Enough with the ANTI WHITE NARRATIVE

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Embrace the anti government narrative.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I kind of snapped when I loaded up a video game today and I got introduced with a message explaining the company's stance on racism. Went back to doing something else after deleting it. Maybe I'll look for a better job with all this free time. Oh the job search site has a written essay explaining how not racist they are and how much they don't dislike black people. It's all a show though, because in my day to day life this whole charade never comes up in conversation.
    Last edited by Warrior_of_Freedom; 06-13-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I kind of snapped when I loaded up a video game today and I got introduced with a message explaining the company's stance on racism. Went back to doing something else after deleting it. Maybe I'll look for a better job with all this free time. Oh the job search site has a written essay explaining how not racist they are and how much they don't dislike black people. It's all a show though, because in my day to day life this whole charade never comes up in conversation.
    What video game? call of duty?