Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No, I will not be wearing a "mandated" mask in public

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I agree.

They are, both of them. The Dems pretend to be better about it, and in some ways they have been, but they're really just playing politics.

I'll be voting for Rand, or the LP, or Thomas Jefferson, if I bother to vote.

I sure as hell won't be voting for either of these degenerate circus clowns, blue or red.

...nothing against circuses or clowns.
    They want Americans to die if it means they can win. I cant endorse that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    No this is about a bunch of $#@!heads drinking alcohol and eating fried foods with vitamin d and c deficiency mandating me to wear a god damn mask.
    They may have those health problems, but that doesn't mean that the virus isn't also dangerous.

It really is.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    lol, I've stolen two marches: I wear a half face respirator. Makes people jelly.

They may have those health problems, but that doesn't mean that the virus isn't also dangerous.

It really is.
    How can something that can't even be tested be dangerous? Is there some basis to your faith, or is it just blind faith?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

This is called "evidence" and "data"

Excerpts from Studies Involving Mask-Wearing
    • Study on CDC website which reviewed ten different randomized clinical trials, world-wide, reviewing highly infectious respiratory virus transmission which found “no significant reduction” in “transmission with the use of face masks.” https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article. Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures, Jingyi Xiao1, Eunice Y. C. Shiu1, Huizhi Gao, Jessica Y. Wong, Min W. Fong, Sukhyun Ryu, and Benjamin J. Cowling (Volume 26, Number 5, May of 2020).
    • World Health Organization states there “is no evidence wearing a mask by a healthy person in a community setting can prevent infection with respiratory viruses, including COVID-19” and further concludes “universal community masking” is ineffective at preventing “infection from respiratory viruses, including COVID-19.” The WHO recommended against wearing medical masks as they “may create a false sense of security” against COVID-19, while it further went out of its way to reiterate that there is “no evidence available on a [mask’s] usefulness to protect non-sick persons.” https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/...=1&isAllowed=y Advice on the Use of Masks in the Context of COVID-19 – Guidance, World Health Organization (April 6, 2020)
    • British Medical Journal notes that cloth face masks may INCREASE spread of virus: “This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection.” https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577 A cluster randomised trial of cloth masks compared with medical masks in healthcare workers
    • C Raina MacIntyre1, Holly Seale1, Tham Chi Dung2, Nguyen Tran Hien2, Phan Thi Nga2, Abrar Ahmad Chughtai1, Bayzidur Rahman1, Dominic E Dwyer3, Quanyi Wang4
    • Explanation of Why Face Masks Do Not Work (reviewing other studies) https://www.oralhealthgroup.com/feat...ealing-review/
    • Canadian Physicist Reviewing Why Face Masks Do Not Work. http://ocla.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...D19-policy.pdf
    • Wearing respirators come[s] with a host of physiological and psychological burdens. These can interfere with task performances and reduce work efficiency. These burdens can even be severe enough to cause life-threatening conditions if not ameliorated. Arthur Johnson, Journal of Biological Engineering (2016).
    • When the N95 respirator was tested in use in 2010, the “dead-space oxygen and carbon dioxide levels did not meet the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s ambient workplace standards.”
    • In a study conducted by the National Taiwan University Hospital fifteen years ago, it was found that the use of N-95 masks in healthcare workers caused them to experience hypoxemia, a low level of oxygen in the blood, and hypercapnia, an elevation in the blood’s carbon dioxide levels. Not only did the mask create dangerously low levels of oxygen and an equally dangerous spike in carbon dioxide in the human body, the study found that “medical staff are at increased risk of getting ‘Severe acute respiratory syndrome’ (SARS) [from] wearing N95 masks….” Lastly, the study’s authors further found that “dizziness, headache, and short[ness] of breath are commonly experienced by the medical staff wearing N95 masks” and that the “ability to make correct decisions” was also likely impaired. The Physiological Impact of N95 Masks on Medical Staff, National Taiwan University Hospital (June 2005).
    • Studies show that headaches in medical professionals are commonly found as a result of mask-wearing, which is a sign of hypoxia: Just under 10% of the healthcare workers in one study experienced such severe symptoms that they were forced to take, on average, two full days of sick leave from their healthcare jobs, while 60% of these healthcare professionals “required use of abortive analgesics because of headache.” Headaches and the N95 Face-Mask Amongst Healthcare Providers. Lim EC1, Seet RC, Lee KH, Wilder-Smith EP, Chuah BY, Ong BK, Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, 28 Feb 2006, 113(3):199-202.
    • A more recent study involving 159 healthcare workers aged 21 to 35 years of age found that 81% developed headaches from wearing a face mask – which is a sign of dangerously low levels of oxygenation – and ALL healthcare workers felt like the headaches affected their work performance. Ong JJY et al. Headaches associated with personal protective equipment- A cross-sectional study among frontline healthcare workers during COVID-19. Headache 2020;60(5):864-877.
    • Pregnant women wearing N-95 masks were found to have breathing difficulties associated with the use of the mask. Are Face Masks Effective Against Covid-19? The Science Times (May 25, 2020).
    • “It is known that the N95 mask, if worn for hours, can reduce blood oxygenation as much as 20%” which in turn “can lead to a loss of consciousness, as happened to the hapless fellow driving around alone in his car wearing an N95 mask, causing him to pass out, and to crash his car and sustain injuries. I am sure that we have several cases of elderly individuals or any person with poor lung function passing out, hitting their head. This, of course, can lead to death.” Are Face Masks Effective Against Covid-19? The Science Times (May 25, 2020).
    • In this study, researchers examined the blood oxygen levels in 53 surgeons. They measured blood oxygenation before surgery as well as at the end of surgeries. The researchers found that the mask reduced the blood oxygen levels significantly. The longer the duration of wearing the mask, the greater the fall in blood oxygen levels. Bader A et al. Preliminary report on surgical mask induced deoxygenation during major surgery. Neurocirugia 2008;19:12-126.
    • In a study of dentists and dental assistants who adopted new protocols since COVID, headaches jumped from 16% pre-COVID to 65%, with half of respondents (49%) noting it was hard to breathe “all the time” and 40% noting it was hard to breathe some of the time. https://www.dentistryiq.com/covid-19...7G0X&rdx.ident[pull]=omeda%7C3982E9300967G0X&oly_enc_id=3982E9300967G0 X&fbclid=IwAR1Dr974eARlmMqMikUxsl8XBZjvzOznYcgEFxJ LWUoR-n1zjxfUxih_QKY#cid-14177681
    • The immunity of the mask wearer – and his or her subsequent ability to fight off COVID-19 or any other harmful infection – is actually harmed by wearing a mask. The drop in oxygen levels (hypoxia) noted in many studies is directly associated with an impairment in immunity. In terms of the biological effects, what the studies have shown is that the lowered rate of oxygen (hypoxia) in turn inhibits the production of the type of primary immune cells that our bodies use to fight viral infections (known as the CD4+ T-lymphocyte). Functionally speaking, what happens inside our bodies is that the decrease in oxygen causes a spike in the level of a compound called hypoxia-inducible-factor-1 (HIF-1). Once that compound spikes, it in turn inhibits the production of T-lymphocytes we need for our bodies to fight off invaders and infections. Yet worse, the lack of oxygen stimulates a powerful inhibitor of the immune system (a cell called the Tregs), which in turn makes one’s body ripe for contracting a COVID-19 infection and experiencing said illness more severely: “This sets the stage for contracting any infection, including COVID-19, and making the consequences of that infection much graver. In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections and if so, having a much worse outcome.” Russell Blaylock, Id. (quoting Shehade H et al. Cutting edge: Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1 negatively regulates Th1 function. J Immunol 2015;195:1372-1376. See also: Westendorf AM et al. Hypoxia enhances immunosuppression by inhibiting CD4+ effector T cell function and promoting Treg activity. Cell Physiol Biochem 2017;41:1271-84. See further: Sceneay J et al. Hypoxia-driven immunosuppression contributes to the pre-metastatic niche. Oncoimmunology 2013;2:1 e22355.
    • People with cancer may be at a further risk from hypoxia – as cancer cells grow best in a bodily environment that is low in oxygen. Low oxygen also promotes systemic inflammation which, in turn, promotes “the growth, invasion and spread of cancers.” Aggarwal BB. Nucler factor-kappaB: The enemy within. Cancer Cell 2004;6:203-208, and Blaylock RL. Immunoexcitatory mechanisms in glioma proliferation, invasion and occasional metastasis. Surg Neurol Inter 2013;4:15.
    • Repeated episodes of low oxygen – known as intermittent hypoxia – also “causes atherosclerosis” and hence increases “all cardiovascular events” such as heart attacks – as well as adverse cerebral events like stroke. Blaylock, quoting Savransky V et al. Chronic intermittent hypoxia induces atherosclerosis. Am J Resp Crit Care Med 2007;175:1290-1297.
    • It appears the virus may be able to enter the brain. According to those who practice neurosurgery, in most instances where the virus enters the brain, it does so by way of the olfactory nerves (smell nerves) – and accordingly – by wearing a mask “the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape, and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.’’ Blaylock, reviewing Baig AM et al. Evidence of the COVID-19 virus targeting the CNS: Tissue distribution, host-virus interaction, and proposed neurotropic mechanisms. ACS Chem Neurosci 2020;11:7:995-998. Wu Y et al. Nervous system involvement after infection with COVID-19 and other coronaviruses. Brain Behavior, and Immunity. Perlman S et al. Spread of a neurotropic murine coronavirus into the CNS via the trigeminal and olfactory nerves. Virology 1989;170:556-560.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

It really is.
    Dangerous for people who dont understand science. Dangerous for people who think we can shut down the economy and print our way out of it. This is intentional. These people arent your friends they want you to die.

How can something that can't even be tested be dangerous? Is there some basis to your faith, or is it just blind faith?
    You are aware that many people have died, and that the hospitals in many places were overwhelmed?

The major error now is in thinking that, though the infection rate is rising, the death rate isn't, and so everything's fine.

There's a lag, a major lag; the whole threat from the beginning was that this is like the flu but several times as many people need to be hospitalized in order to survive. The reason that the death count has remained relatively low is that, apart from a short time in NY and NJ, the medical system wasn't overwhelmed. Well, in Texas, in certain cities, the hospitals are overwhelmed right now. The excess patients will end up dying. Likewise in Arizona. It's going to be a political map, which is disgusting.

They want Americans to die if it means they can win. I cant endorse that.
    They don't want Americans to die, but they don't mind if we do.

The politicians in Washington aren't evil; they really aren't.

They are not immoral; they are amoral - i.e. they simply don't care about anything beyond winning the next election.

You are aware that many people have died, and that the hospitals in many places were overwhelmed?
    You are aware that the FACTS are that many hospitals are going out of business while many doctors and nurses still have not returned to work?

You are aware that the FACTS show no more people died this year than most other similar time frames during flu season?

You are aware that the FACTS show many people died due to hospital error including the wrong use of ventilators?

I prefer to deal with the realm of facts rather than spin and belief.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The politicians in Washington aren't evil; they really aren't.

They are not immoral; they are amoral - i.e. they simply don't care about anything beyond winning the next election.
    Sure, tell that to the victims of Jeffery Epstein and all his politician friends who have raped and killed, including the children being sacrificed in Satanic Ritual Abuse.

What planet do you live on?

You are aware that the FACTS are that many hospitals are going out of business while many doctors and nurses still have not returned to work?

You are aware that the FACTS show no more people died this year than most other similar time frames during flu season?

The death totals are overblown. People that die from it already are sick but arent getting good healthcare or good food. Decades of hiding in bubbles and taking antibiotics and a medical system with regulations that are designed to force medical professionals to profit off giving bad medicine to people because its profitable to drug companies. They offered me 17 different drugs when i got railroaded into the mental healthcare system. Not one mention that they can have permanent effects on my brain chemistry like when someone goes on insulin and they have to take it forever. I didnt even need meds but they still tried to force them on me.

Nonsense

Total US deaths from Covid, known, which will be less than actual, are well north of 100k; several times the typical flu season.

...with a two month closure of virtually everything.

I think you should ask yourself why you are politically predisposed to assume that all of this was unwise; too much HANNITY, perhaps?

Nonsense

Total US deaths from Covid, known, which will be less than actual, are well north of 100k; several times the typical flu season.

I think you should ask yourself why you are politically predisposed to assume that all of this was unwise; too much HANNITY, perhaps?
    The deaths are a symptom of the problem of bad health. I understand good medicine you want to treat the system that causes the symptom.

Nonsense

Dude, you are clueless. Hannity, really? I haven't watch Fox News in about 10 years.

Other flu seasons ARE comparable, but this year, due to the COVID madness, there were LESS deaths outside of COVID, because everyone was locked down and not going anywhere until the riots broke out.

What are you drinking or smoking tonight? Maybe time to call it a night??

