Thread: Howard Stern Under Fire Over Old Blackface N-Word Sketch

Exclamation Howard Stern Under Fire Over Old Blackface N-Word Sketch

Hah Hah...bye bye $#@!.

Howard Stern Under Fire Over Old Blackface N-Word Sketch

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...n-word-sketch/

Ben Kew 13 Jun 2020

Radio host Howard Stern has become the latest celebrity to come under fire after video clip emerged of him in blackface and repeatedly using the N-word, despite the fact that he had previously denied doing so.

In the resurfaced video, currently circulating online, Stern appears decked out in blackface makeup and using the offensive term, having denied using it during an appearance on The View last year.

***Language Warning***

HOWARD STERN IN A BLACK FACE & using the N WORD like crazy
    @HowardStern attacked President Trump & said he don’t like Trump Supporters

They call Trump Supporters racist

But white liberals & democrats are always in black face & using the N Word#BlackFaceHowardStern pic.twitter.com/j10tePvFyS

— Terrence K. Williams (@w_terrence) June 12, 2020

According to Page Six, the Stern-starring clip came from a skit mocking Ted Danson’s infamous 1993 blackface performance with his then-girlfriend Whoopi Goldberg, who now co-hosts The View. It was part of Stern’s “New Year’s Rotten Eve Pageant, aired via pay-per-view.

***Language Warning***

Democratic patron saint @HowardStern right here using the n-word repeatedly and lying about it. This is one of countless examples.

Gee, it’s almost as if you can get away with being the worst kind of racist imaginable if you have enough money and liberal woke mob cred, isn’t it? pic.twitter.com/WalnXdhvRs

— Mandy Stadtmiller (@mandystadt) June 10, 2020

Stern plays the role Danson and performs a back-and-forth with his longtime black sidekick Robin Quivers. Stern is sitting besides actor Sherman Hemsley who plays Whoopi, whom Stern repeatedly addresses as a “smelly niggger.”

“Don’t be all racially offended because Whoopi all wrote ’em for me,” Stern says after the audience is shocked by his joke.

“What does ya call a black rocket scientist?” Stern then asks Quivers. “A niggger… Whoopi wrote it Whoopi wrote it,” he says.

“I want ya to give us a kiss you smelly cock head coon,” he tells Quivers at one point.

The footage made waves on social media. Many using have taken exception to Stern’s previous attacks on Trump supporters as “morons” who should “drop dead” by taking disinfectant.

Over at Forbes, writer Seth Cohen says “There is no question Stern needs to make a complete and genuine apology for the skit, and perhaps other incidents that may surface.”

Stern is one of many liberals to come under fire for their use of blackface. Other Hollywood figures who have been found to have previously worn blackface include Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, comedian Jimmy Fallon, and the Governor of Virginia Ralph Northam.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everything you're not allowed to say, he's said it all a trillion times and tens, if not hundreds of millions of people have heard it (before today). So why are they coming after him now?

That sketch was laughable as far as being low quality and unfunny. Howard is easily the least talented person to make it so big.

It's funny to think that he was stupid enough to ruin his career over such an unfunny sketch.
    Last edited by RJB; 06-13-2020 at 06:40 PM.

Has Robert Downey Jr. been attacked yet for wearing blackface in Tropic Thunder?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Thats what he gets for going w0ke.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That sketch was laughable as far as being low quality and unfunny. Howard is easily the least talented person to make it so big.

It's funny to think that he was stupid enough to ruin his career over such an unfunny sketch.
    I'm betting one apology and it will be back to normal for him.

i miss teh funny

lighten up. its not like tanks attacked your chuRch anything...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1271931018451095552
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post

That's a really old sketch (90s?). IIRC, it was a New Year's Eve special.

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Thats what he gets for going w0ke.
    There is his problem. He and his buddy Jimmy Kimmel have gone woke, and their non-PC past will catch up with them. Hypocrites.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Why is there no video of Ted Danson doing the roast?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

A bunch of non-funny blackface, the one they're talking about up there starts at 2:21.

FJB