Thread: If elected if elected president he will confront Russia's Putin. Attacks Trump over report

If elected if elected president he will confront Russia's Putin. Attacks Trump over report

Old creepy Biden stated and claimed that if elected president he will confront Russia's Putin. And yeah how again more sanctions? military actions? no one wants a war with Russia but it seems Biden is edgy to start a war.

Again Biden is citing a report which is untrue.
    Biden slams Trump over reported bounties placed on US troops

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has attacked President Donald Trump over a report that he said, if true, contains a "truly shocking revelation" about the commander in chief and his failure to protect US troops in Afghanistan and stand up to Russia.

The New York Times reported on Friday that US intelligence officials concluded months ago that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered rewards to Taliban-linked armed fighters for killing American troops in Afghanistan.

"If I'm elected president, make no mistake about it, Vladimir Putin will be confronted and we'll impose serious costs on Russia," Biden said.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why am I not surprised by this?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Russia. Russia.Russia.These people are sick!

There hasn't been a war that Biden hasn't supported.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Russia is an enemy of Taliban.

Biden in 2009 as VP.

Biden: It's time to press the reset button and to revisit the many areas where we can and should be working together with Russia. Our Russian colleagues long ago warned about the rising threat of the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Today, NATO and Russia should cooperate to defeat enemy.
    Spoiler the supposed source for this inlet? is NYTimes not very reliable.

Biden going all in for the neocon vote

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody who supports Biden because he wants to start a war with Russia is an idiot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Biden wants to illicit support from China because Russia is their strategic enemy.
    That's NATO/UN and Democrat's plan yup they had being trying to do that when Obama was in Charge and i dont think its going to work not even after this virus crisis is over.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    That's NATO/UN and Democrat's plan yup they had being trying to do that when Obama was in Charge and i dont think its going to work not even after this virus crisis is over.
    If China interferes with our election and free speech they will suffer the consequences nobody would want to see. Their dam wouldnt want to collapse would it?