Thread: Larken Rose on a Quarter Century of Freedom

Larken Rose on a Quarter Century of Freedom

Psitive and inspirational. Freedom isn't popular? Oh really?

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Awesome episode, thanks @CCTelander !

This episode proves one of my favorite sayings: "The more you do something, the easier it gets". The upward exponential curve is a positive one... keep on keeping on Larken!

That shirt is cool, don't ya think?!

The Rose Channel
    Last edited by PAF; 06-15-2020 at 07:12 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

This episode proves one of my favorite sayings: "The more you do something, the easier it gets". The upward exponential curve is a positive one... keep on keeping on Larken!

The Rose Channel

It was awesome, wasn't it? I stumbled across that one at just the right time. I was actually starting to slip into the negativity and defeatism that seems so popular of late, but being reminded that there ARE other liberty advocates out there who are having phenomenal success was just the shot in the arm I needed. Don't get me wrong, I talk to plenty of people and have a decent level of success but it seemed like I was the only one having any success at all. I needed to be reminded that that wasn't true. I'm also anxious to try Larken's Candles in the Dark and see how much that improves things. As soon as I can build my biz back up after all the bull$#@! lockdown crap.

The Hundredth Monkey Effect is cool, isn't it?

Yeah, I plan on getting one of those shirts asap. They're awesome.

This one was a really good find.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    It was awesome, wasn't it? I stumbled across that one at just the right time. I was actually starting to slip into the negativity and defeatism that seems so popular of late, but being reminded that there ARE other liberty advocates out there who are having phenomenal success was just the shot in the arm I needed. Don't get me wrong, I talk to plenty of people and have a decent level of success but it seemed like I was the only one having any success at all. I needed to be reminded that that wasn't true. I'm also anxious to try Larken's Candles in the Dark and see how much that improves things. As soon as I can build my biz back up after all the bull$#@! lockdown crap.

The Hundredth Monkey Effect is cool, isn't it?

Yeah, I plan on getting one of those shirts asap. They're awesome.

This one was a really good find.
    All of his videos are awesome but now I have a top 2 to share, this be one of them.

I did some searching but was not able to find that t-shirt. Variants are available, but I would like that particular one. If you happen to find where to get one, would you kindly provide a link? ;-)

All of his videos are awesome but now I have a top 2 to share, this be one of them.

I did some searching but was not able to find that t-shirt. Variants are available, but I would like that particular one. If you happen to find where to get one, would you kindly provide a link? ;-)

I'm on my phone so I can't add a link, but the exact shirt is available for $23.99 from teespring.com.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm on my phone so I can't add a link, but the exact shirt is available for $23.99 from teespring.com.
    Thank you, sir!

https://teespring.com/shop/disobedie...pid=2&cid=2397

I also dig this one for $14:

https://teespring.com/shop/free-mark...pid=2&cid=2122

If you haven't watched it, watch it.

If you haven't watched it, watch it.

It really is the most inspiring and encouraging videos I've seen in a long time. Definitely worth the time to watch.
    Chris

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump
    Chris

Anyone who needs a boost in morale should give this a look. It did wonders for my own attitude.
    Chris

"I think there's something, this is sort of bizarre and magic, I've talked about it before, I can't explain it I don't know why it is that way, but I swear that to me it looks like today somebody who has never heard of these ideas is far more likely to be open to them than some one 20 years ago who had never heard these ideas. And that's just weird and magic to me and it's sort of it reminds me of the 100th Monkey thing that I don't know how true that is but it looks like it really is that. As if when enough people start to think of something and understand something, for some reason it gets easier for the other people who haven't even thought about it yet. Which is why I say it sounds like magic, but it looks like that's what I've actually experienced myself in talking to random people now as opposed to talking to random people for the last 24 years and seeing the responses. It's very bizarre and I don't pretend to have any explanation for it but that's really good news, to me, that it's THAT much easier to get people to consider it." - Larken Rose
    Chris

Bump in the hopes of providing a reminder that there ARE a lot of positive things happening out there that we don't hear much about.
    Chris

Bump
    Chris

The Rose Channel

This episode hands us the key to ultimate victory if we're only willing to pick it up and use it.
    Chris

Really good episode, Larken Rose is a master of recognizing and explaining the cancer that is state-ism. I can't say myself that I discovered the evils of state-ism as early as Larken...but, I did wake up sometime soon after 911. His explanation of the progression he took upon his awakening so rings true. Finding out you were wrong about preconceived indoctrination and brain washing is indeed the key to the awakening. But then again one has to have the courage to step away from the herd mindset and then, you will be totally free.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Really good episode, Larken Rose is a master of recognizing and explaining the cancer that is state-ism. I can't say myself that I discovered the evils of state-ism as early as Larken...but, I did wake up sometime soon after 911. His explanation of the progression he took upon his awakening so rings true. Finding out you were wrong about preconceived indoctrination and brain washing is indeed the key to the awakening. But then again one has to have the courage to step away from the herd mindset and then, you will be totally free.

Join the crowd, bro, it was at about that time for me also ;-)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post

Join the crowd, bro, it was at about that time for me also ;-)

You guys are makin' me feel old! I was actually born into the so-called liberty movement. My dad was fighting the good fight since before I was born. When I was young he was a Chapter Leader in the John Birch Society. We had regular meetings at our house which I was required to attend. I read a lot of the books. So naturally, I was a pretty hard core conservative for a good deal of my life.

By the mid 1990s I had basically come to the conclusion that the state was illegitimate and pure evil, but I still had a few niggling doubts about anarchism. By about 1998 I'd finally shaken free of those and have been an anarchist ever since. I can corroborate Larkin's testimony. There were almost no anarchists around back then. One or two online, that was about it. Things are MUCH better now.
    Chris

bump
    Chris