Thread: WATCH: Triggered hosted by Donald Trump Jr and special guest President Donald Trump!

Arrow WATCH: Triggered hosted by Donald Trump Jr and special guest President Donald Trump!

Big Prime Time play by Don Jr.
    This could help raise his prospects for possible future 2024/2028 Presidential run. He's been under the radar steadily raising his profile as a strong business leader, darling MAGA campaigner for increasing number of GOP base/conservative christians and as one of the strongest diversity is our strgenth/LGBTQ civil rights campaigns champion among young Republicans.
    This format should avoid any distractions as happened during one of his recent "Triggered" promotions where he was hackled by some purist right-wing conservatives.
    This major press should also help shift the headlines away from recently leaked taxpayers funded (allegedly) Mongolian hunting scandal controversy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XINrLuUuS_I

Related

Trump Jr. Walks Out Of Event Promoting His Book "Triggered" After He’s Heckled, Booed By Conservatives
    November 11, 2019
    Donald Trump Jr. has been on a media tour promoting his new book, “Triggered,” which has led to many acts of protest against the son of the president.
    Trump Jr. purports in his book that liberals are doing harm to the nation and standing in the way of his father’s vision for the country. But on Sunday, it was a group of conservatives who booed him off the stage, not liberal-leaning anti-Trump protesters, The Independent reported.

Sunday, for instance, members of this group heckled Donald Trump Jr. at an event in California. And conservative speakers have been beset by the “groypers” at events in Texas, Tennessee and Arizona as well.
    This group, which calls itself the “groyper army” — “groyper” being a reference to a meme of Pepe the Frog, itself a meme overtaken by the alt-right — purports to be supporting “traditional values” within conservatism, like immigration restrictionism. And it argues that relatively mainstream conservative student groups like Turning Point USA need to be confronted because they are shutting down “socially conservative Christians and supporters of President Trump’s agenda” and promoting “degeneracy” by having gay speakers.
    This “groyper army” targets what it has termed “Conservative Inc,” a collective epitomized by conservative speakers like pundit Ben Shapiro, Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk, Rep. Dan Crenshaw, conservative writer Jonah Goldberg, and even Trump Jr., as well as conservative student organizations including Turning Point USA and Young Americans for Freedom.

Beyond the sort of heckling Trump faced, the network’s tactics usually focus on asking speakers specific and very leading questions about Israel, immigration, and LGBTQ issues within conservatism, hoping to elicit answers that reveal the speaker’s “fake conservatism.” “Real conservatism” being defined essentially as an emphasis on ethnic and racial characteristics as determinants for immigration coupled with an isolationist foreign policy and a “traditional” stance on LGBTQ issues.

Rep. Dan Crenshaw was another target of the groyper army this weekend. At an event at Arizona State titled “Prove Me Wrong ft. Congressman Dan Crenshaw,” at which Crenshaw answered questions from an audience, Crenshaw was asked a series of questions which he later told me by email were “almost exclusively about Israel.”

One of those questions is centered on the USS Liberty. As BuzzFeed News reporter Ellie Hall detailed in 2018:
    The USS Liberty has now become an anti-Semitic meme, used to argue that the Israeli government is actually an enemy of the United States and that the country should not be receiving American funding. And members of the groyper army have been urged online to ask TPUSA speakers about the USS Liberty and other anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, like that of the “dancing Israelis,” which alleges that Israel was behind the 9/11 attacks and five Israeli nationals “danced” in celebration while watching them.

Nick Fuentes and “America First”

The groyper army is led in part, or at least symbolically, by Nick Fuentes, a 22-year-old former conservative radio host and Unite the Right attendee who hosts a YouTube show called “America First.”

And Fuentes and his army believe that they are the real conservatives and the true inheritors of conservatism, the last real defenders of what they view Trumpism to actually be standing against the “unelected face of Trumpism” in Kirk and other pundits. While Charlie Kirk and others enjoy close ties to the White House, Fuentes and the groyper army believe that he and similar figures are betraying Trump by allowing LGBTQ conservatives within the movement and advocating for legal immigration.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/11/20948317/alt-right-donald-trump-jr-conservative-tpusa-yaf-racism-antisemitism

Donald Trump Jr. cost taxpayers more than $75,000 to take a father-and-son trip to Mongolia last August to hunt an endangered argali sheep
    9 June 2020
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Mongolia.html

Trump Family Dynasty: Ivanka Trump vs Don Jr. 2024 Prospects
    Donald Trump Jr.‏ Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr
    This is a really big deal and with @Richardgrenell at the helm it will get done!!! Trump administration launches global effort to end criminalization of homosexuality https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...uality-n973081 … via @nbcnews

New US Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell with husband Matt Lashey and Don Jr.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not bad media presentation actually, though bit weak on substance.
    Newsweek/MSM covered just fluff stuff, shocking.

Aliens, 'Tiger King' and Beards: Trump Has Wild 'Father's Day' Interview

By Elizabeth Crisp On 6/18/20
    And the president isn't fond of the facial hair that some men have been sporting amid the coronavirus shutdowns, including his son. The younger Trump asked his father about two allies who also have grown beards recently: Republican Sens. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul, both former GOP presidential rivals of his but now allies.
    "I don't like it on you. It's fine if you want to do it," President Trump said. "I think that Rand and Ted look better without it."
    https://www.newsweek.com/aliens-tige...erview-1512021

This local report covered couple of topics of any substance discussed in the "Triggered" series interview:

President Trump says Drew Brees will regret caving under 'PR Pressure' in national anthem protest apology

June 18, 2020
    In an interview with his son, Donald Trump Jr., on the Team Trump website, President Trump was asked, "What do you think of him (Brees) cowering to the mob and that whole controversy?"
    "I was shocked because I consider him a great football player, I consider him a champion and a star and I didn’t understand what was going on, and he took it back and I’ve never seen anything like it and I think he hurt himself very badly," Trump said.
    Brees has issued two public apologies since his interview with Yahoo! on June 3. In the interview, the Saints quarterback was asked about the controversial sign of protest returning in the upcoming football season in the wake of George Floyd's death at the hands of Minneapolis police officers.
    "I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America or our country," Brees said on Wednesday. "When I look at the flag of the United States, I envision my two grandfathers who fought for this country during World War II, one in the army and one in the Marine Corps, both risking their lives to protect our country," Brees said in the interview.
    The comment sparked immediate backlash on social media from his teammates, fans, and even the President of the United States.
    President Trump tweeted about Brees' apology, saying he should not have taken back his original stance on honoring the American Flag.
    I am a big fan of Drew Brees. I think he’s truly one of the greatest quarterbacks, but he should not have taken back his original stance on honoring our magnificent American Flag. OLD GLORY is to be revered, cherished, and flown high...
    — Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump) June 5, 2020
    Brees responded to President Trump's tweet with a lengthy post, starting with, "To @realdonaldtrump." "We can no longer use the flag to turn people away or distract them from the real issues that face our black communities," Brees said. "We did this back in 2017, and regretfully I brought it back with my comments this week. We must stop talking about the flag and shift our attention to the real issues of systemic racial injustice, economic oppression, police brutality, and judicial & prison reform." Brees continued, stating, "We are at a critical juncture in our nation’s history! If not now, then when?"
    During the interview with his son, President Trump said, "I was going to put out that he’ll (Brees) regret that in the future years because you stand for the flag. You have to stand for the flag and our anthem. The national anthem. You have to stand. I think the NFL’s gonna have a lot of problems if they don’t."

He continued, "A lot of warriors, they cave under PR pressure because his manager said, ‘Oh this isn’t right,’ and his teammates said ‘This isn’t right’ and all of a sudden he’s out there disclaiming about the flag and the country."
    https://www.wbrz.com/news/president-...otest-apology/

On a side note, this 'caving under pressure' narrative is bit ironic considering recent headlines like this involving GOPA leader.

Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure

That was a great interview!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Buoyed by the success of "Triggered", it appears RNC may have found the literary firepower to go against almost non-stop anti-MAGA books blitz:

2020 Elections
    RNC to hawk Donald Trump Jr.'s new book

The RNC also boosted sales of Trump's previous book, which it used in a 2019 money-raising too.

Donald Trump Jr. has a new book coming out next month, and he’ll have a powerful ally helping him sell it: the Republican National Committee.
    The RNC is buying copies of the first son’s forthcoming “Liberal Privilege,” which it will offer to donors who contribute at least $75. The committee orchestrated a similar fundraising campaign last year around Trump’s previous book, “Triggered” — a move that led to accusations that the RNC was boosting sales to land him in the coveted top slot of The New York Times bestseller list.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ew-book-374833