight around with their weapons. But when everybody is fully armed that never has happened. Go back and look at our events that we've done. We've done many, many, many events for years, well armed. There has never been a case where they start pushing everyone around." (Emphasis mine)

ALWAYS negotiate from a position of strength. ALWAYS. Otherwise you lose every time.
    Chris

A big piece of the puzzle.
    Chris

"I believe that, in my street activism, in all of the events we've done that with armed people, with big groups of them we're looking for the opposite of confrontation, we're looking for the opposite of escalation because that's what happens when you're not armed. Police escalate situations when they know they have the upper hand, when thay are able to push you around and they can bully you. um, that is what we try to avoid by showing up armed. Because when we do that, when we show that we can't just be pushed uh to the side, a different thing happens. Conversation happens. They decide to dialog, they decide to um have a conversation with you and that is exactly what everybody wants in the in the situation, they want that moment to talk. Because you can find some common ground with another human when you're actually talking to each other.

And um, and uh many times you've seen the videos of police brutality in protests, in unarmed protests, of them pepper spraying everybody, of them pushing them back of them just throwing their weight around with their weapons. But when everybody is fully armed that never has happened. Go back and look at our events that we've done. We've done many, many, many events for years, well armed. There has never been a case where they start pushing everyone around." (Emphasis mine)

ALWAYS negotiate from a position of strength. ALWAYS. Otherwise you lose every time.

Important enough to repeat.
    Chris

bump(stock)
    Chris

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Thanks.
    Chris

bump
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You know, I wonder if people are appreciating the true gravity and magnitude of what Pizgatti and his group are accomplishing.

These guys started out protesting the harassment by police of people in Texas who had the audacity to open carry, especially rifles. So Pizgatti and his group "Don't Comply," in cooperation with "Come and Take It" Texas, staged marches and major events where people showed up HEAVILY ARMED to protest that harassment. They surrounded police stations with HUNDREDS of heavily armed protesters and even staged a mock mass shooting near the University of Texas at Austin. Yes, that's the same University of Texas at Austin where Charles Whitman went on his rampage in 1966. Thanks to their efforts police stopped harassing open carryers STATEWIDE.

These guys were also involved in an incident where they "held off the Bureau of Land Management on the Red River whenever they were trying to take the land like the Bundy's."

Nowadays they've been doing things like supporting and defending people opening their businesses in defiance of lockdown orders, and they do something they call "Feed the Need."

Now, this Feed the Need thing is interesting. What they do is they go out and feed the homeless in their area, and they do it while heavily armed. You might think "Big deal. Lots of people feed the homeless." But the thing is it's illegal to feed the homeless in Texas. So these guys are going out, heavily armed, and feeding the homeless in violation of the law. Not only that, every time they hold a Feed the Need event they call the police and inform them of where and when the event is to take place. The cops don't show up. I guess they have more important things to deal with.

This is genius strategy. These guys' "thing" is to go out and do activism heavily armed. In the modern environment that's likely to draw a lot of flak. So, they add feeding the homeless to their repertoire. It's a brilliant PR move. It provides a certain amount of cover for their other activities. Sure the media will want to pillory these guys for being heavily armed, but there will always be someone there to say "Sure, they're a bit quirky, doing it with slung AR 15s, but the DO feed the homeless." It tends to deflect a lot of criticism.

The same kind of effect could be achieved by helping the widows and orphans of servicemen killed in action, the wives and children of active duty servicemen, helping the poor to learn how to garden or change their own brake pads or anything else that could be widely perceived as a "good deed."

I think this is the key to reproducing Pizgatti's success elsewhere.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 07-30-2020 at 02:21 AM.
    Chris

You know, I wonder if people are appreciating the true gravity and magnitude of what Pizgatti and his group are accomplishing.

These guys started out protesting the harassment by police of people in Texas who had the audacity to open carry, especially rifles. So Pizgatti and his group "Don't Comply," in cooperation with "Come and Take It" Texas, staged marches and major events where people showed up HEAVILY ARMED to protest that harassment. They surrounded police stations with HUNDREDS of heavily armed protesters and even staged a mock mass shooting near the University of Texas at Austin. Yes, that's the same University of Texas at Austin where Charles Whitman went on his rampage in 1966. Thanks to their efforts police stopped harassing open carryers STATEWIDE.

These guys were also involved in an incident where they "held off the Bureau of Land Management on the Red River whenever they were trying to take the land like the Bundy's."

Nowadays they've been doing things like supporting and defending people opening their businesses in defiance of lockdown orders, and they do something they call "Feed the Need."

Now, this Feed the Need thing is interesting. What they do is they go out and feed the homeless in their area, and they do it while heavily armed. You might think "Big deal. Lots of people feed the homeless." But the thing is it's illegal to feed the homeless in Texas. So these guys are going out, heavily armed, and feeding the homeless in violation of the law. Not only that, every time they hold a Feed the Need event they call the police and inform them of where and when the event is to take place. The cops don't show up. I guess they have more important things to deal with.

This is genius strategy. These guys' "thing" is to go out and do activism heavily armed. In the modern environment that's likely to draw a lot of flak. So, they add feeding the homeless to their repertoire. It's a brilliant PR move. It provides a certain amount of cover for their other activities. Sure the media will want to pillory these guys for being heavily armed, but there will always be someone there to say "Sure, they're a bit quirky, doing it with slung AR 15s, but the DO feed the homeless." It tends to deflect a lot of criticism.

The same kind of effect could be achieved by helping the widows and orphans of servicemen killed in action, the wives and children of active duty servicemen, helping the poor to learn how to garden or change their own brake pads or anything else that could be widely perceived as a "good deed."

I think this is the key to reproducing Pizgatti's success elsewhere.

Nobody has any thoughts on this?
    Chris

@Anti Federalist more info on Murdoch Pizgatti and his Don't Comply group.
    Chris

Bump for current relevance.
    Chris

This also deserves some attention in light of current events.
    Chris

This x1000
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

////
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.