Thread: The COVID Death Count is Inflated: Change My Mind!

The COVID Death Count is Inflated: Change My Mind!

He's back.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quite easy IMHO;

1. Someone has an underlying condition that is irreversible and progressing/not manageable that dies should not be counted if corona 'did the final bit'.

2. Someone has an underlying condition but it would under normal circumstances be manageable or recoverable, then it should be counted.
    "I am a bird"

You'd have to be pretty foolish to believe the numbers aren't being inflated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You'd have to be pretty foolish to believe the numbers aren't being inflated.
    Pretty soon they will say 300 million Americans died and 1 new case was found in China
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."