Thread: Video: Washington Sheriff On Governor’s Mask Law – “Don’t Be A Sheep”

Exclamation Video: Washington Sheriff On Governor’s Mask Law – “Don’t Be A Sheep”

Video: Washington Sheriff On Governor’s Mask Law – “Don’t Be A Sheep”

Law enforcement pushing back against politicians

Infowars.com - June 26, 2020

After Washington’s Democrat Gov. Jay Inslee announced a mandatory mask mandate on Tuesday, Lewis County Sheriff Robert Snaza told a group of churchgoers “Don’t be sheep.”

Sheriff Snaza grabbed a megaphone and said, “In case you guys didn’t hear, Governor Inslee, in his infinite wisdom, has decided after over a hundred and some odd days that we should all wear face masks — inside and out. Here’s what I say: Don’t be a sheep.”

https://www.infowars.com/video-washi...nt-be-a-sheep/
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we are going to worry about at risk people we should fix the healthcare system so they are not at risk anymore or let them live the last years of their life in comfort social distancing from healthy people because if a cold can kill them then so can almost anything else. This is what medicare was designed for but the healthcare system poisoned most of them.

This is the time, more than any other time in history, where people need to stand up to the opposition of Liberty. Civil Disobedience!
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

Sadly many leftists will continue to be sheep and wear masks knowing that they are just making themselves sicker. They better not be surprised when fall comes around and a lot of them end up getting sick as a result of them weakening their immune systems.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Sadly many leftists will continue to be sheep and wear masks knowing that they are just making themselves sicker. They better not be surprised when fall comes around and a lot of them end up getting sick as a result of them weakening their immune systems.
    I think some people want the leftists to gas themselves because they think its funny.

What's the deal with all these fabric masks? Why can't we just jump straight to the dystopian cyber punk gas masks?

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    What's the deal with all these fabric masks? Why can't we just jump straight to the dystopian cyber punk gas masks?
    They dont want people to contain the virus they just want to make people have a false sense of security. They dont think the antibodies stay in the system though so immunity to it might be impossible even after you had it. Your immune system will just get better at fighting it off or you will die from it. Plus the medical industrial complex will make a killing off drugs that treat the symptoms and masks.

The n95 masks dont even contain the flu and this is 7x more contagious. They should be thrown away constantly. They sell them at a 400% markup and they were taxpayer funded. They dont block the virus just dust that has a virus on it which is not how this virus spreads because its so contagious.

When do Dust Masks/Filters wear out?

In general, dust masks and filters should be discarded after each "encounter" or "procedure". The risk of contamination can also be heightened by removing and applying the mask multiple times. In general, once removed, the Dust Mask should be disposed of. Additionally, proper hand hygiene should be observed when touching a potentially contaminated mask. Further concern should be given to cross-contamination when wearing masks into different rooms or areas. Regardless of usage, masks should be discarded when used beyond 8 hours, and careful review and testing should be performed in regards to hazardous chemicals/particles.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.