Thread: Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public

Exclamation Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public

It seems Biden was struggling in this video interview which was posted by breibart its an video interview with ABC.
    Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public

Q: I know you have been critical of the president’s handling of the pandemic in the past. But let’s look ahead. If you became president tomorrow, what would you do differently regarding the pandemic and getting these surging cases now under control?

Biden: I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks, that you had PPE [personal protective equipment] lined up, we’d have been making sure we stockpile all the things that we need that we don’t have now. The one thing we do know, these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen — would have to make sure that they walked in their business that had masks.
    Q: Couldn’t you use the federal leverage to mandate that, though?

Biden: Yes.

Q: Would you?

Biden: Yes, I would from an executive standpoint, yes, i would.

Q: So you would, in effect, mandate the wearing of masks.

Biden: I would do everything possible to make it required that people had to wear masks in public.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This country is over when these Bolsheviks take power, it will be the last election in American history

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    This country is over when these Bolsheviks take power, it will be the last election in American history
    What election? Mail-in ballots are a fraudster's wet dream.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

From what Joe Biden had said how does he plan on forcing this mandate? and what happens if a POC gets sick by the virus or something else and has to wear a mask to protect their community? will a Admin force that will? this seems like a dangerous tone. Seeing how there are anti cop zones i am pretty sure if Biden it wont take long before No Mask Zones happen to.

The fact that Biden wants to mandate mask wearing if elected president means they want this bullsht to continue into the next year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The fact that Biden wants to mandate mask wearing if elected president means they want this bullsht to continue into the next year.
    Really though how is he going to mandate this when you have a leader of a Canadian province saying this?
    Ontario Premier Doug Ford says that while he agrees with making masks mandatory, it would not be possible to enforce the rule across the entire province.
    Yeah like how his going to force this face mask wear across every state? with national guard? what happens if people refuse?

If anybody should be mandated to wear masks, it should be the politicians since they keep preaching about how effective they are. I'd like to see a good number of them end up making themselves sicker so they can set themselves up to get sick in the fall.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Oh well it looks like we just have to wait and see what happens. I hope and pray that everyone here is taking very good care of themselves and their loved ones and helping out their community as best as you can. Stay strong and do what you know is moral and good.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's the new normal... pretty soon you will be charged with indecent exposure if somebody sees your face.

I can't wait to meet the first motherfucker that tries to make me put one on. A glorious day it will be.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

I'm predicting this loser will go down pretty good in November.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

He make an edict; "You wear a mask or you will be forced with the lethal injection." Otherwise you will not be able to work, buy or sell, or leave your home.

That's how these bastard's roll.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Masks should be mandatory. Masks work. I really don't understand the objection to this at all.

This isn't some grave infringement on freedom. This should have been the policy instead of a shutdown. To reiterate, infecting someone with a virus is an act of aggression. Given this isn't anarchotopia where you would take a baseball bat to someone who infects another person, masks seem like a nice alternative preventative measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Masks should be mandatory. Masks work. I really don't understand the objection to this at all.

This isn't some grave infringement on freedom. This should have been the policy instead of a shutdown. To reiterate, infecting someone with a virus is an act of aggression. Given this isn't anarchotopia where you would take a baseball bat to someone who infects another person, masks seem like a nice alternative preventative measure.
    "Vaccines should be mandatory. Vaccines work. I really don't understand the objection to this at all.

This isn't some grave infringement on freedom. This should have been the policy instead of a shutdown. To reiterate, infecting someone with a virus is an act of aggression. Given this isn't anarchotopia where you would take a baseball bat to someone who infects another person, masks seem like a nice alternative preventative measure. "

you for this too?

"Vaccines should be mandatory. Vaccines work. I really don't understand the objection to this at all.

This isn't some grave infringement on freedom. This should have been the policy instead of a shutdown. To reiterate, infecting someone with a virus is an act of aggression. Given this isn't anarchotopia where you would take a baseball bat to someone who infects another person, masks seem like a nice alternative preventative measure. "

you for this too?

Heh, ya he is

Edit: Oops I confused him with somebody else
    Last edited by dannno; 06-29-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

If anybody should be mandated to wear masks, it should be the politicians since they keep preaching about how effective they are. I'd like to see a good number of them end up making themselves sicker so they can set themselves up to get sick in the fall.
    No kidding. You never see a Pelosi presser with a mask.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the option is wear a mask or go to prison, assuming a citizen would live long enough to make it there?
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Heh, ya he is
    Actually I am not. You aren't injecting something that has an outside chance of being harmful with a mask. There is no downside and only upside with masks. I am, however, for putting strong nudges in place to get vaccinated.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-29-2020 at 03:45 PM.

I don't understand the vaccine phobia at all. But they shouldn't be mandatory except in an extreme circumstance. If you had an ebola outbreak and there was a vaccine for it I would mandate that in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Actually I am not. You aren't injecting something that has an outside chance of being harmful with a mask. There is no downside and only upside with masks. I am, however, for putting strong nudges in place to get vaccinated.
    Oh my bad, was that the 69380 guy or whatever that number is do you recall?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."