Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: No, I will not be wearing a "mandated" mask in public

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Says the guy who still drives a prius and eats advocado toast.
    I have no idea what that means.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

New Zealand doesn't mandate masks. We shut down real hard for four weeks, now the country is open again with a two week quarantine at the border.

Its a pretty simple idea. And y'all would have a great excuse for super secure borders.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    As opposed to what. Learning about liberty from a guy like you who thinks private equity firms buying companies is evil or the guy I responded to who wants the government to step in and stop Twitter from banning people.
    Put the $#@!ing pipe down.
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It was reported that Houston hospitals were at capacity a few days ago.

Googling, I see there's some dispute about whether that was so.

Let's say it wasn't.

The larger point is that the problem has been getting worse.

Part of that is vastly increased hospitalizations, even if capacity remains (for now).

https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/additionaldata.aspx

See the excel file for hospitalizations over time.

Contrary to some narratives floating around, it's not just cases rising; more people are getting seriously ill.

Evidently
    Daily death rates are at two month lows while cases have been sharply rising for weeks.

It almost appears as if healthier people are being pushed to get tested due to minor illnesses in order to return to work. It also appears that these age groups were never at risk in the first place and if they had gotten the virus earlier we’d be a lot closer to developing herd immunity.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Krug probably owns shares in companies that make them.
    Loaded up big time on 3M and etsy.com shares probably.

Once I watched the video of the guy testing oxygen levels with his OSHA meter, one with mask on and one with mask off (mask on dropped his O intake well below OSHA required ambient O level), I was pretty well resolute against wearing a mask, at least until the point that I decide for myself that it's time to wear one. A real one, not panties with rubber bands. Nothing like watching an OSHA O meter scream 'DANGER WILL ROBINSON' at his inhaled oxygen level with a mask on to drive the point home.

(That's aside from my suspicions that Covid doesn't really exist as a pandemic in the first place and is just a cover story for controlled economic reset and dollar revaluation, with a hefty side of depopulation agenda coming soon)
    Last edited by devil21; 07-06-2020 at 08:52 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

Once I watched the video of the guy testing oxygen levels with his OSHA meter, one with mask on and one with mask off (mask on dropped his O intake well below OSHA required ambient O level), I was pretty well resolute against wearing a mask, at least until the point that I decide for myself that it's time to wear one. A real one, not panties with rubber bands. Nothing like watching an OSHA O meter scream 'DANGER WILL ROBINSON' at his inhaled oxygen level with a mask on to drive the point home.

(That's aside from my suspicions that Covid doesn't really exist as a pandemic in the first place and is just a cover story for controlled economic reset and dollar revaluation, with a hefty side of depopulation agenda coming soon)
    Nurses and doctors can wear masks for prolonged periods around other people because they are around sick people all of the time and up close and personal with them they also have the means and education to eat better food. They also have the best healthcare plans. Their immune systems are the strongest because of this. The Average person who doesn't go out and spends most of their time indoors in office buildings or homes dont get as much exposure to bugs that their immune system will fight off to get stronger. Weakening their immune systems even further by keeping them more isolated is a recipe for a depopulation event.

This one?

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Put the $#@!ing pipe down.
    Yeah, I know we're supposed to be against the war on drugs, but I wish some people would limit the amount of hits off the crack pipe before posting on this forum.

This one?

Some commentary on that "experiment". Pseudo science is much better when you use meters. Even better when you cram it up against multiple peoples faces without cleaning it. So they have proven that exhaled air has some of it's oxygen removed. It must have something to do with the mask! Genius!

Next experiment: We'll try to determine if oral temperature is different than rectal temperature. We'll need six volunteers. First we'll check all of their rectal temperatures, then check their oral temperatures.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Some commentary on that "experiment". Pseudo science is much better when you use meters. Even better when you cram it up against multiple peoples faces without cleaning it. So they have proven that exhaled air has some of it's oxygen removed. It must have something to do with the mask! Genius!

Next experiment: We'll try to determine if oral temperature is different than rectal temperature. We'll need six volunteers. First we'll check all of their rectal temperatures, then check their oral temperatures.

Masks limiting your oxygen is highly dependent on your physical condition and genetics. Michael Phelps wouldn't have trouble but a lot of Americans get winded going up stairs. They use masks with valves in construction settings for a reason. Phelps has been said to possess extremely high lung capacity — twice that of the average human, ..

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Masks limiting your oxygen is highly dependent on your physical condition and genetics. Michael Phelps wouldn't have trouble but a lot of Americans get winded going up stairs. They use masks with valves in construction settings for a reason. Phelps has been said to possess extremely high lung capacity — twice that of the average human, ..
    Actually, the human body is very good at adapting. A person’s respiration rate increases if the body needs more oxygen. Some people can’t walk up stairs, and those people may also have a problem with masks making them winded. For those people, obviously in a high risk group, isolating is the best thing they can do.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, the human body is very good at adapting. A person’s respiration rate increases if the body needs more oxygen. Some people can’t walk up stairs, and those people may also have a problem with masks making them winded. For those people, obviously in a high risk group, isolating is the best thing they can do.
    I have had breathing problems for 32 years. I know if you give me a few thousand years on a mountain my decendants might have adapted to high altitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    They told people not to wear masks because they were rationing them for doctors and nurses.
    But they lied about it. The lie broke the public trust. Also the lie isn't really that believable. If this was really about a shortage of masks for healthcare workers then they should have flown C130s to China and landed right at the freaking factories. I ordered masks from China back when everyone was saying you couldn't get masks. I also found masks online on Craigslist. And I began making my own. Funny. but as soon as they "mandated masks" all of a sudden there was an over-abundance of masks. You see, this thing you support called the free market? It requires truth in order to work correctly. When the government lied about the need for masks some people were making masks but not enough. Once they told the truth, everybody and their grandma started making masks. I repaired a printer at a company that used to make tactical clothing for police and military and they recently shifted their whole factory over to making masks.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's nice that they lied for a good cause. However, when do we know when they are being honest? Has any monarch told you to wear a mask?
    ^This.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The masks gave the doctors and nurses a false sense of security so they would keep showing up and do their jobs and help people who were dying from it to save their lives. The masks dont block the Corona virus not even the ones we gave the doctors and nurses. We made sure they got them though so they would be brave enough to not quit their jobs to save their own ass. We even set up cheerleaders to give them praise for working their hardest in conditions where the virus was most common.

This one?

No, that's not the video I was referring to. The video was someone with an actual big ass OSHA oxygen meter with long probe. It was pretty straight-forward. Meter showed 21.5% oxygen at the corner of his mouth without mask on (OSHA requires 19.5% ambient iirc). He put mask on and pushed the probe to the same point at the corner of his mouth under the mask. Meter immediately went nuts and displayed 17.5%. He pulled mask off and it went back to 21.5%.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-07-2020 at 10:25 AM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    But they lied about it.
    Certainly

The lie broke the public trust. Also the lie isn't really that believable. If this was really about a shortage of masks for healthcare workers then they should have flown C130s to China and landed right at the freaking factories. I ordered masks from China back when everyone was saying you couldn't get masks. I also found masks online on Craigslist. And I began making my own. Funny. but as soon as they "mandated masks" all of a sudden there was an over-abundance of masks. You see, this thing you support called the free market? It requires truth in order to work correctly. When the government lied about the need for masks some people were making masks but not enough. Once they told the truth, everybody and their grandma started making masks. I repaired a printer at a company that used to make tactical clothing for police and military and they recently shifted their whole factory over to making masks.
    Perhaps, but I don't think that has much to do with the rise of the anti-mask folk.

That's more about partisan politics and general confusion, not unlike this:

JOHANNESBURG (AP) — Protesters against Africa’s first COVID-19 vaccine trial burned their face masks Wednesday as experts note a worrying level of resistance and misinformation around testing on the continent.
    https://apnews.com/2e4da5fca36da1b1defbd96120db247e

Or this:

DAKAR (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Some think the disease is a plot to kill off opposition voters. Others believe it is a money-making scheme by foreign groups.

These are among the rumors that have caused people to refuse Ebola vaccines and throw stones at health workers in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, where an Ebola outbreak has killed almost 100 people since July, the Red Cross said.

By analyzing hundreds of household surveys, the aid agency found three main theories about Ebola: that it is a political strategy, that it is a business, and that it is a curse.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN1M01W9

Course we Americans are more sophisticated.

QAnon gives his revelations on twitter, while the guy with the bones in his nose only has a hut.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 07-07-2020 at 04:48 PM.

So, my latest trip to Food Lion grocery was yesterday. Half the customers were not wearing masks. No big deal because neither customers nor employees made an mention that I could see.

The policy of Food Lion and many other stores is not to let their employees intervene. I've noticed store level discretion being removed over the years on various service issues. The central offices don't want to deal with any bad PR.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I went in Lowe's the other day (Lowe's hardware, not Lowe's grocery). The girl outside the front door was asking people if they want a mask.

I wasn't even trying to be polite, so I prolly surprised myself. I politely said, "Oh, no thanks." She just said, "Okay."

If a random customer/person were to approach me, then I guess I would try to be polite. The videos I've seen appear to be bootlickers trying to bait unmasked people. I've seen two unmasked people lose it while being filmed.

I think the first thing I might utter is asking them why they are asking me about a mask. Maybe use the opportunity to try and "educate" them. The mask bootlickers already have their mind made up anyway, so no sense affirming their preconceptions about unmasked people.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I went in Lowe's the other day (Lowe's hardware, not Lowe's grocery). The girl outside the front door was asking people if they want a mask.

I wasn't even trying to be polite, so I prolly surprised myself. I politely said, "Oh, no thanks." She just said, "Okay."

If a random customer/person were to approach me, then I guess I would try to be polite. The videos I've seen appear to be bootlickers trying to bait unmasked people. I've seen two unmasked people lose it while being filmed.

I think the first thing I might utter is asking them why they are asking me about a mask. Maybe use the opportunity to try and "educate" them. The mask bootlickers already have their mind made up anyway, so no sense affirming their preconceptions about unmasked people.
    Just ignore them and continue on. Fully indoctrinated mask clutchers won't change their view just because of a random interaction with you nor will they change yours. Let the idiots slowly suffocate themselves.

"I can't breathe...." Almost like that was a bit of intentional warning...
    Last edited by devil21; 07-13-2020 at 11:58 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fully indoctrinated mask clutchers

There's the rub. I have no idea about the views of the Lowes woman. The more I talk with people--the more I find people are against this, but afraid to speak up. I'll gladly have a decent conversation with anyone.

The girl could have shared my views or she could have been a clutcher. She could have been anywhere in between.

Edit: I guess you're talking about the confrontational people, tho.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 07-13-2020 at 12:17 PM.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    There's the rub. I have no idea about the views of the Lowes woman. The more I talk with people--the more I find people are against this, but afraid to speak up. I'll gladly have a decent conversation with anyone.

The girl could have shared my views or she could have been a clutcher. She could have been anywhere in between.

Edit: I guess you're talking about the confrontational people, tho.
    Yes, mainly the confrontational ones, though I have yet to come across any.

Yes, mainly the confrontational ones, though I have yet to come across any.
    My city fines the business for non compliance. So i wear one on my chin lol. Its not like that little piece of $#@! mask would stop a sneeze. I sneeze so hard it would fly off like a bat out of hell.

Still nothin'. No employees or shoppers have said a word to me about masks, other than one early incident that was quickly shut down by "medical exception".

''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Still nothin'. No employees or shoppers have said a word to me about masks, other than one early incident that was quickly shut down by "medical exception".
    Hell yes. Same here. Still have not put the submission diaper on my face.

He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    New Zealand doesn't mandate masks. We shut down real hard for four weeks, now the country is open again with a two week quarantine at the border.

Its a pretty simple idea. And y'all would have a great excuse for super secure borders.
    The US should have done something similar, but, to be fair, it's quite a bit easier for a tiny island on the edge of the Southern Ocean.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast