Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carlson:"What is the message? Force is more effective than voting. Elections change nothing"

Exclamation Carlson:"What is the message? Force is more effective than voting. Elections change nothing"

That could have been us...had we had the courage of our convictions that the Marxists have of theirs.

I've said for years that police violence against us would not stop until there was substantial pushback with force.

I've said for years that we would not vote our way out of this crisis.

I've said for years that the only way to obtain freedom would be to seize it, forcefully, and not give a $#@! what the addlepated masses thought about it.

Well we, including myself, didn't take that bold step.

The Marxists did, and now, they are winning...if there is no appreciable pushback they will succeed in erasing everything we hold dear.

You will kneel...

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-17-2020 at 06:21 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, we just need to vote harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, we just need to vote harder.
    Yes. Plus, Trump is saving up his saving us for his next term in office.

Like Bush with Patriot Act and TSA, when Trump leaves office his second term, he will be highly revered as the president who helped Gates/NWO accomplish their goal. However, we must not mention this until after the election.

“The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.” Thomas Jefferson - is only just a saying.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

These riots will not change policing in the slightest. Incidents of unjustified violence by Police are already fairly rare. Not that they don't happen, but your odds of being killed in a car wreck are far higher.

Much of the outrage is an emotional outburst against the “unfairness” of the world by irrational and ignorant people who have moved into someone else's castle in the sky. They are manipulated by Marxists for the purposes of revolution, which promises to make the world perfect, but will only make it far worse.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    These riots will not change policing in the slightest. Incidents of unjustified violence by Police are already fairly rare. Not that they don't happen, but your odds of being killed in a car wreck are far higher.

Much of the outrage is an emotional outburst against the “unfairness” of the world by irrational and ignorant people who have moved into someone else's castle in the sky. They are manipulated by Marxists for the purposes of revolution, which promises to make the world perfect, but will only make it far worse.
    The whole "defund the police" is actually "Defund and Reform", reallocation of money to further enhance the police state with modern technology, as well as reallocate some of the funds into social programs.

Government never shrinks, it only expands.

That works for the left, not the right. The tactics that work for the left do not necessarily work for the other side. One of the biggest failings of the right was being totally unable to create counter-tactics. The Buckleyite conservatives focused on elections thinking it would save them. We see how well that's worked.

Trying to get the right into mob violence just plays into the hands of the left.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That could have been us...had we had the courage of our convictions that the Marxists have of theirs.

I've said for years that police violence against us would not stop until there was substantial pushback with force.

I've said for years that we would not vote our way out of this crisis.

I've said for years that the only to obtain freedom would be to seize it, forcefully, and not give a $#@! what the addlepated masses thought about it.

Well we, including myself, didn't take that bold step.

The Marxists did, and now, they are winning...if there is no appreciable pushback they will succeed in erasing everything we hold dear.

You will kneel...

Apparently you don't even need guns to mount an effective revolution...

Ok so how do get the Second back?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You will kneel...
    Oh no I won't!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Oh no I won't!
    Ain't gonna happen, they might get away with this $#@! in the cities but that's as far as it goes.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Oh no I won't!
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ain't gonna happen, they might get away with this $#@! in the cities but that's as far as it goes.
    I'm with ya brothers, but there is gonna be one nasty fight to try and make us comply.

Be ready for it...and by that time these $#@!s will have control of government, so it will be agents of the state carrying out those orders.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-16-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I'm with ya brothers, but there is gonna be one nasty fight to try and make us comply.

Be ready for it...and by that time these $#@!s will have control of government, so it will agents of the state carrying out orders.
    This is why I am willing to team up with the Trump and Republican voters. I can't depend on the Libertarian party. I can depend on 2nd amendment loving Republican voters. It really is a simple choice.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This is why I am willing to team up with the Trump and Republican voters. I can't depend on the Libertarian party. I can depend on 2nd amendment loving Republican voters. It really is a simple choice.
    Yes, sadly and unwillingly I must agree. I have always voted for whomever I felt best to serve us but now I feel I must chose between the lesser of 2 evils. If the Democrats win, NWO will accelerate to warp speed. Our only hope is that the Democrats will continue to see through Biden and split up some of their votes. If you read the comments in their forums, they also stating that they must vote for sleepy Joe even though he sucks. BLM are tied to large sorority's in all of our major colleges and are conducting a massive voter campaign now. The left have basically declared war on us.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    The Libertarian Party can't be trusted unfortunately.
    "The Patriarch"

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Yes, sadly and unwillingly I must agree. I have always voted for whomever I felt best to serve us but now I feel I must chose between the lesser of 2 evils. If the Democrats win, NWO will accelerate to warp speed. Our only hope is that the Democrats will continue to see through Biden and split up some of their votes. If you read the comments in their forums, they also stating that they must vote for sleepy Joe even though he sucks. BLM are tied to large sorority's in all of our major colleges and are conducting a massive voter campaign now. The left have basically declared war on us.
    It is true, war is upon us whether we want it or not. They want to kill non-conformers. The police in the liberal cities are being set aside to let this happen. When the population resists, they will be labeled white supremacists. Regardless of their name calling, I will not comply.

I recommend Alien Gear Holsters or something similar.
    https://aliengearholsters.com/

Protect yourself at all times.The Marxist left is a deadly threat.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

The MSM chose this for people to be outraged over. If they didn't cover it 24/7, people would forget about it after a couple days.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

snip
    Enjoy Paul before he's banned for hate speech lol surprised he's made it this far
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Hard to believe that the Marxists have no fear when it comes to hesitation. Liberty lovers need to be able to do the same.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Not too late to get out there and join them in protesting the things that you claim to oppose...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Not too late to get out there and join them in protesting the things that you claim to oppose...
    Hmmm?

Many rural folks especially under 50 are very sympathetic to these marxists now. I have encountered so many I thought would be supporting us but instead they hate themselves and their ancestors virtue signaling to every that they aren't racist. They strongly believe white privilege. I kept hearing myself included from the 2nd amendment boys that they would never let communism creep in. Not a single action taken.....
    Just virtue signaling from an armchair.

***FED ALERT***

The count has been a troll for years. It is clear to see he is a fed

FED FED FED

Do not listen to this fed

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Many rural folks especially under 50 are very sympathetic to these marxists now. I have encountered so many I thought would be supporting us but instead they hate themselves and their ancestors virtue signaling to every that they aren't racist. They strongly believe white privilege. I kept hearing myself included from the 2nd amendment boys that they would never let communism creep in. Not a single action taken.....
    Just virtue signaling from an armchair.
    Thank the "Christians" for that...

Justice Too Long Delayed

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct...g-delayed.html

It’s time for the church to make restitution for racial sin.

Timothy Dalrymple June 10, 2020

“Your brother’s blood cries out to me from the ground.” – Genesis 4:10

We at Christianity Today deeply love the church. Serving the bride of Christ, growing her love for God, and telling the story of her redemptive and transformative work in the world is the heart of what we do. We do not revel in the history of her sin. But we cannot love our brothers and sisters well if we cannot tell their story in truth. And we cannot tell their story in truth if we cannot confess our participation in it. The Bible is honest about the flaws of even the most remarkable people. We should follow its example.

Two original sins have plagued this nation from its inception: the destruction of its native inhabitants and the institution of slavery. Both sprang from a failure to see an equal in the racial other. As Bishop Claude Alexander has said, racism was in the amniotic fluid out of which our nation was born. There was a virus present in the very environment that nurtured the development of our country, our culture, and our people. The virus of racism infected our church, our Constitution and laws, our attitudes and ideologies. We have never fully defeated it.

The first slaves arrived upon these shores before the Pilgrims, before there was a Massachusetts or Connecticut. Slavery had been established for 113 years when George Washington was born and 157 years when the Declaration of Independence was written. Nine of our early presidents were slaveholders. Slavery meant husbands and wives, parents and children were violently torn apart and never saw one another again. It meant white men repeatedly raped hundreds of thousands of black girls and women. American Slavery As It Is, published in 1839 with extensive sourcing by Theodore Weld and Angelina Grimké, writes that slaves:

are frequently flogged with terrible severity, have red pepper rubbed into their lacerated flesh, and hot brine, spirits of turpentine, &c., poured over the gashes to increase the torture; that they are often stripped naked, their backs and limbs cut with knives, bruised and mangled by scores and hundreds of blows with the paddle…that they are often hunted with blood hounds and shot down like beasts, or torn in pieces by dogs; that they are often suspended by the arms and whipped and beaten till they faint, and when revived by restoratives, beaten again till they faint, and sometimes till they die; that their ears are often cut off, their eyes knocked out, their bones broken, their flesh branded with red hot irons; that they are maimed, mutilated and burned to death over slow fires.

This is the institution that endured on American soil for nearly 250 years. We shudder when we think not only of the physical torment but of the social suffering—the sense of humiliation and abandonment, that the white society around the slaves was often deaf to their cries and did not view them as human and worthy of love—and we wonder at the profound wound it would leave in the collective consciousness of a people. Slavery in the antebellum economy was one of the most powerful engines of wealth creation in the history of our people. It generated economic and cultural capital that flowed downstream into affluent communities, as well as opportunity for labor and investment and educational institutions that supported research, innovation, and quality of life. Yet it left African Americans utterly desolate.

Only about 42 percent of white Christians believe the history of slavery continues to impact African Americans today. Yet slavery was a symptom of the virus, not the virus itself. Even after the abolition of slavery, the ideology that had supported and formed around slavery endured. The symptom passed. The virus persisted by mutating.

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    FED FED FED

Do not listen to this fed
    What in the $#@! about what I said is or would be fed-like?

Suggesting people should protest the things that they oppose?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Some people here think this place is infested with feds, but I really doubt it. I think you work for an organization that gets a grant from from these people: https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/grants

Some people forget the real threat Ron posed to some in 08 and 12. There were paranoid organizations desperate to quell the movement. You're a carryover from that. Plus, the internet is a new battleground of sorts.

Paid posting is very common. People can look up China's 50 Cent Army or this USA Today article on how Israel pays students to defend it online.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    The whole "defund the police" is actually "Defund and Reform", reallocation of money to further enhance the police state with modern technology, as well as reallocate some of the funds into social programs.

Government never shrinks, it only expands.
    There's cases of countries that have drastically shrunk their government, without civil war. Like New Zealand about 20-30 years ago, and I think the UK under Thatcher.

But before there's any chance of the US shrinking its govt the dollar will have to collapse first. Right now we're living in fantasy land where people think it's impossible to get hyperinflation. Lately I've been reading more and more comments that the dollar will actually strengthen the more we print! So why not expand govt when it's free!!!

Once the dollar crashes that'll be the moment of truth. Then we'll either shrink govt or go full socialist/communist.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    There's cases of countries that have drastically shrunk their government, without civil war. Like New Zealand about 20-30 years ago, and I think the UK under Thatcher.

But before there's any chance of the US shrinking its govt the dollar will have to collapse first. Right now we're living in fantasy land where people think it's impossible to get hyperinflation. Lately I've been reading more and more comments that the dollar will actually strengthen the more we print! So why not expand govt when it's free!!!

Once the dollar crashes that'll be the moment of truth. Then we'll either shrink govt or go full socialist/communist Socialist/Communist/FASCIST.
    FIFY.

Suggesting people should protest the things that they oppose?
    Sorry. I'm not a Marxist.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast