Thread: voice to skull used to silence me

voice to skull used to silence me

Summerlin hospital used weak ass voice to skull technology on me and made a false claim that i hear hallucinations and tried to force psyche meds on me. I got locked away for a week on a 72 hr hold and the judge took a false police testimony and the judge didnt even let me speak.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is everything ok? Are you alright?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Is everything ok? Are you alright?
    They determined me unfit to work. I took time from work to recover my health after a car accident a year and a half ago. Im almost in the best health i have ever been in. The judge determined i am mentally disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They determined me unfit to work. I took time from work to recover my health after a car accident a year and a half ago. Im almost in the best health i have ever been in. The judge determined i am mentally disabled.
    Are you in trouble?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Are you in trouble?
    No i commited no crime. Some lady came into my house uninvited and when i asked her to leave she called the cops on me because i yelled get out of my house. She gave the police a false testimony and they did not take a statement from me. They ripped me out of my house for a week and only let me out because the judge declared me unfit to care for myself based on the fact that i took a year and a half off work to recover from a car wreck. I am considered a psycho and i am sure that looks great on a background check if i try to find good work.

Are you still hearing that stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Are you still hearing that stuff?
    No i only heard stuff when they took me to summerlin hospital. I am an audiophile and the accoustics were bad and made it really obvious. Sounded like playing something recorded from a tape or FM. I knew it was voice to skull right away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No i only heard stuff when they took me to summerlin hospital. I am an audiophile and the accoustics were bad and made it really obvious. Sounded like playing something recorded from a tape or FM. I knew it was voice to skull right away.
    Did the woman give a reason for her visit to your home?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Did the woman give a reason for her visit to your home?
    She didnt need a reason once i said she should leave she should have left. She approached my mother at a charity she works at and convinced her she could help because i hadnt worked in a year and a half i wasnt sane. I was pissed when she didnt get out of my house. She concluded i was crazy because i said i donate my time to help my country but dont work for the government. I said if i did work for the government i might not even be able to tell you because that could be classified. She told the cops i was crazy and believed i was a secret agent. They deprived me of sleep for days and tried to feed me food that increases inflammation which is bad for my health. They didnt let me get any sun or give me a vitamin d supplement and kept gaslighting me trying to make me think i hear things because of weak ass voice to skull technology they used on me.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I would like to suggest that you not bring this up with any medical industrial complex people ever again and if it get brought up by one of them just tell them that some crazy chick got mad at you and wanted to try and take you down. Don't let them rail road you into a bad situation more than they already have. You may be able to do something some ways down the road to clear this up. Focus on your health and your spirit. We love you here and I think you are safe with us. Feel better.

Hang in there nikcers.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

I will keep you in my prayers. I am sorry you went through all this.

it was almost entertaining if it wasnt sad. It would get to be 60 degrees at night and they woke people up every 15 minutes. if people couldnt sleep they would get irritable and they would give them adavan and haldol and benadryl what they called a b52. Shivering meant they were having a seizure and they would give them anti seizure meds. If they got depressed from not sleeping or getting any sun they would give them mood stabiliziers and anti depressants at the same time which were hypnotic they craved human social attention so much they acted out or would give away the shirt off their back if someone asked. If they were having drug withdrawals they would give them antipsychotics that make them shut down like a robot and would lower their cognitive ability so they cant think logically. Most of the food consisted of sugars and carbs which increase inflammation in their brains which would make people bipolar and not be able to enjoy their mood because they were always on an emotional rollercoaster they were always chasing happiness because it would be fleeting away from them and were discontent when they werent happy all of the time.

Oh man. I worked in a nursing home years ago. On the overnight shifts I had to take blood pressure on some people regularly, when the person really needed a good night's sleep. Some of my co workers would turn on all the lights and make a lot of noise. I would use the bathroom light with the door closed to a crack. Doing that, most people would go right back to sleep.

I saw the nurses drug people who they thought were annoying (but totally harmless) so they slept during the day and only got up to eat.
    It was soul crushing to just work there. I couldn't imagine living there. Very few people have any idea what our medical system is actually like.

it was almost entertaining if it wasnt sad. It would get to be 60 degrees at night and they woke people up every 15 minutes. if people couldnt sleep they would get irritable and they would give them adavan and haldol and benadryl what they called a b52. Shivering meant they were having a seizure and they would give them anti seizure meds. If they got depressed from not sleeping or getting any sun they would give them mood stabiliziers and anti depressants at the same time which were hypnotic they craved human social attention so much they acted out or would give away the shirt off their back if someone asked. If they were having drug withdrawals they would give them antipsychotics that make them shut down like a robot and would lower their cognitive ability so they cant think logically. Most of the food consisted of sugars and carbs which increase inflammation in their brains which would make people bipolar and not be able to enjoy their mood because they were always on an emotional rollercoaster they were always chasing happiness because it would be fleeting away from them and were discontent when they werent happy all of the time.

Oh man. I worked in a nursing home years ago. On the overnight shifts I had to take blood pressure on some people regularly, when the person really needed a good night's sleep. Some of my co workers would turn on all the lights and make a lot of noise. I would use the bathroom light with the door closed to a crack. Doing that, most people would go right back to sleep.

I saw the nurses drug people who they thought were annoying (but totally harmless) so they slept during the day and only got up to eat.
    It was soul crushing to just work there. I couldn't imagine living there. Very few people have any idea what our medical system is actually like.
    Hospitals are like CHAZ. Turns into a different place at night.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There was no encouraging or place to excercise so their muscles atrophied and they went into survivormode so their hunger could not satiate. They handed out nicotine gum for cigarette withdrawals so they got addicted to chewing to activate the reward center of their brain. Which made them eat more foods that were unhealthy which made them anxious and they prescribed anti anxiety medication. They looked worse after eating too much calories for their metabolic rate and they became depressed for looking bad. Their metabolic rate was slowed so their brains had less energy than it needed so they could not concentrate. They became depressed as they gained weight and ate more because of depression. So they were given antidepressants. The antidepressants increased their hunger so they ate more foods that were unhealthy. There was no access to fresh tasting water unless they asked and they would only give you a small cup. They became dehydrated which gave them headaches and they were given pain pills for the pain.

Hoping you're ok Nickers.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I didn't really suffer because i tried helping people by telling them how to make better habits and gave them a friend to talk to about their traumatic problems.

Some of the staff working their drank heavily just to cope with the medical malpractice they have to watch day after day. I felt the worst for them. Their careers became more of a paycheck to them and thus they had no passion in their work. Their sour moods were infectious and i did my best to cheer them up by cracking jokes and trying to be their sympathetic friend.