Thread: Coronavirus: 'Major Spike'... ​Or Major Propaganda? - Ron Paul

Coronavirus: 'Major Spike'... ​Or Major Propaganda? - Ron Paul

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The 7 day moving average of deaths per day has gone down consistently since late April. It is down to 635/day in the last 7 days compared to over 2,200 per day back in late April.

It went down again yesterday, and I have a feeling it will drop again today looking at the numbers so far. I've never seen the numbers come in so slow on a week day..

So far none of these "new cases" they are reporting are materializing into more deaths, at least not nationally.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hospitalization is increasing
    That is what to look for
    Wear a mask or take a mandatory bill gates death cocktail

My decision is ez af

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

They sure are persistent with their fear mongering. If the Democrats win the election, that's probably when they'll announce the end of this BS. They certainly don't want to continue this into a Biden presidency.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    That is what to look for
    They covered this in the report. There was a slight spike earlier in June, but it is going down again, and still trending downward. And hospitalizations don't mean squat anyway, as they will tag anyone they can coming through the hospital doors as "COVID" to tap into federal funds available only for COVID.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They certainly don't want to continue this into a Biden presidency.
    Who is "they"? Do you think Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, and the rest of the lot care if Biden or Trump is president?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    That is what to look for
    Wear a mask or take a mandatory bill gates death cocktail

My decision is ez af
    I know you're joking, but hospitalizations are not the end-all to lookout for.

As testing has significantly increased and hospitals have realized they are not going to fill up, they are taking more patients who are less ill - but the number of severely ill patients is decreasing.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."