Politicians aren't evil? The media is telling us the truth about COVID? These are the Ron Paul Forums. I think you've lost your way....
    Last edited by Created4; 06-25-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Ok, I'll leave you, both, with one final word of profound wisdom; prior to the arrival of the second wave (3 week or so), buy some toilet paper.

...don't bother me at the store.

Good luck

Ok, I'll leave you, both, with one final word of profound wisdom; prior to the arrival of the second wave (3 week or so), buy some toilet paper.

Good luck
    If you get the vaccine, I won't be worrying about bumping into you in any store....

Dr. Judy Mikovits and Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: A New COVID Vaccine Could Kill 50 Million People in the U.S.

Good luck
    Wave was bull$#@! from the beginning. We shut $#@! down because Chinas state run media that gets approved by the communist party said they would stop shipping us medicine and bought up a lot of our medical supplies leaving us without medical supplies.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Make medical malpractice illegal again.
    Was it ever illegal?? The medical mafia rules the world.

Was it ever illegal?? The medical mafia rules the world.
    The real killer of all of these people are the ones propagating bad science and giving people medical monopolies that kill off their political enemies.

The real killer of all of these people are the ones propagating bad science and giving people medical monopolies that kill off their political enemies.
    I'm afraid to ask this, and I've been debating for weeks as to whether or not I should ask you this, but what exactly is that picture in your avatar??

I'm afraid to ask this, and I've been debating for weeks as to whether or not I should ask you this, but what exactly is that picture in your avatar??
    Its a chicken thats ready to throw down.

Its a chicken thats ready to throw down.
    I thought maybe it was a chicken!

"Throw down" what??

I am aware that a normal amount of people have died as is the natural course of things
    and I KNOW first hand that Hospitals are Most certainly NOT overrun despite media claims..

hospital Staff have been laid off for Lack of Work.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The major error now is in thinking that, though the infection rate is rising, the death rate isn't, and so everything's fine.

There's a lag, a major lag; the whole threat from the beginning was that this is like the flu but several times as many people need to be hospitalized in order to survive. The reason that the death count has remained relatively low is that, apart from a short time in NY and NJ, the medical system wasn't overwhelmed. Well, in Texas, in certain cities, the hospitals are overwhelmed right now. The excess patients will end up dying. Likewise in Arizona. It's going to be a political map, which is disgusting.
    Where are these overwhelmed hospitals?
    "The Patriarch"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been in a hospital, it looked like a ghost town, where are you getting all this fear mongering bull$#@! from Rv3?
    "The Patriarch"

Neither will I.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I keep seeing absolute idiots wearing masks in their vehicles. And jogging.
    Do they fear that their steering wheel is going to get them infected? Do they fear that nature like trees and dirt is going to get them infected?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'll be wearing a mask in many situations in public because I would prefer not to die, have kidney failure, or otherwise become crippled.

Similarly, I'll try to refrain from eating lead paint chips, even if the Satanic-Illuminati MSM® says I should refrain from eating lead paint chips..

P.S. Let me just add, where were these freedom fighters, now so worked up about face masks, when it came to, Oh, I don't know, looting the public through five decades and dozens of trillions of dollars of welfarism? Where were their concerns for individual liberty when the PATRIOT Act was passed? When we invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq again, Libya...

Oh, they only care because it's election season?

And this is just mindless tribalism, red good, blue bad, or blue good, red bad?

Piss on all your cheerios.
    I wore a mask back when Dr. Fauci and the CDC lied (admitted now before Congress) and said that you shouldn't wear masks because masks do more harm than good. I instinctively knew that was a lie. Then the CDC and Dr. Fauci said "everybody wear a mask." More recently they said "Face shields >>>>>>> masks." So......trust the experts? Really? I always keep my mask in my car. I wear it sometimes. Don't wear it all the time. I don't fuss when a store says I have to wear one to go in. I don't freak out when I see people not wearing masks. I try to get plenty of sunshine and fresh air. As for why people are pushing back now more than before. I dunno. But it's probably because it's so in your face. (Pun very much intended). Economics plays a big part as well. The same folks saying "everybody wear masks" (and at first said don't wear masks) are also responsible for 20 to 40 million people being out of work. Back to your lead paint example, while I don't eat lead paint chips, I also don't freak out about local toys needing to be lead paint tested when you can't even buy lead paint in the U.S.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast