Thread: Coronavirus: 'Major Spike'...Or Major Propaganda?

Coronavirus: 'Major Spike'...Or Major Propaganda?

Coronavirus: 'Major Spike'...Or Major Propaganda?

The doom and gloom "scientists" are back on television warning of a massive new spike in coronavirus cases...while admitting also to a massive "spike" in testing and a massive decrease in deaths across the country. Are they conditioning Americans to accept another lockdown and shutdown of the economy? How to explain the hysteria over rising "cases" while also admitting to falling deaths. Plus today: "contact tracing" looks to be a massive boondoggle in New York. Can Texas expect the same dismal failure of its third of a billion dollar "contact tracing" program?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've been watching the percent positive in the testing and notice it has leveled off at around 2.5%.

Couldn't the 2.5% be the possible false positives of the testing?

bump
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul