Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No, I will not be wearing a "mandated" mask in public

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Just buy a lab jacket and a stethoscope and wear them with the surgical mask and pretend it's Halloween.

I'm surprised people aren't using bandana coverings to rob people. Well, I guess the looters have that down pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I'm surprised people aren't using bandana coverings to rob people. Well, I guess the looters have that down pretty good.
    Do you think it would get reported? just say no to BS-19

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I'll be wearing a mask in many situations in public because I would prefer not to die, have kidney failure, or otherwise become crippled.

Similarly, I'll try to refrain from eating lead paint chips, even if the Satanic-Illuminati MSMŪ says I should refrain from eating lead paint chips..

P.S. Let me just add, where were these freedom fighters, now so worked up about face masks, when it came to, Oh, I don't know, looting the public through five decades and dozens of trillions of dollars of welfarism? Where were their concerns for individual liberty when the PATRIOT Act was passed? When we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq again, Libya...

Oh, they only care because it's election season?

And this is just mindless tribalism, red good, blue bad, or blue good, red bad?

Piss on all your cheerios.
    LOL

Such blunt logic and and strongly worded post runs the risk of causing slumber grumble among the circus drama gripped audiences.

Strong leadership by GOPA leaders, credit also goes to FLOTUS and POTUS.

MAGA's attack on GA governor who tried to be a rebel and not go with Trump-Pence led Coronavirus Task Force's social distancing/lockdown guidelines was also set straight quickly. Examplary alpha leadership.

I'll be wearing a mask in many situations in public because I would prefer not to die, have kidney failure, or otherwise become crippled.
    LOL,, Ha Ha Ha,, And Phucck you and your dishonesty
    Why were you not wearing a Damn mask for the last 30 years if you were Phucking concerned .

You are a dishonest liar that has no place in intelligent public debate other than a point of ridicule.

Why are you here?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I tried going into a sprint store today and was going to get two new phones. The guy was.a dick and told me to put on a mask. Ill be switching phone providers tomorrow.
    That’s exactly what needs to be done. Good move.

Are people wearing masks to protect themselves because 90% of the masks I see people wearing actually don't.
    It's a topic I know something about, I sell them in my job, my company has dealt with hospitals.

Those surgical type masks you see everybody wearing DO NOT PROTECT YOU, they only protect everybody else.
    The proper mask the hospitals have told us has these characteristics for BOTH peoples protection.

1)Properly fitted, for men this mean no facial hair.
    2)NIOSH approved
    3)N95
    4)NO valve
    5)2 Elastics

If it they don't have all that, all you are doing is looking like your protecting yourself and others, either do it right or not at all.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Similarly, I'll try to refrain from eating lead paint chips, even if the Satanic-Illuminati MSMŪ says I should refrain from eating lead paint chips..

P.S. Let me just add, where were these freedom fighters, now so worked up about face masks, when it came to, Oh, I don't know, looting the public through five decades and dozens of trillions of dollars of welfarism? Where were their concerns for individual liberty when the PATRIOT Act was passed? When we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq again, Libya...

Oh, they only care because it's election season?

And this is just mindless tribalism, red good, blue bad, or blue good, red bad?

Piss on all your cheerios.
    They are coming for your kids knees. You kneel you lose.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Are people wearing masks to protect themselves because 90% of the masks I see people wearing actually don't.
    It's a topic I know something about, I sell them in my job, my company has dealt with hospitals.

Those surgical type masks you see everybody wearing DO NOT PROTECT YOU, they only protect everybody else.
    The proper mask the hospitals have told us has these characteristics for BOTH peoples protection.

1)Properly fitted, for men this mean no facial hair.
    2)NIOSH approved
    3)N95
    4)NO valve
    5)2 Elastics

If it they don't have all that, all you are doing is looking like your protecting yourself and others, either do it right or not at all.
    You'll notice a lot of people not wearing their mask when they walk around the streets/parking lot, even when passing by people, but as soon as they have to enter a store, they will put the mask on, just so they can get service. This isn't about protecting each other, not even to the people preaching it the loudest, this is appeasement with governor and mayor tyranny. People just want to live their lives and be left alone, and they are willing to give into ridiculous demands in order to do so and be left alone. This is not about containing the spread of some overhyped virus.

I tried going into a sprint store today and was going to get two new phones. The guy was.a dick and told me to put on a mask. Ill be switching phone providers tomorrow.
    Need more of this. Already told businesses that they will lose my business permanently if they require me to wear a mask, because I am not wearing one, not for a single second, and I'll go elsewhere that will serve me. They usually loosen up at that point, but I'm sure you'll find hardass businesses that are fine with losing the money in order to maintain obedience to their governor.

Just say you have a medical condition and to back off and if anyone touches you they'll find themselves on the wrong side of a lawsuit. No one will mess with you. That is what the "governor's order" says, at least in NC. What that condition is is up to you to decide and you don't have to share it. Anxiety, claustrophobia, or good ol' fashioned critical thinking ability, which is most definitely a "rare medical condition" these days.

(btw, I think rev3 was just trolling y'all. fwiw, if anyone cares, I will start wearing PPE -after- the vaccines are rolled out, however. that's when the real infections start imo.)
    Last edited by devil21; 06-29-2020 at 11:18 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I live in a conservative area and more than half the people aren't wearing them. Three of the worker guys at NAPA laughed at it, and only the older counter guy was wearing one. It was half and half at one lawn mower place and well less than that at an independent hardware store. Of course, the places are more frequented by men, and men are less likely to wear one.

I like to see how it breaks down in a hair salon. I'm going to Food Lion later this week, so I'll see how that stacks up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

You know,,

That is exactly why I do not wear a mask.
    it was uncomfortable even in the proper environment of a hospital.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

[QUOTE=devil21;6961481]Just say you have a medical condition and to back off and if anyone touches you they'll find themselves on the wrong side of a lawsuit. No one will mess with you. That is what the "governor's order" says, at least in NC. What that condition is is up to you to decide and you don't have to share it. Anxiety, claustrophobia, or good ol' fashioned critical thinking ability, which is most definitely a "rare medical condition" these days.

I see no need to lie. I'm not wearing a mask because.....I DON"T WANT TO.

Mandated mask wearing is freedom! No lie.

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine says masks are a ‘symbol of freedom’

“If we want to be able to go out and live our lives, this mask is a symbol of freedom.”

https://www.newsbreak.com/ohio/colum...bol-of-freedom

COLUMBUS, Ohio — “If we want to be able to go out and live our lives, this mask is a symbol of freedom.”. Those were the words of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine during his press conference Monday as he held his mask up for viewers to see.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Mandated mask wearing is freedom! No lie.

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine says masks are a ‘symbol of freedom’

“If we want to be able to go out and live our lives, this mask is a symbol of freedom.”

https://www.newsbreak.com/ohio/colum...bol-of-freedom

COLUMBUS, Ohio — “If we want to be able to go out and live our lives, this mask is a symbol of freedom.”. Those were the words of Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine during his press conference Monday as he held his mask up for viewers to see.
    One thing masks do is force people to be more susceptible to group think. Its a brainwash cult thing.

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    I see no need to lie. I'm not wearing a mask because.....I DON"T WANT TO.
    Ability to critical think is most definitely a "rare medical condition" these days, hence not a lie. ymmv

Having said that, neither of the chain stores I went to yesterday in Charlotte cared that I didn't wear one. There was one employee that sorta looked like he wanted to say something but thought the better of it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

ANTIFA!

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    You'll notice a lot of people not wearing their mask when they walk around the streets/parking lot, even when passing by people, but as soon as they have to enter a store, they will put the mask on, just so they can get service. This isn't about protecting each other, not even to the people preaching it the loudest, this is appeasement with governor and mayor tyranny. People just want to live their lives and be left alone, and they are willing to give into ridiculous demands in order to do so and be left alone. This is not about containing the spread of some overhyped virus.

#FireFauci
    #FauciFraud
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

So if you've already had Covid-19 and are fully recovered, why should you wear a mask?

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Its not for you its to protect others LOL.
    So how it is protecting others if you don't have anything to spread?

So how it is protecting others if you don't have anything to spread?
    You might be an asymptomatic carrier even though it isnt contagious if you are asymptomatic. Even then if you are symptomatic you spread it with the mask regardless.

It doesnt spread by droplets even then it wouldnt be bound to water molecules it spews out of you unless you are wearing a scuba suit hazmat like apparatus.

You might be an asymptomatic carrier even though it isnt contagious if you are asymptomatic. Even then if you are symptomatic you spread it with the mask regardless.
    I was saying, you've already had the disease and have recovered.... you shouldn't be able to get it again and spread anything.

If you are able to get it again, the vaccine won't do any good at all.

So what you're saying is, even with immunity, people will be required to wear masks.

My mother is in the "high risk group" and hugs my kids. To her, life is not worth living if she can't enjoy the grandkids. For health we need fresh air, sunlight, good food, good friends, etc. Isolation, fear, and depression will kill you in a slow suicide like alcoholism. If you wish to be alive, then live.

I was saying, you've already had the disease and have recovered.... you shouldn't be able to get it again and spread anything.

If you are able to get it again, the vaccine won't do any good at all.

So what you're saying is, even with immunity, people will be required to wear masks.
    Yeah but you might trigger a karen if she saw your nose. I mean who walks around without facepants? Are you a sexual deviant?? Plus someone might get your nose.

If the entire air is filled specific levels of water molecules or humidity it can filter a lot of the viral count otherwise if its just regular humidity it will be aerosolized as soon as you blow it out your face pants.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    My mother is in the "high risk group" and hugs my kids. To her, life is not worth living if she can't enjoy the grandkids. For health we need fresh air, sunlight, good food, good friends, etc. Isolation, fear, and depression will kill you in a slow suicide like alcoholism. If you wish to be alive, then live.
    I bet you Ron Paul would kick it in two days. Old people who didnt take care of their bodies should social isolate and ride more bikes.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast