Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The mask slips, this is a rebellion against GOD

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'd prefer single malt.
    Yeah, the older I get, the more I prefer whiskey over beer.

When I was young, I would have a shot of whiskey and feel good, I would have a second and feel great, then I would guzzle it and wake up sick enough to swear it off until I had to relearned my lesson.

Now, I drink it like medicine.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiom View Post
    Breaking news to Americans, Jesus wasn't white. It sucks I know.

So the question is why do y'all depict Him as white?
    Each culture portrays Jesus as looking like them. Christendom was mostly European, so the iconography is mostly European. There is art that portrays a black Jesus, and even an Asian Jesus.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Each culture portrays Jesus as looking like them. Christendom was mostly European, so the iconography is mostly European. There is art that portrays a black Jesus, and even an Asian Jesus.
    Yup and militant warrior-king Jesus. And more. Does actual Jesus rate, or are we defending cultural projections of God in people own likeness, because that is what is being objected to. Black Jesus, Asian Jesus, White Jesus, Warrior Jesus, Capitalist Jesus, Marxist Jesus, these are all projections designed to control thought.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Jesus had a "ruddy complexion" and if you look up the word "ruddy" you will know.

Adam: H119 – ‘âdam – aw-dam’: To show blood (in the face), that is, flush or turn rosy: – be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Lamentations 4:7 KJV
    Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Breaking news to Americans, Jesus wasn't white. It sucks I know.

So the question is why do y'all depict Him as white?
    Breaking news to you, Shaun King isn't a Blackman.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    So?

And the mainstream admits it is true, the Phoenicians and other Mediterranean people's including the Jews traveled to trade far and wide for a very long time.
    1) Straw man argument. The term "far and wide" is overbroad and hence meaningless.

2) No mainstream historians or anthropologists "admit" your "Jews are historically a white people" thesis.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Jesus had a "ruddy complexion" and if you look up the word "ruddy" you will know.

Adam: H119 – ‘âdam – aw-dam’: To show blood (in the face), that is, flush or turn rosy: – be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).

Lamentations 4:7 KJV
    Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:
    BINGO!
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yup and militant warrior-king Jesus.
    Matthew 10:34

“Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”

King James Version (KJV)

John
    Chapter 2

14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
    15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

Revelation
    Chapter 19

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
    15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;
    18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
    19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
    20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
    21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

And more. Does actual Jesus rate, or are we defending cultural projections of God in people own likeness, because that is what is being objected to.
    LOL
    No. the only thing being objected to is whites depicting Christ in a way that helps them relate.

Black Jesus, Asian Jesus, White Jesus, Warrior Jesus, Capitalist Jesus, Marxist Jesus, these are all projections designed to control thought.
    LOL Three of these things are not like the others (color makes no difference).

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    1) Straw man argument. The term "far and wide" is overbroad and hence meaningless.
    Are Phoenician tin mines in Britain specific enough for you?
    And what is meaningless is you assertion that Jews were black because some supposedly moved to Africa and mixed with the locals.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    2) No mainstream historians or anthropologists "admit" your "Jews are historically a white people" thesis.
    LOL
    That's not what I said, I have said they most likely looked like Arabs rather than blacks.
    But Donnay makes a good case for them being whiter than that.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

And lets just keep this thread on subject.

It doesn't matter if Christ was luminescent green.

This is about the left using race hustling as an excuse to destroy Christian imagery and vent their hate for Christ and we must not let them distract us with petty arguments about what color Christ's skin is, that would please them immensely.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No its about the misuse of religion to oppress people.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Yes and religions are man-made.

Psalms 9:9 - The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Proverbs 14:31 - He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.

Psalms 72:4 - He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is pure garbage, nobody is being oppressed because someone chose to portray Christ as white or black or yellow or green.

Thanks for outing yourself as AntiFa and anti-Christ.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Be careful of what you wish for.
    I didn't "wish" for this.
    But I am not blind, either.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yes and religions are man-made.

Psalms 9:9 - The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Proverbs 14:31 - He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.

Psalms 72:4 - He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
    Your thought that religions are man made is man made.
    Pretty sure the Sun is not man made, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Your thought that religions are man made is man made.
    Pretty sure the Sun is not man made, though.
    Uh huh the sun is created by God--just as God created all the universe. Your point is?

Every religion available is a break off by man. Christianity isn't a religion, it is a reality. You either believe what God foretold you, or you don't.

Mark 13:20-26 KJV

20And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days. 21And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things. 24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

As in the days of Noah,

So shall it be.

Bad enough to drown the whole place.

Think about that and realize that no US president will stop it.. and will more likely be complicit.

Sleep Well
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    A 90-year-old Sacred Heart of Jesus statue was destroyed during vandalism inside a Texas cathedral, church leaders said.

A man suspected of the vandalism has been detained. Authorities identified him as Isaiah Cantrell, 30, of El Paso. He was charged with criminal mischief and possession of marijuana, the El Paso Times reported.

He had told police the statue had the wrong skin color, adding, "Jesus was Jewish and therefore should be a darker skin color," KVIA reported.

More at: https://www.foxnews.com/us/sacred-he...exas-cathedral

I told you so.
    This is exactly what was intended.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123