Thread: Tucker Carlson: Atlanta Officer Garrett Rolfe's Stepmother Fired From Her Job

Tucker Carlson: Atlanta Officer Garrett Rolfe's Stepmother Fired From Her Job

If this story is true, this should concern every America. You can be fired by simply being associated with someone who is in trouble.

Tucker Carlson: Atlanta Officer Garrett Rolfe’s Stepmother Fired From Her Job

Joshua Caplan 18 Jun 2020

The stepmother of former Atlanta Police Department officer Garrett Rolfe has purportedly been fired from her job in the wake of Rolfe being charged in the death of Rayshard Brooks, Fox News Channel primetime host Tucker Carlson reported Thursday evening.

“Until today, [Rolfe’s stepmother] — her name is Melissa Rolfe — was the H.R. director at a place called Equity Prime Mortgage in Atlanta, Georgia, but today she was let go and she is no longer in that role” Carlson stated. “Apparently, she was fired and her only crime was being Officer Rolfe’s stepmother.”

The Fox News host continued: “According to sources familiar with the matter, who spoke to this program, Rolfe was promised that her job was safe, but today she was told, ‘We have to terminate our relationship with you.'”

“No other explanation was offered, and honestly, no other explanation was needed. It was obvious what happened,” Carlson added. “Rolfe has already been scrubbed from the company’s website, wiped away like the Bolsheviks did with those who lost favor with Joseph Stalin.”

Carlson’s report comes after Rolfe was charged Wednesday with murder in connection to the fatal shooting of Brooks.
    In addition to the murder count, Garrett Rolfe has been charged with three counts of aggravated assault and seven counts of violation of oath by an officer, all felonies. Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard announced the charges during a news conference.

Rolfe shot and killed Rayshard Brooks on Friday while trying to arrest the man for suspected DUI.

Another officer on the scene, Devin Brosnan, also faces one count of aggravated assault and two counts of violation of oath.

Howard said Brosnan, who is on administrative duty, plans to testify against Rolfe in the state’s case.

Video from the arrest released by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation appears to show Brooks taking a Taser from an officer, running from police, and then turning back toward them before Rolfe shot at him.

Burke County, Georgia, Sheriff Alfonzo Williams told CNN Tuesday that Atlanta police officers’ use of deadly force was “very necessary” and “there’s nothing malicious or sadistic” in their conduct.

“It was very necessary. The Fourth Amendment allows it. This is the objective, reasonableness standard,” said Williams.

“There’s nothing malicious or sadistic in the way these officers behaved. It’s very unfortunate that the law enforcement leaders in the state of Georgia have not come out and stood together on this case. I think it’s political and it’s senseless.”

Williams added: We’re sending the wrong message to our black youth. We’re telling them that it’s okay that they can run from the police, they can take a weapon from the police, they can fight with the police and point a weapon at the police and expect nothing to happen. That is the wrong message to send to black youth. Now, we cannot — we cannot, Brianna, put this case with the Ahmaud Arbery case, nor the George Floyd case. When I saw the George Floyd case, I was outraged.”

The UPI contributed to this report.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...itbart+News%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In North Korea, if you cross the government three generations of your family get sent to re-education camps. Just give it some time we will get there.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    In North Korea, if you cross the government three generations of your family get sent to re-education camps. Just give it some time we will get there.
    The French Jacobins did the same thing, so did the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia and the Maoists in China and the Soviet Russians...

You could be a simon pure revolutionary, spouting party line dogma by the book, but because your ex brother in law was connected to the Old Regime, off came your head.

If there is not a stop put to this, and soon, the blood is going to be ankle deep in the streets before it's all over.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Unbelievable. I shouldn't have to lose my job because of what some one else did. Especially if I wasn't complicit or connected to the event.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There is a stupid contest between Equity Prime and the DA's office that filed murder charges. Equity Prime should have offered he a sweet early retirement deal and stayed out of this.

Reminds me of a story I read in Reason yesterday: https://reason.com/2020/06/18/washin...ancel-culture/
    A few years ago, something mildly embarrassing occurred at a Halloween party hosted by a Washington Post cartoonist: A white woman painted her face black and wore a name tag that read "Hello, My Name is Megyn Kelly," in reference to the TV host's controversial defense of white people wearing blackface. The intended butt of the joke would appear to be Kelly, not black people. Regardless, several guests approached the woman and explained to her that it was still not OK to wear blackface. The woman reportedly left the party in tears.

Suffice it to say, this is not a story that needed to be told. The woman is not famous, she does not appear to hold any power, and is not seeking public office. But because two of the aggrieved guests—a pair of young, progressive women—are still raw about it, and because we are living through a moment where no single person's humiliation is too trivial to earn them a reprieve from the forces of cancel culture, a pair of reporters have exhaustively chronicled the incident in a 3,000-word article for…The Washington Post.

Brace yourself before diving in, because this is one of the worst newspaper articles of all time. Between the elite media navel-gazing, the smug sanctimony of the cancelers, the absurd one-sidedness of the narrative structure, the spirit of revenge taken to an odious extreme, it's hard not to come away feeling nauseated. Unfortunately, it's so emblematic of the rising dual trends of activist journalism and unforgiving progressivism that I'm going to go into some detail here.
    This woman was trying to virtue signal wokeness my making fun of someone else who was defending blackface but intentions didn't matter so long as the mob takes offense. Which brings me to this:
    Black man who hung five ropes from a tree in Oakland as exercise aids explains what his intent was. White mayor of Oakland explains to him that "intent doesn't matter."
    Schaaf said officials must “start with the assumption that these are hate crimes.” However, the mayor and Nicholas Williams, the city’s director of parks recreation, also said it didn’t matter whether the ropes were meant to send a racist message.

“Intentions don’t matter when it comes to terrorizing the public,” Schaaf said. “It is incumbent on all of us to know the actual history of racial violence, of terrorism, that a noose represents and that we as a city must remove these terrorizing symbols from the public view.”

“The symbolism of the rope hanging in the tree is malicious regardless of intent. It’s evil, and it symbolizes hatred,” Williams said.

Police said several community members came forward during their initial investigation to say the ropes were used for exercise and a man came forward to say he put them up several months ago.

The department said it is conducting a full investigation and had notified the FBI.

“We remind and ask our community to be mindful when using this equipment in a recreational manner. These acts may send an unintended message,” the police statement said. “We recognize especially at this time, that any ropes on or attached to trees, limbs or other objects can be associated with hate crimes and racial violence.”

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Not to mention, it is free government education.

What's not to like?

Atlanta Officer Garrett Rolfe’s Stepmother Fired From Her Job
    Devil's advocate: Free market decisions made by private entities to further (or protect) their own interests and they have no interest or duty to this employee who suddenly became a liability to the business.

Perhaps she could learn to code.

Just putting this out there ahead of the usual purists.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Unbelievable. I shouldn't have to lose my job because of what some one else did. Especially if I wasn't complicit or connected to the event.
    Wait until you pay for reparations'.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Devil's advocate: Free market decisions made by private entities to further (or protect) their own interests and they have no interest or duty to this employee who suddenly became a liability to the business.

Perhaps she could learn to code.

Just putting this out there ahead of the usual purists.
    Yet Taco Bell can't fire someone for wearing a black lives matter mask, which is arguably a liability to the business.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Also-

^^^^ The whole $#@!ing world has lost its mind.

You know what? with all this anti police trash i do wish that every police officers start to walk out let the activists and protesters understand why the police are needed in a society.

It seems the educational institutions had failed the kids.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 06-19-2020 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They didn't fail.

They did exactly what they had been instructed to do.

People have been hollering about Marxist takeover of the entire education establishment since just after WWII.

They were ignored and mocked and run out of "respectable" circles by the likes of CIA moles such as the nauseating William F Buckley.

And now here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    You know what? with all this anti police trash i do wish that every police officers start to walk out let the activists and protesters understand why the police are needed in a society.

I implore people to read this! This has been deliberately done.

http://deliberatedumbingdown.com/ddd/
    https://www.academia.edu/11541661/Th...own_of_America
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Reminds me of a story I read in Reason yesterday: https://reason.com/2020/06/18/washin...ancel-culture/

This woman was trying to virtue signal wokeness my making fun of someone else who was defending blackface but intentions didn't matter so long as the mob takes offense. Which brings me to this:
    Black man who hung five ropes from a tree in Oakland as exercise aids explains what his intent was. White mayor of Oakland explains to him that "intent doesn't matter."
    Intentions don't matter strikes again - this author's book defending free speech has been pulled by the publisher:
    There are two main causes of concern for Emerald. Firstly, the work could be seen to incite racial hatred and stir up religious hatred under United Kingdom law. Clearly you have no intention of promoting racism but intent can be irrelevant. For example, one test is merely whether it is “likely” that racial hatred could be stirred up as a result of the work. This is a particular difficulty given modern means of digital media expression. The potential for circulation of the more controversial passages of the manuscript online, without the wider intellectual context of the work as a whole and to a very broad audience—in a manner beyond our control—represents a material legal risk for Emerald.
    I'm about to suggest to Tom Woods he have this guy on his show