Thread: Does Trump really want a 2nd term?

Does Trump really want a 2nd term?

I am asking the question because albeit supporting Trump, it does feel to me, he doesn't care anymore. Or maybe the MSN lies are getting to me.
    Some friends keep PM me with quotes from Trump saying he is stupid.

What do you think? I actually understand that Trump would just want to do other things. So many people rabidly against him.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/17/u...-election.html

was impatient as they warned him that he was on a path to defeat in November if he continued his incendiary behavior in public and on Twitter.

Days earlier, Mr. Trump had sparked alarm by responding to protests over police brutality with a threat that “when the looting starts, the shooting starts.”

Mr. Trump pushed back against his aides. “I have to be myself,” he replied, according to three people familiar with the meeting. A few hours later, he posted on Twitter a letter from his former personal lawyer describing some of the protesters as “terrorists.”
    “He is the modern L.B.J., where everything has gone wrong and none of his skill sets are effective at what’s gone wrong,” said Anthony Scaramucci, who served as the White House communications director for one of the briefest periods on record — 11 days. Though he has since publicly denounced the president, Mr. Scaramucci has known Mr. Trump personally for years and remains friendly with some White House officials.
    With the Russia investigation and impeachment, White House officials and others said, Mr. Trump was eager to fight, and did so fairly effectively. Now, they see his behavior as self-defeating, and his bursts of both anger and self-praise as futile against an invisible enemy like the virus and a protest movement he’s shown little sympathy for.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...20-6?r=US&IR=T

"The president is acting trapped and defensive, and his self-destructive behavior has been so out of step for an incumbent in an election year that many advisers wonder if he is truly interested in serving a second term," The Times said.
    Last edited by Mordan; 06-22-2020 at 08:52 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You just posted an source from the same news source that had being lying and faking up stuff just about everything even on Syria.

invisible enemy like the virus and a protest movement he’s shown little sympathy for.
    An invisible enemy which the media had shown zero sympathy for Trump to open up the economy and an media that always defends the Chinese gov whom is responablie for the virus.

Lets be fair the media tried to destroy Trump with the Russia investigation and impeachment but thy had failed because they had nothing. You do realize what an Joe Biden wins means right? bye bye blue collar jobs.

It means the Obama admin would be back.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-22-2020 at 09:13 AM.

I think he made this commitment a long time ago. I believe he is truly sincere and wants to right the wrongs. I think, in retrospect, he could not have imagine how corrupt this system really is. At least many people are waking up from a slumbered attitude that you cannot fight city hall because you can, by exposing them.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Who knows? I could care less if Trump or Biden wins.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Who knows? I could care less if Trump or Biden wins.
    Well if Biden wins you can say good bye to collar based jobs and American culture. And i doubt another republican would win for another 20 years. But hey at least we can then see how wrong and badly the democrats would be leading America. You would be see alot of progressive stuff again and again on TV and video games with so much pandering it would take a decade or more for the conservatives to recover if at all.

America would become another Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think he made this commitment a long time ago. I believe he is truly sincere and wants to right the wrongs. I think, in retrospect, he could not have imagine how corrupt this system really is. At least many people are waking up from a slumbered attitude that you cannot fight city hall because you can, by exposing them.
    One thing that Trump's opponents are masters of their craft at doing is shift blame for the very problems that they cause on to their opponents. This is the function of the MSMs Anti Freedom Propaganda.

Hegalian Dialectic (Problem Reaction Solution) + Belief Money Violence

Belief / Perception = MSM / Education / Censored Media
    Money = Federal Reserve Bank / Chinese Investors
    Violence = Police / Govt / Rioters via Agent Provacateurs
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    One thing that Trump's opponents are masters of their craft at doing is shift blame for the very problems that they cause on to their opponents. This is the function of the MSMs Anti Freedom Propaganda.

Trump opponents are masters of media and propaganda and this article by NYTimes is prove of that. This is the same media which is trying to avoid to give Joe Biden a press conference. The last one he had was around 80 days ago. Rather odd eh?

Why avoid press conference if you are trying to beat Trump? whats Joe Biden platform for the economy? are they keeping that secret is that why no press conference ? whats happening in Seattle leftist media seems to be avoiding it at all costs while making sure to cite the mayors office.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Absolutely! This has been the agenda for a very long time.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The MSM and big tech have figured out how to completely astroturf social media and anybody that criticizes or quetsions the legitimacy of "BLM" is a racist Nazi KKK white supremacist.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    The MSM and big tech have figured out how to completely astroturf social media and anybody that criticizes or quetsions the legitimacy of "BLM" is a racist Nazi KKK white supremacist.
    Becoming much like what is happening in Sweden or anywhere with a leftist organization/Media leading the country you are racist if you do not kneel or support the movement. Yet many of these MSM outlets and their reporters work on a heavy salary. They dont care about real journalism anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Absolutely! This has been the agenda for a very long time.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I think Trump does want to win a 2nd term.

I think he will win a 2nd term.

I think the MSM never ever stops creating news craft in an effort to manipulate people minds.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Do NOT Question Authority

The Elite are highly deceptive. The very reason we have a First Amendment, and the fact that it is the FIRST Amendment and not the 3rd or 7th is a testament to the importance to the protections recognized. We MUST have the ability to communicate in order to even question, which comes full circle back to the DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY Commandment of the Elite. Once people start Questioning authority, we begin to answer the very questions that we ask. Our real answer is that we DO NOT NEED AUTHORITY to tell us what to think.

This is ADVANCED PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.

The very concept of masks for COVID is highly Subconscious. Masks are multi dimensional SYMBOLS. First Symbol is one of FEAR. There is a danger out there that you need to OBEY the Elite in order to be safe. It reinforces the idea several ideas. Obedience to the Elite will provide Safety from the Imaginary Danger, so it does TWO things, it portrays the Elite as Good Guys as well as validating the existence of ANYTHING they tell you to be afraid of. It has NOTHING to do with COVID.

The next part of what it does is Negative Reinforcement. A Mask is a SYMBOL of BEING SILENCED. You are now Obedient and Obedient people DO NOT SPEAK and DO NOT QUESTION AUTHORITY. Right back to Rule #1 again.

If Trump is to win again, I think it is necessary that he expose the problems that exist nearly every problem we have as having come from the left, then, make sure it is clearly understood that he and those that oppose the control of the Elite as blaming everyone else for ALL of the problems they create. As usual, Hegalian Dialectic. Create a Problem. Provoke a reaction. Present a solution that benefits very people that created the problem to begin with. In order for plans of that nature to fully play out, blame must be placed on those that are not responsible for creating it.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    I am asking the question because albeit supporting Trump, it does feel to me, he doesn't care anymore. Or maybe the MSN lies are getting to me.
    Stop watching news. It's poison.

Who can say what is in Trump's mind? Nearly four years in and I still cannot make up my mind as to whether he is to be trusted.

Some friends keep PM me with quotes from Trump saying he is stupid.
    Trump's many things, but stupid is not one of them

I will day, however, that Trump sucks at enlisting help. I mean, Bolton? Really? I'm not sure how he could have made the worst possible choice, short of ressurecting Mao or Stalin.

What do you think? I actually understand that Trump would just want to do other things. So many people rabidly against him.
    Depends on what he's really made of. If he REALLY loves America, and there is no overt reason to believe that he doesn't, he might feel a need to continue his work despite wanting to do other things.

I'd not worry myself about it. Hell, as things appear at the moment, we could be in a shooting war by year's end. I'd be more concerned about weapons and ammo, not to mention food.

We are being set up. For what, ultimately, I cannot say, but I doubt it's anything good.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Stop watching news. It's poison.

Who can say what is in Trump's mind? Nearly four years in and I still cannot make up my mind as to whether he is to be trusted.

Trump's many things, but stupid is not one of them

I will day, however, that Trump sucks at enlisting help. I mean, Bolton? Really? I'm not sure how he could have made the worst possible choice, short of ressurecting Mao or Stalin.

Depends on what he's really made of. If he REALLY loves America, and there is no overt reason to believe that he doesn't, he might feel a need to continue his work despite wanting to do other things.

I'd not worry myself about it. Hell, as things appear at the moment, we could be in a shooting war by year's end. I'd be more concerned about weapons and ammo, not to mention food.

We are being set up. For what, ultimately, I cannot say, but I doubt it's anything good.
    Of course the media sides with Bolton on his claims. And your right the media is poison and right on cue the same media is now claiming that the virus is now back as soon as America was opening slowly. I am really wondering if the media is just faking up the numbers while using unrelated deaths marking them as covid deaths. Never let go waste of a agenda.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Too much crazy $#@! going on to know just what will unfold down the road. I hazard to guess.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Only way Trump will lose his reelection is if there's rampant voter fraud. I can't see any legitimate way that Biden could possibly win without cheating.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Well if Biden wins you can say good bye to collar based jobs and American culture. And i doubt another republican would win for another 20 years. But hey at least we can then see how wrong and badly the democrats would be leading America. You would be see alot of progressive stuff again and again on TV and video games with so much pandering it would take a decade or more for the conservatives to recover if at all.

America would become another Sweden.
    I don't see that. I think we are screwed no matter who wins. If Trump wins the leftys will go on a looting/burning spree. If Biden wins Trump could do something stupid to hang onto power. Something horrible is about to happen post election, I don't know what exactly. The country is too polarized for a smooth transition.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Only way Trump will lose his reelection is if there's rampant voter fraud. I can't see any legitimate way that Biden could possibly win without cheating.
    I think you are underestimating the sheer number of minorities, LGBT, atheists, government employees, single moms, “##### Studies” degree holders, 10th year college students, and welfare recipients.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutlerzzz View Post
    I think you are underestimating the sheer number of minorities, LGBT, atheists, government employees, single moms, “##### Studies” degree holders, 10th year college students, and welfare recipients.
    I think you just listed all the groups that many of your average Americans have had just about enough from.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I think you just listed all the groups that many of your average Americans have had just about enough from.
    Indeed.

But we are outnumbered by this point. We also vote at higher rates, so there is a a chance, but there is no longer a silent majority, just a silent plurality.

He wants to avoid the humiliation of losing more than he actually wants a second term, I'd wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If Trump loses it'll be because he's made himself unpopular with everyone other than his base, which is considerably less than 50% of the electorate. And he's likely to lose at this point, IMO, unless Biden makes a fool of himself at the debates, which is entirely possible.