Thread: Lets Talk About Black People with Angel Robinson

Lets Talk About Black People with Angel Robinson

I'm not going to comment a lot here. I've little time and this stuff is very likely to be controversial around here, but there's some VERY powerful stuff in here that's applicable to a hell of a lot more than just racism/BLM etc. I'd just suggest listening with an open mind and giving it some thought before reacting in a knee-jerk manner.

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking to the choir here, but I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Thanks much @CCTelander this should be shared everywhere!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Listened for somewhere between 10 to 15 mins but they did nothing but shoot the breeze. If there's some specific section I should listen to I'm willing to give it another shot but otherwise I'm out

Thank you for this. I watched without reading comments, commenting now without reading comments too. Am truly inspired to explore more of her. I found this refreshing and plan on watching it again.

I recommend anyone who may have passed this by because of the length to give it a fair chance..
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Black Woman Destroys White Privilege Myth

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Speaking to the choir here, but I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. Thanks much @CCTelander this should be shared everywhere!

Thanks. I thought there was a lot of good stuff in there too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Listened for somewhere between 10 to 15 mins but they did nothing but shoot the breeze. If there's some specific section I should listen to I'm willing to give it another shot but otherwise I'm out

Honestly, and with no intent to disrespect you, I really don't know how to answer this. What were you looking to find? I found important psychological insights within the first 4 mins.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by sam1952 View Post
    Thank you for this. I watched without reading comments, commenting now without reading comments too. Am truly inspired to explore more of her. I found this refreshing and plan on watching it again.

I recommend anyone who may have passed this by because of the length to give it a fair chance..

Thanks. I'm really glad you got some value out of it. It seemed a lot more positive, uplifting and hopeful than a lot of stuff getting posted lately.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Black Woman Destroys White Privilege Myth

She seems very level headed and makes a number of excellent points. I thought it was good except for the whole "da jooos" thing. Thanks for posting.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    She seems very level headed and makes a number of excellent points. I thought it was good except for the whole "da jooos" thing. Thanks for posting.
    You are welcome, and I too, was attracted to her common sense and level headedness.
    FJB

I knew the name Angel Robinson sounded familiar. Here's a blast from the past:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ill-Change-You
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

Bump for a couple of more sane opinions on racism from two black women.
    Chris