Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The mask slips, this is a rebellion against GOD

The mask slips, this is a rebellion against GOD

Shaun King said Monday it’s time for anything resembling “white Jesus” to be expunged from the public square.
    The staunch Black Lives Matter activist made the comments as online activists continued to debate which statues and monuments were culturally unacceptable in 2020.
    The May 25 death of George Floyd, a 46-year-old black man, under the weight of Minneapolis police served as the impetus for activists to tear down statues of historical figures like Christopher Columbus and George Washington.

“Yes,” Mr. King said regarding his support for tearing down images of Christ. “All murals and stained glass windows of white Jesus, and his European mother, and their white friends should also come down. They are a gross form [of] white supremacy. Created as tools of oppression. Racist propaganda. They should all come down.”
    The activist doubled down on the matter in response to feedback.

“Yes, I think the statues of the white European they claim is Jesus should also come down,” he said. “They are a form of white supremacy. Always have been.

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...13067555303424

More at: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...f-white-supre/

The Satanic Temple Has Evolved Into An Anti-Trump Movement, And Leftists Are Flocking To It
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More of a slap fight between doofuses (all of whom think it's super super serio).

Breaking news to Americans, Jesus wasn't white. It sucks I know.

So the question is why do y'all depict Him as white?
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Breaking news to Americans, Jesus wasn't white. It sucks I know.

So the question is why do y'all depict Him as white?
    He was Jewish, many Jews look white.

And the race issue (look which side cares about race) is just a cover to destroy depictions of Christ.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

And the race issue (look which side cares about race) is just a cover to destroy depictions of Christ.
    2000 years ago they didn't.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

After centuries of marrying into a European population, Azkhanazi Jews no longer looked like what Jews living in Jerusalem looked like in Jesus' time.

What Jesus most likely looked like.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

This is an excuse to destroy property how exactly?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    After centuries of marrying into a European population, Azkhanazi Jews no longer looked like what Jews living in Jerusalem looked like in Jesus' time.

I'll bet $100 he didn't look like THAT.

He probably had slightly darker skin than that, maybe about the same, I dunno. But I doubt that's what he looked like.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is an excuse to destroy property how exactly?
    You're missing @idiom's point. It's one thing to say they are destroying property. It's another thing to say it's a rebellion against God because Jesus was white when Jesus most likely wasn't.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Guess Shaun King is back to being an idiot.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Who cares?

Nobody makes a fuss and demands destruction of religious images if other races portray Christ as looking like them and Europeans had white looking Jews to shape their image of Christ.

And that picture looks reasonably close to white to me, the supposed differences between whites and Middle Easterners are exaggerated by racists.

And there was lots of race mixing and travel even in very ancient times, the Phoenicians and their allies and rivals traveled and traded far and wide.

This is just an excuse to destroy religious images.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I'll bet $100 he didn't look like THAT.

He probably had slightly darker skin than that, maybe about the same, I dunno. But I doubt that's what he looked like.
    Safe bet as the only way to tell for sure is when Jesus comes again and at that point money will be thrown in the streets. (Ezekial 7:19). He could have had darker skin. He certainly didn't look like he is portrayed in most western churches.

You're missing @idiom's point. It's one thing to say they are destroying property. It's another thing to say it's a rebellion against God because Jesus was white when Jesus most likely wasn't.
    I didn't say it was a rebellion against GOD "because Jesus was white", I said it was a rebellion against GOD making up a nonsense excuse about race to destroy religious imagery.

It wouldn't matter if Christ was a Klingon, this is just an excuse to destroy religious icons.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It always is a rebellion against God in these Bolshevik revolutions. The Jacobins went after Catholics and the Protestants. Soviets went after the Orthodox. The Maoist went after the Buddhists

As far as white Jesus in European cultures, so what? When I lived in the far east, I saw nativity scenes with an Asian family, many times. Besides, if the white man Shaun King can be a black man, who the hell is he to talk?

Who cares?
    You apparently since you started the thread and made it about "rebellion against God" as opposed to just property destruction.

Nobody makes a fuss and demands destruction of religious images if other races portray Christ as looking like them and Europeans had white looking Jews to shape their image of Christ.
    There were black madonnas in European Cathedrals centuries ago. They elites knew what Jesus probably looked like.

And that picture looks reasonably close to white to me, the supposed differences between whites and Middle Easterners are exaggerated by racists.
    LOL. So....you're willing to accept Latinos as white? Because they are closer to white than that possible image of Jesus. I guess we can dispense with the whole "white genocide" theory now because brown skin people are "reasonably close to white."

And there was lots of race mixing and travel even in very ancient times, the Phoenicians and their allies and rivals traveled and traded far and wide.

This is just an excuse to destroy religious images.
    To be clear I'm against destroying religious images. But that would include images to Buddha as well and I don't think he was a god. Jesus is God. He just wasn't white. He died for everybody though.

You apparently since you started the thread and made it about "rebellion against God" as opposed to just property destruction.
    I care about rebellion against GOD not what color Christ was, and this is NOT "just property destruction", it is targeted at religion with a nonsense cover story.

There were black madonnas in European Cathedrals centuries ago. They elites knew what Jesus probably looked like.

And?
    Jews were not black but I am not going to call for the destruction of that image because of it because I don't hate Christianity and want to destroy it.

LOL. So....you're willing to accept Latinos as white? Because they are closer to white than that possible image of Jesus. I guess we can dispense with the whole "white genocide" theory now because brown skin people are "reasonably close to white."
    I have always seen them as reasonably white, it is they who insist on making a difference, the same thing happens with Jews.
    And White Genocide is real, those who identify as "not white" are absolutely trying to destroy those they identify as "white" and that is documented fact.

To be clear I'm against destroying religious images. But that would include images to Buddha as well and I don't think he was a god. Jesus is God. He just wasn't white. He died for everybody though.
    I'm against destruction of religious images but I am especially against the destruction of Christian images because I am a Christian.
    (Devil worship images are anti-religion and I will not give them equality with light side religions)
    But the major takeaway from this story is that the left is anti-religious and making up excuses to destroy religious images now.
    And if you try to tell me they won't start vandalizing them while they are running around destroying every other statue they can get their hands on I will know where you really stand.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Were u there?
    do you really know?
    does it fu king matter?

no
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I care about rebellion against GOD not what color Christ was, and this is NOT "just property destruction", it is targeted at religion with a nonsense cover story.
    What's this?

The whole of the protesting/rioting?

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    What's this?

The whole of the protesting/rioting?
    The leaders and organizers.
    The leaders and organizers of the entire left.
    The idea this piece of human filth is trying to start.

Shaun King said Monday it’s time for anything resembling “white Jesus” to be expunged from the public square.
    The staunch Black Lives Matter activist made the comments as online activists continued to debate which statues and monuments were culturally unacceptable in 2020.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The leaders and organizers.
    The leaders and organizers of the entire left.
    The idea this piece of human filth is trying to start.
    You quoted one guy, whose name means nothing, I'm sure, to 99.99% of Americans.

On an unrelated note, Church Attendance by Race

You quoted one guy, whose name means nothing, I'm sure, to 99.99% of Americans.
    I have presented plenty of evidence against the rest of the leaders and organizers in other places, including the thread I linked in the OP.

For someone who recognizes that the French Revolution targeted the church you are remarkably blind to the realities of your own day, perhaps willfully so.

Ephesians 6:12

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

King James Version (KJV)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I have presented plenty of evidence against the rest of the leaders and organizers in other places, including the thread I linked in the OP.

For someone who recognizes that the French Revolution targeted the church you are remarkably blind to the realities of your own day, perhaps willfully so.

Ephesians 6:12

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

King James Version (KJV)
    "Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

H.L. Mencken

Your hobgoblins are imaginary.

"Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary."

H.L. Mencken

Your hobgoblins are imaginary.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Except what you described can in no honest way be called a rebellion against God. Let's say the replacing of historically inaccurate depictions of Jesus was done without destroying private property. Let's say the churches that owned the white Jesus figures all agreed to replace them with darker skinned Jesus'. Would you still call that "rebellion against God?" Because I wouldn't.

And?
    Jews were not black but I am not going to call for the destruction of that image because of it because I don't hate Christianity and want to destroy it.
    Ms. Israel 2013 would disagree with you.

I have always seen them as reasonably white, it is they who insist on making a difference, the same thing happens with Jews.
    And White Genocide is real, those who identify as "not white" are absolutely trying to destroy those they identify as "white" and that is documented fact.
    LOL. Okay. Whatever dude.

I'm against destruction of religious images but I am especially against the destruction of Christian images because I am a Christian.
    (Devil worship images are anti-religion and I will not give them equality with light side religions)
    But the major takeaway from this story is that the left is anti-religious and making up excuses to destroy religious images now.
    And if you try to tell me they won't start vandalizing them while they are running around destroying every other statue they can get their hands on I will know where you really stand.
    We all agree with being against destruction of private property. But Jesus wasn't white. Carry on.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

...I suppose that Satan, by all accounts a clever fellow, would pursue a similar strategy.

You are unwittingly participating in the very thing that will bring about the results you fear.

We are not on the verge of a BLM/Jacobin revolution.

We will be at some point if people focus on this trivia and fail to address the fundamental cause of the problem.

Except what you described can in no honest way be called a rebellion against God. Let's say the replacing of historically inaccurate depictions of Jesus was done without destroying private property. Let's say the churches that owned the white Jesus figures all agreed to replace them with darker skinned Jesus'. Would you still call that "rebellion against God?" Because I wouldn't.
    That's not what they are trying to do and you know it.
    And that I would probably call cultural conquest, we don't know what Jesus looked like for certain or what Jews of the period looked like for certain and there is ZERO reason to change any depictions, it is also destruction of art, you don't see me insisting that that black Madonna and Child be replaced with one that looks more arabic do you?

Ms. Israel 2013 would disagree with you.

I'm sure there are lots of people who believe nonsense.
    But it is quite irrelevant what color ancient Jews were.

LOL. Okay. Whatever dude.
    There are lots of different "hispanics", the label has been applied to many different people with different amounts of spanish blood so you may be thinking of different hispanics than I am.
    But race has never been my issue, culture is.

We all agree with being against destruction of private property. But Jesus wasn't white. Carry on.
    Jesus was more white than black and it doesn't matter.

This is NOT just "the destruction of private property", it is a targeted attack on Christianity in America.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first make mad.

...I suppose that Satan, by all accounts a clever fellow, would pursue a similar strategy.

You are unwittingly participating in the very thing that will bring about the results you fear.

We are not on the verge of a BLM/Jacobin revolution.

We will be at some point if people focus on this trivia and fail to address the fundamental cause of the problem.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

That's not what they are trying to do and you know it.
    And that I would probably call cultural conquest, we don't know what Jesus looked like for certain or what Jews of the period looked like for certain and there is ZERO reason to change any depictions, it is also destruction of art, you don't see me insisting that that black Madonna and Child be replaced with one that looks more arabic do you?
    They already were replaced! That's my point. The early Christian church consistently represented Jesus as being dark skinned.

I'm sure there are lots of people who believe nonsense.
    But it is quite irrelevant what color ancient Jews were.
    You mean people like actual Israeli historians who really live in Israel? Okay. Oh, and you missed the point. Miss Israel 2013 is Jewish....and black. You are clueless.

There are lots of different "hispanics", the label has been applied to many different people with different amounts of spanish blood so you may be thinking of different hispanics than I am.
    But race has never been my issue, culture is.
    Then quit using the phrase "white geneocide" and calling it "cultural genocide" if you want to be consistent.

Jesus was more white than black and it doesn't matter.
    No he wasn't.

This is NOT just "the destruction of private property", it is a targeted attack on Christianity in America.
    Says you.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 06-22-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Best of luck

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1275233864655548416
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast