Thread: Any Idea What Justin Amash Will do Now?

Any Idea What Justin Amash Will do Now?

I am curious as to what Justin's next move will be. I don't really know much about his district but I know it skews heavy R. Do you guys think he will run for re-election now that he is in the LP? It would be monumental if he could somehow win the election. If he loses maybe he could run for state rep as an LP candidate? I would just hate for us to lose a great defender of liberty.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Probably get a gig on MSNBC or CNN.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

He will write articles for the national review.
    Last edited by cruzrulez; 07-27-2020 at 08:57 AM.

48 to 60 hr a week at a manufacturing plant @ 16 an hour.

He will get his 30 pieces of silver in the form of an M$M job or a book deal, that is the usual method.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

At least he wont be a sellout and support the big spender and war monger Trump.

Hoping Amash runs in the Dem primary for Pres 2024
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He can grab Gabbard as his running mate. That pair would be better than any primary winner in my lifetime.

He will be running for LP nom. in '24. He will be the "pragmatic" candidate in the LP. The MiCaucs will have control of the LP by then and I doubt Amash will be able to get the nom. Might get VP slot though. I'm all in for Dave Smith. Google him if you are unfamiliar. Part Of The Problem Podcast.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Amash has no chance at any Libertarian nominations. Be wasting his time . Yang could get it though if he ran .
    Do something Danke