Thread: Question for Q Believers: Is Janet Ossebaard a QAnon Spokesperson?

Question for Q Believers: Is Janet Ossebaard a QAnon Spokesperson?

Does she represent official Q teachings as put forward in her documentary, Fall Cabal? https://youtu.be/3mm4AOIICUI

Honest question, not a trick question. Trying to understand...

Thanks.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The first five seconds of the film says "no"
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The first five seconds of the film says "no"
    It has almost a half million views, and she claims to be one of the QAnons. What in the first 5 seconds leads you to say "no"?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It has almost a half million views, and she claims to be one of the QAnons. What in the first 5 seconds leads you to say "no"?
    She claims to be an Anon, not a Qanon.

And it also says don't trust her, do your own research in the first five seconds.

I haven't gotten through a ton of it, but it seems ok. She is just another person who follows Q, though.

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She claims to be an Anon, not a Qanon.

And it also says don't trust her, do your own research in the first five seconds.

I haven't gotten through a ton of it, but it seems ok. She is just another person who follows Q, though.
    She mentions time travel and the belief that JFK Jr. is still alive and will come back to avenge his father's death. Are these views shared by other Q followers?

She definitely did a great job exposing pedophilia and Satanic Ritualistic Abuse. She had a few things I had not heard before....

She actually used some of my images from my MedicalKidnap.com website.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-11-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    She mentions time travel and the belief that JFK Jr. is still alive and will come back to avenge his father's death. Are these views shared by other Q followers?

It looks like Q himself said that is not correct.

Dec 12, 2018 6:42:08 PM EST

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 0836cc

No. 4280189
    Q&A
    Q

>>4280189

Is
    JFK
    Jr alive?

>>4280260
    No.
    Q
    Last edited by dannno; 06-11-2020 at 03:55 PM.

It looks like Q himself said that is not correct.

Dec 12, 2018 6:42:08 PM EST

Q
    !!mG7VJxZNCI
    ID: 0836cc

No. 4280189
    Q&A
    Q

>>4280189

Is
    JFK
    Jr alive?

>>4280260
    No.
    Q
    What's not correct? That JFK Jr. is not alive? She replied to that by saying that since his father is now dead, he is no longer "Jr." and that the question should have been: "Is JFK alive."

But that seemed like stretching it to me, as I know plenty of people who still use "Jr." even after their father is dead. RFK Jr. is an example in the same family...