Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: Pompeo said Trump was ‘full of s***’ in note to Bolton

  1. #31
    I'd like to qualify my last post by avowing that I am indeed a hard core Heterosexual. I never liked dick and I never will. So for anybody on here who likes dicks, well to each his own...fooking shyllss.
    Last edited by Cap; 06-20-2020 at 03:51 AM.
    ClydeCoulter on the Liberty Movement:
    Yeah, they'll argue over roads and religion, but there are certain themes that bind, among those are freedom and the search for truth and justice.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    The only one thats full of $#@! is Bolton.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    When Bolton is talking about WMDs, he's a sick warmongering liar.

    When Bolton is talking about Trump, he is a hero that should be taken at his word, let's all spread the gospel of truth. Oh and go get his new book, coming out soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Tell us more about how we should trust Bolton.
    So, what is the underlying supposition on which these statements are made? Clearly, it is this: There is a conflict, so one side must be fighting the good fight. One side is trustworthy. Only one side can be full of $#@!.

    Let's follow this rather naive and childish supposition to a conclusion, and see if that conclusion is logical or absurd. The Crips and the Bloods are fighting over which gang gets to pimp the whores on 79th St. Which is fighting the good fight? Which is trustworthy and which is full of $#@!?

    Well, @Anti Globalist? Well, @eleganz? Well, @Swordsmyth? @Danke? You won't let us choose None of the Above, so you don't get to either. Which is the good, fighting for right, the Crips or the Bloods? Which side are you children on?

    Here we have a good working definition of troll, I think. A troll is someone who attacks everyone who chooses None of the Above. And calls them all trolls, of course, because Hey! Look over there!
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-19-2020 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Bolton is a piece of $#@!.

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Bolton is a piece of $#@!.
    That is a recurring theme here.
    But To be devil's advocate, if that is really the case, how did he manage to win this powerful award from a prestigious pro-freedoms group funded by Trump's top donor?

    Bolton wins award from a prestigious group
    (posting only link to award ceremony photo to limit repetition)

    From follow the money standpoint, two and two don't add up.
    Maybe ss, egans or someone else can explains this and make an on topic post in this dicussion for a change.

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    No, I neg repped you for being a repeated dick to a fellow poster. You are a proven liar and well deserving of that rep. In the neg rep, I stated..."for being a dick"...and you just proved my point. Have a good day dick.
    Proven liar? proven by whom? and where? link it or go home.

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    That is a recurring theme here.
    But To be devil's advocate, if that is really the case, how did he manage to win this powerful award from a prestigious pro-freedoms group funded by Trump's top donor?

    Bolton wins award from a prestigious group
    (posting only link to award ceremony photo to limit repetition)

    From follow the money standpoint, two and two don't add up.
    Maybe ss, egans or someone else can explains this and make an on topic post in this dicussion for a change.
    In your head, the only way to stay on topic for this thread is to compliment John Bolton and promote his book? Sorry thats not happening. I'm glad this thread is bumped so all can see the troll you really are.
    Last edited by eleganz; 06-19-2020 at 10:07 PM.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So, what is the underlying supposition on which these statements are made? Clearly, it is this: There is a conflict, so one side must be fighting the good fight. One side is trustworthy. Only one side can be full of $#@!.

    Let's follow this rather naive and childish supposition to a conclusion, and see if that conclusion is logical or absurd. The Crips and the Bloods are fighting over which gang gets to pimp the whores on 79th St. Which is fighting the good fight? Which is trustworthy and which is full of $#@!?

    Well, @Anti Globalist? Well, @eleganz? Well, @Swordsmyth? @Danke? You won't let us choose None of the Above, so you don't get to either. Which is the good, fighting for right, the Crips or the Bloods? Which side are you children on?

    Here we have a good working definition of troll, I think. A troll is someone who attacks everyone who chooses None of the Above. And calls them all trolls, of course, because Hey! Look over there!
    If you have a point, you should make one.

    From your post, there is no side that can be chosen because you're either a statist or a troll. So what are you getting at exactly? If you're going to @ me, have a good point or don't waste my time. I took the time to read your post because I know you're not a troll. Deranged. But not a troll.
    @Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF is to troll:

    Nobody spends this much time copy & pasting the same recycled links, photos & talking points. Does anybody even know where this troll stands on any issue?

    7 years and 25k posts later, the forum still does nothing & members still think they're replying to real posts

    Know the deceptions of a paid troll HERE (Post #3)

  9. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    No, enhanced_deficit's post history proves it. The John Bolton neocon book promotion just solidifies it. Its not my fault you are not able to recognize the behaviors of a forum troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    When Bolton is talking about WMDs, he's a sick warmongering liar.

    When Bolton is talking about Trump, he is a hero that should be taken at his word, let's all spread the gospel of truth. Oh and go get his new book, coming out soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Proven liar? proven by whom? and where? link it or go home.
    Nobody--nobody-- in this thread promoted Bolton's book or indicated a belief that he was truthful or a hero. Nobody. By saying that merely mentioning the book is a promotion, you lied. You lied about what was said of Bolton; that's the behavior of a troll.

    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    If you have a point, you should make one.
    The point is clear enough to everyone else. Find a mirror and look at the top of your head.

    Nobody here chose Bolton over Trump. You're just having a melting snowflake little girl hissy snit because several of us have sense enough to reject both Bolton and the old fool who hired him.

    I don't know how you got suckered into thinking those two old sociopaths are on different teams. May I suggest you recall who appointed whom Secretary of State?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-19-2020 at 10:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

  10. #38
    I'm not here enough to recall most poster's POV or to form opinions on who is a troll but I have to say that I agree with the OP on his anti Zionist position. I find the thread topic to be barely worthy of discussion ("John Bolton" said, blah, blah, blah) and just political gossip but, remember, we wouldn't even be discussing John Bolton (or that pig, Pompeo) had Trump not appointed him. There is very legit criticism of Trump and his slew of horrid appointments is a big one. Trump made this mess by appointing that $#@!.

    I do have some questions for you, OP, since you're accused of trolling due to never saying what you advocate (as opposed to what you don't). Mind you, I don't care what your beliefs are but just want to be informed about who you rare and what you think. I'll say that I voted for Trump but mostly find him indefensible. For me it about staving off communism, which seems to be bearing down upon even more than four years ago. It's a clown world vs the Bolsheviks (funded by the Synagogue of Satan, I might add) sort of choice, afaic, and I hate it but there it is.

    So, what kind of ideas do you advocate? Can you classify yourself, at all, like maybe a Max Blumenthal kind of anti Israel leftie who is pro Palestinian or more just anti world Jewry or what? I would be the latter and don't like the Muzzies any better. Interestingly, they (Muzzies) are also tools of the Jews in their 2000 year war against what one might call "the Christian west" (or what remains of it). It seems like nearly all factions of the identity politics machine are useful idiots of the Synagogue of Satan.

    Anyway, are you planning to vote in November and, if so, for whom and why? Conversely, are you more of an anarchist and don't vote?
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  11. #39
    While there maybe some merit to the 'lesser evil' argument and going with a flawed but great dirty street fighter when 'barbarians are at the gate' stance of many GOPites, unqualified support for a foreign-firster globalist neocon funded is increasingly hard to defend given the same ol same global internetionism being seen in actual policies. Follow the money still is a valid doctrine, turns out.

    Poll: Soros vs Adelson, whose political funding is better for cause of liberty?


    It used to be easy to identify as a peace and prosperity first libertarian but with wars lobbies pimps like Bill O'Really and Iraq war enabling Bush worshipers like Tucker Carlson identifying as a "libertarians" too, one needs to be more articulate in difining what such an ideology encompasses. Just supporting porn, marijuana, lgbtq parades freedoms e makes one not a libertarian in any real sense. On fiscal and other matters still forming my opinions , most of my convictions so far seem to be foreign policy centric (IMO foreign policy has been driving domestic policies for a long time and especially since WTC1/2/7 & Iraqi freedom war). It's a separate topic in itself and be happy to discuss in more detail in a separate discussion to avoid derailing of this thread too much (LOL). Early on Trump seemed like a refreshing change on some issues as did Obama after 8 years of blundering Republicanism by Bush-Cheney but at this point a genuine libertarian 3rd party option would be appealing. Iraq war voting Biden with segregationist ties though bit more social conservative than socialism/police state/Likudnites supporting Trump, perhaps time to refresh this pov of a cartoonist who incidentally was recently banned from White House:




    Max Bumenthal has written informative articles to expose taxpayers funded Israeli's trauma & perpetual insecurity (allegedly due to recent 'West' culture of Europe) borne policing and blowback generating oppression often euphmized as 'chosen race' dogma. But he seems to go bit too far by implying that current Texas based groups like CUFI Christian evangelicals are 'anti-semites'. So many tangets here, better to start to sperate topic on this.

    So original topic doesn't get completely ignored, where do you stand on Pompeo's foreign policy and that of ZOA award winner (GOP-Adelson's top donor backed) Bolton? Who do you think is the final decider ob such policies, POTUS or his democrat socialsit top donor?
    Bolton was just a puppet.

    As 8 years of Bush-Cheney's Republicanism led to election of socialist son of a muslim man whose middle names rymed with Iraq's leader (Barack Hussein Obama), can we assume current neocons GOP-Likud run experiment of supporting foreign occupations would not lead to election of someone named 'Al Assad Hussein Solemani Palestinian' or something like that in coming few years?

    Looking at recent pro justice/pro-retroactive justice, take a knee, anti 'take the oil, take the LCD TV' loot campains, seems like voters could be getting ready for even more radical changes than Obama/Trump elections.

  12. #40
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=Death+Walrus

    + rep to Golden Equity for post #3 re: Bolton the "Death Walrus". LOL
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    While there maybe some merit to the 'lesser evil' argument and going with a flawed but great dirty street fighter when 'barbarians are at the gate' stance of many GOPites, unqualified support for a foreign-firster globalist neocon funded is increasingly hard to defend given the same ol same global internetionism being seen in actual policies. Follow the money still is a valid doctrine, turns out.

    Poll: Soros vs Adelson, whose political funding is better for cause of liberty?


    It used to be easy to identify as a peace and prosperity first libertarian but with wars lobbies pimps like Bill O'Really and Iraq war enabling Bush worshipers like Tucker Carlson identifying as a "libertarians" too, one needs to be more articulate in difining what such an ideology encompasses. Just supporting porn, marijuana, lgbtq parades freedoms e makes one not a libertarian in any real sense. On fiscal and other matters still forming my opinions , most of my convictions so far seem to be foreign policy centric (IMO foreign policy has been driving domestic policies for a long time and especially since WTC1/2/7 & Iraqi freedom war). It's a separate topic in itself and be happy to discuss in more detail in a separate discussion to avoid derailing of this thread too much (LOL). Early on Trump seemed like a refreshing change on some issues as did Obama after 8 years of blundering Republicanism by Bush-Cheney but at this point a genuine libertarian 3rd party option would be appealing. Iraq war voting Biden with segregationist ties though bit more social conservative than socialism/police state/Likudnites supporting Trump, perhaps time to refresh this pov of a cartoonist who incidentally was recently banned from White House:




    Max Bumenthal has written informative articles to expose taxpayers funded Israeli's trauma & perpetual insecurity (allegedly due to recent 'West' culture of Europe) borne policing and blowback generating oppression often euphmized as 'chosen race' dogma. But he seems to go bit too far by implying that current Texas based groups like CUFI Christian evangelicals are 'anti-semites'. So many tangets here, better to start to sperate topic on this.

    So original topic doesn't get completely ignored, where do you stand on Pompeo's foreign policy and that of ZOA award winner (GOP-Adelson's top donor backed) Bolton? Who do you think is the final decider ob such policies, POTUS or his democrat socialsit top donor?
    Bolton was just a puppet.

    As 8 years of Bush-Cheney's Republicanism led to election of socialist son of a muslim man whose middle names rymed with Iraq's leader (Barack Hussein Obama), can we assume current neocons GOP-Likud run experiment of supporting foreign occupations would not lead to election of someone named 'Al Assad Hussein Solemani Palestinian' or something like that in coming few years?

    Looking at recent pro justice/pro-retroactive justice, take a knee, anti 'take the oil, take the LCD TV' loot campains, seems like voters could be getting ready for even more radical changes than Obama/Trump elections.
    Thanks for your reply. As you didn't quote my post, I didn't get an alert and just now saw it.

    Unreal about Garrison. I hadn't heard that. After Gary Larson, he's my favorite cartoonist. Then probably Rick Dees.

    Without going line by line through your post, my general answer is that I LOATH the neocons. I'm also not a libertarian, though agree with some of the ideas. Someone I always found myself in agreement with was Justin Raimondo (ironically a Libertarian Jew). I can't, nor would I want to, peg myself. I have to take each issue as it comes and decide about it but do have have absolutes which inform my judgment. Thomas Jefferson would best represent those. I'm a fan of Jordan Peterson, as well, and agree with him about things like hierarchy being natural. I don't like chaos or control freaks. I like order but see that as coming from self control which I see damn little of in our society. I don't pretend to have answers. I think we're at the end of the Kali Yuga so we're in big trouble in that regard. Self control in such times becomes all the more crucial but the end of the Kali Yuga is all about degeneracy so I'm not very hopeful about the immediate future. I know COVID 19 is a globalist plot (fake) to bring in the communist Chinese system and I will not be tested, wear a mask or take any $#@!ing vaccine. I'm nearly a life long vegetarian out of compassion for animals.
    You've got Sharia patrols in the USA..?

    No, not in America, only in the big cities. there are no americans there, only democrats.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Does anybody here know @enhanced_deficit's actual views? ANYBODY?

    Where does @enhanced_deficit have the time to make such intricate threads all day and all year long?

    @enhanced_deficit quotes a Ron Paul video and called it an "informative nuanced discussion"? NPC alert!
    Nope, I literally have no idea what his views are. I only know that he enjoys his craft and does a lot of work in the threads he starts, and likes asking people questions, sometimes even answering questions directed at him with his own questions. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, it's just repetitive. To be clear, he has never bothered anyone or been rude, but he also has never seemed to really contribute anything beyond these questions and threads linking articles and explaining for people what the articles and information may mean. He's like an auto-encyclopedia that pops up each time I visit the site that I never asked for, nor have I ever learned anything from any of the threads I have read. I have read hundreds of them, and they are well done, no denying any of that, it just isn't teaching us much of anything relevant, anything new in terms of liberty. That's subjective of course, I'll grant him that. If people are learning good information from him, more power to him.

    That's my take, I'm not as active on here as most, some others don't seem to have a problem with him, and maybe someone will quickly be able to point this out. Fair enough.

    I would love and appreciate it if he tried to offer more of his own input from time to time, and focus less on some of these enormous threads, but it's up to him on whether they care about this type of feedback or not. He can do what he wants, take or leave any of the things I or others have said. I just find myself not finding much value in many of the posts that he offers unfortunately and it's sad because he does put a ton of work into them.

  16. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Nope, I literally have no idea what his views are. I only know that he enjoys his craft and does a lot of work in the threads he starts, and likes asking people questions, sometimes even answering questions directed at him with his own questions. Nothing wrong with that in and of itself, it's just repetitive. To be clear, he has never bothered anyone or been rude, but he also has never seemed to really contribute anything beyond these questions and threads linking articles and explaining for people what the articles and information may mean. He's like an auto-encyclopedia that pops up each time I visit the site that I never asked for, nor have I ever learned anything from any of the threads I have read. I have read hundreds of them, and they are well done, no denying any of that, it just isn't teaching us much of anything relevant, anything new in terms of liberty. That's subjective of course, I'll grant him that. If people are learning good information from him, more power to him.

    That's my take, I'm not as active on here as most, some others don't seem to have a problem with him, and maybe someone will quickly be able to point this out. Fair enough.

    I would love and appreciate it if he tried to offer more of his own input from time to time, and focus less on some of these enormous threads, but it's up to him on whether they care about this type of feedback or not. He can do what he wants, take or leave any of the things I or others have said. I just find myself not finding much value in many of the posts that he offers unfortunately and it's sad because he does put a ton of work into them.
    His bias and twisted insinuations are bad enough but he also deals in outright lies.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    His bias and twisted insinuations are bad enough but he also deals in outright lies.
    I just caught you delivering fake news to another thread, Mr. Kettle.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 06-21-2020 at 07:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I just caught you delivering fake news to another thread, Mr. Kettle.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  19. #46
    Wasn't Bolton banished to literally Mongolia during that North Korean summit?

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Lol, wow, Anthony Weiner, too?

  21. #48
    Yeah....John Bolton is an evil man and Mike Pompeo is full of shyt and Neil Gorshich is a traitor and Trump nominated of these men to powerful positions and he's still keeping Pompeo around. Really I wish he would have kept Steve Bannon on. But anyway...
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jkob View Post
    Wasn't Bolton banished to literally Mongolia during that North Korean summit?
    Yes.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Thanks for your reply. As you didn't quote my post, I didn't get an alert and just now saw it.

    Unreal about Garrison. I hadn't heard that. After Gary Larson, he's my favorite cartoonist. Then probably Rick Dees.

    Without going line by line through your post, my general answer is that I LOATH the neocons. I'm also not a libertarian, though agree with some of the ideas. Someone I always found myself in agreement with was Justin Raimondo (ironically a Libertarian Jew). I can't, nor would I want to, peg myself. I have to take each issue as it comes and decide about it but do have have absolutes which inform my judgment. Thomas Jefferson would best represent those. I'm a fan of Jordan Peterson, as well, and agree with him about things like hierarchy being natural. I don't like chaos or control freaks. I like order but see that as coming from self control which I see damn little of in our society. I don't pretend to have answers. I think we're at the end of the Kali Yuga so we're in big trouble in that regard. Self control in such times becomes all the more crucial but the end of the Kali Yuga is all about degeneracy so I'm not very hopeful about the immediate future. I know COVID 19 is a globalist plot (fake) to bring in the communist Chinese system and I will not be tested, wear a mask or take any $#@!ing vaccine. I'm nearly a life long vegetarian out of compassion for animals.
    Minimal gov driven order is better but such views might not necessarily contradict peace and prosperity/anti elective wars based libertarian principles as I undestodd your views on things with case by case approach. Quite familiar with Jefferson and Raimondo's ideas that are often convincing, had to lookup Kali Yuga. If you're are a vegetarian, more power to you as I'm learning too it might be good for health after recently watching interview of former AMA Prez with over 10,000 heart surgeries under his belt and who has gone veg now. Not a veg myself but try to look for relatively more ethical protein food suppliers. That's not saying much, so you might be more compassionate : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-18-2019, 04:52 PM
  2. Bolton And Pompeo Beat Down Trump's Afghan Peace Deal
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-17-2019, 10:28 AM
  3. Iran/US Escalation - Blame Pompeo And Bolton?
    By Brian4Liberty in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2019, 11:11 AM
  4. New Sanctions To Hit Iranian Kids – Pompeo, Bolton Thrilled
    By Origanalist in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-25-2019, 06:19 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-21-2018, 06:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •