Thread: Nick Fuentes | Whites Are Being Oppressed

Nick Fuentes | Whites Are Being Oppressed

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Leftists think oppressing white people is justified due to how they treated and oppressed black people in the past.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 06-28-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

He might be using bit a of abroad brush but Fuentes himself probably is being "oppressed" as in being squeezed out of GOPA-MAGA revolution (like Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions, Coulter, Lara Loomer and others).
    Recall news reports that Fuente's so called "groyper army" was (allegedly) behind recent hackling of MAGA rising star and future GOP Presidential candidate Don Trump Jr's at his book "Triggered" promotion event.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Leftists think oppressing white people is justified due to how they treated and oppressed black people in the past.
    They paint with a rather wide brush, considering most white people never had any connection with that past.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Whites in Europe already had being oppressed and enslaved by the Ottoman Empire but that's an topic to hot for American left to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Whites in Europe already had being oppressed and enslaved by the Ottoman Empire but that's an topic to hot for American left to talk about.
    Not sure if referring to current UK PM being of Turkish descent or something else this refers to?

If it was about current UK PM rise to power, such muticultural/ethnic diversity in governments is increasingly common lately as we in saw in 2008 in the first post Iraqi freedom guilt election.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    They paint with a rather wide brush, considering most white people never had any connection with that past.
    Not sure if "they" here referred to entire BLM/social justice movement but just saw news that Trump ally Kanye West had also joined BLM protests.

People thinking I'm somehow guilty because people who enslaved blacks in America hundreds of years ago are actually racist. Most of the country consits of children of immigrants post-slavery. The whole idea of generational guilt is also stupid, on a North Korean level. Siblings carry out their parents sentences there.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Unfortunately leftists aren't smart enough to get that through their head. As long as you're white, they'll claim your guilty of something.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge