Thread: Ben Swann - What the "Infinite Banking System" Can Do For Your Wealth

Ben Swann - What the "Infinite Banking System" Can Do For Your Wealth

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What an embarrassment for Ben Swann to have these insurance hucksters on peddling their high commission crap. Ben Swann is a loser. Whole life insurance..... Either Ben Swann is stupid or getting a kickback.

"We aren't compensated by our client. The insurance company pays us. There are no fees"
    That guy should be in prison for saying that. The client does pay you. The fees are just hidden and baked in the garbage you are hawking. And anyone who sells one of these to someone coming out of college like these people are saying should get the electric chair. It is hard to fully emphasize what an awful financial decision it is.

People who buy whole life insurance make people who buy extended warranties look like the smartest people alive in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Ben Swann is a loser.
    I am not advocating either way, I have a much deeper understanding of eco. Ben is simply discussing an option in this corporate-driven world.

But to call Ben Swann a "loser"... folks here as of late have been saying the same about Judge Nap, Walter Block, Ron Paul staffers, and just yesterday, Chuck Baldwin.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am not advocating either way, I have a much deeper understanding of eco. Ben is simply discussing an option in this corporate-driven world.

But to call Ben Swann a "loser"... folks here as of late have been saying the same about Judge Nap, Walter Block, Ron Paul staffers, and just yesterday, Chuck Baldwin.
    Judge Nap is the best. Love him. Big Walter Block fan. Quoted him multiple times on different topics recently. Not sure which Ron PAul staffers you are talking about. Not a fan of Chuck Baldwin. Seems like a theocrat.

As far as Ben Swann, selling whole life insurance to millennials is definitely unethical and probably borderline illegal. It isn't avoiding a corporate driven world (which when did corporations become a bad thing?). You are just getting a fixed rate of return from an insurance company instead of putting money into stocks and bonds.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-15-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Judge Nap is the best. Love him. Big Walter Block fan. Quoted him multiple times on different topics recently. Not sure which Ron PAul staffers you are talking about. Not a fan of Chuck Baldwin. Seems like a theocrat.

As far as Ben Swann, selling whole life insurance to millennials is definitely unethical and probably borderline illegal. It isn't avoiding a corporate driven world (which when did corporations become a bad thing?). You are just getting a fixed rate of return from an insurance company instead of putting money into stocks and bonds.
    I am an Agorist, so borderline illegal has little to no meaning to me; the whole rotten system is illegal according to me. So, get back what you put in all of these years. I did like how he said if it's done right, you won't be taxed again, which is always a plus.

Btw, Ben is an Anarchist, so I'm sure he feels the same way that I do about the system.

There is nothing at all wrong with corporations companies and business. It is corporatists in bed with .gov that I have a tremendous problem with. Which is nothing but Fascism at its finest.
    Last edited by PAF; 06-15-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I I did like how he said if it's done right, you won't be taxed again, which is always a plus.
    I would bet the fewer than 5% of the people who they have sold whole life to have "done it right".

Before someone even considers this as an option all tax favored retirement options that don't include paying for expensive insurance should be maxed out. So Roth IRA if you qualify. If you make too much traditional IRA or 401k. If you are self employed, the SEP, SIMPLE or a Solo 401k should be maxed and you should do profit sharing.

So if you are self-employed and already socking $57k a year into a Solo 401k, then you can consider the insurance option. But even then a Variable Universal Life makes more sense because the returns aren't fixed at a low rate. And even then if you are self employed and can put 57k away, then it might be worth looking at doing a defined benefit plan where you pay super high fees but can put away 200k a year.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 06-15-2020 at 06:53 PM.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I see Robert Murphy decided to trade in all credibility as an economist to make a few bucks selling whole life insurance. Really disappointing.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I see Robert Murphy decided to trade in all credibility as an economist to make a few bucks selling whole life insurance. Really disappointing.

That's quite a chingina.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst