Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Attacked at New Mexico BLM Protest Shoots Attacker

Man Attacked at New Mexico BLM Protest Shoots Attacker

Attackers shouting that they were going to "kill him" as they chased him down.

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1272761044792832001
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good thing there's footage. If there wasn't this would be in the news for weeks and the man would be arrested (he still might.) Due to the footage it's likely it will just be buried and forgotten.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

I stumbled upon a longer version from a different point of view.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBepc-3ls6-/

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Seems justified to me
    Yet the police arrested him, and charged him with aggravated battery. They will stand around and watch and allow looting, arson, statues being pulled down -- then will arrest you for defending yourself from those animals.
    Last edited by SeanTX; 06-16-2020 at 07:00 AM.

Americans are not just going to roll over and die, while BLM and Antifa try to mimic the French Revolution, or Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.
    From the comments...glad to see more and more waking up to what this is
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by RPfan1992 View Post

Almost all $#@! white people...bleed out and die Marxist filth.

Too bad they didn't pop a cap in that shrieking, foul mouthed, white harridan while they were at it.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-16-2020 at 07:03 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Too bad they didn't pop a cap in that shrieking, foul mouthed, white harridan while they were at it.
    Had to go to the dictionary for that one.

I'm going to start incorporating that into my everyday discourse.

There is no need to be niggardly with fun words.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

At 13:15 it looks like the woman wet her pants.

Looks like a pretty justified shooting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Had to go to the dictionary for that one.

I'm going to start incorporating that into my everyday discourse.

There is no need to be niggardly with fun words.
    +rep

There are not enough helicopters in the country...

Holy Jesus, that woman needs to shut her foul trap.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And why are there stupid brainless white liberals kids in these riotings? dont they know that they will lose everything?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It gets more complicated. This woman decides she is going to personally block this guy from moving forward, he eventually throws her to the ground. Who "initiates" violence when it is a continuous escalation?

So apparently sometime after he throws down the girl, skateboarder tries to hit him in the face. Guy with gun finally tries to retreat, and heads down the street with multiple people chase him, then a couple of guys jump him and a fight starts on the ground.

We have seen what can happen when these mobs get someone on the ground. Justified?

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status...75001200971777
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And why are there stupid brainless white liberals kids in these riotings? dont they know that they will lose everything?
    They don't care...they are so full of self loathing, they have been so poisoned by the system, that they are suicidal.

They've been told that that they have ruined the planet, enslaved the world, are the source of all misery and cannot change.

They will happily die.

And they will do their damnedest to take you and me with them.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-16-2020 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It gets more complicated. This woman decides she is going to personally block this guy from moving forward, he eventually throws her to the ground. Who "initiates" violence when it is a continuous escalation?

So apparently sometime after he throws down the girl, skateboarder tries to hit him in the face. Guy with gun finally tries to retreat, and heads down the street with multiple people chase him, then a couple of guys jump him and a fight starts on the ground.

We have seen what can happen when these mobs get someone on the ground. Justified?

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status...75001200971777

It is amazing how the left claimed that the right would try to start a civil war when a black man became president. Now that they know sleepy Joe doesn't have a chance of ousting Trump, they are actually trying to start a civil war. If this keeps up, we are all going to suffer. Sure am glad I stocked up on drums and ammo before the price gouging started...lol
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

I think we will let this country be taken. Tucker had an interview 63 percent support BLM. I live in a state that has a lot of rural people. Anecdotal evidence, white guilt has been so implanted. I dont see a way out of this.

We need Jesus. We all need to be getting on our knees for Jesus and praying. Pray, pray, and pray.

In the Instagram video at about the 7:30-8:15 mark:

Defund the police! Get the hell out of here!

*Shots fired*

"Somebody call NINE ONE ONE!!!!!!"

You can't make this stuff up. Reality is now more absurd than The Onion.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post

*Shots fired*

I think we should put all the protestors in Chaz, wall it off, and not let them back in the country
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

These videos perfectly encapsulate why we are going to win in the end. These people are chaotic at best, devouring each other at their worst. Zero organization, or logic, or binding unity beyond "let's tear $#@! up".

Being decent, logical, calm, and moral is eventually going to be praised again when this chaos spreads too far and greedily into too many communities.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    I think we will let this country be taken. Tucker had an interview 63 percent support BLM. I live in a state that has a lot of rural people. Anecdotal evidence, white guilt has been so implanted. I dont see a way out of this.

We need Jesus. We all need to be getting on our knees for Jesus and praying. Pray, pray, and pray.
    Jesus has bigger problems, don't think the divine counts on one state or another to maintain. God will see to the future, I hope, in this present we are on our own.

These videos perfectly encapsulate why we are going to win in the end. These people are chaotic at best, devouring each other at their worst. Zero organization, or logic, or binding unity beyond "let's tear $#@! up".

Being decent, logical, calm, and moral is eventually going to be praised again when this chaos spreads too far and greedily into too many communities.
    0 organization? They were able to mobilize globally in four or five days.

They don't care...they are so full of self loathing, they have been so poisoned by the system, that they are suicidal.

They've been told that that they have ruined the planet, enslaved the world, are the source of all misery and cannot change.

They will happily die.

And they will do their damnedest to take you and me with them.

The most unhappy people on the planet are leftists.
    In four studies, conservatives expressed greater personal agency (e.g., personal control, responsibility), more positive outlook (e.g., optimism, self-worth), more transcendent moral beliefs (e.g., greater religiosity, greater moral clarity, less tolerance of transgressions), and a generalized belief in fairness, and these differences accounted for the happiness gap. These patterns are consistent with the positive adjustment explanation.
    Conservatives are happier than liberals, but why? Political ideology, personality, and life satisfaction

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...9265661100170X

It looked like a clean shoot to me.

But both sides are idiots here.

*Shots fired*

See my signature.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1592356769602.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	717.6 KB 
ID:	7567
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast