Thread: LIVEPD propaganda show cancelled amid destruction of fatal brutality video

LIVEPD propaganda show cancelled amid destruction of fatal brutality video

A&E Canceling ‘Live PD’ Following Ongoing Protests Against Police Brutality
    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/liv...er-1234630742/
    The news also comes following revelations that a camera crew from “Live PD” last year filmed the death of a Black man in custody by Austin law enforcement — and that the video had been destroyed. According to the Austin American-Statesman, Javier Ambler died in March 2019 while being arrested by Williamson County sheriff’s deputies in connection with a traffic violation.

“the 40-year-old black father of two sons lay dying on a North Austin street after deputies held him down and used Tasers on him four times while a crew from A&E’s show ‘Live PD’ filmed. The former postal worker repeatedly pleaded for mercy, telling deputies he had congestive heart failure and couldn’t breathe. He cried, ‘Save me,’ before deputies deployed a final shock.”
    Good riddance Live PD.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I always hated the show COPS, definitely one of my least favorite shows. I don't like the music, I don't like the content, the whole thing is just horrible to watch.

That said, it's a slippery slope.. if they ban Super Troopers, I am going to be truly pissed.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

They better cancel Paw Patrol, CSI and other shows to right? Paw Patrol is about rescuing though.

I won't miss that show at all, and I think it's hilarious that the boot lickers lost their favorite show, but I can't support censorship even against things I don't like. They won't cancel the shows like CSI because those are how they brainwash law and order women into thinking right-wing extremists and white men are the enemy. Now with LivePD gone they will funnel those women over to there to be reeducated.

Uh, this isn't "censorship," and nothing is being "banned." A major network that was producing a copaganda show has decided not to after they were caught destroying evidence in a murder. That is a good thing.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Never watched that show. Just how many of these shows are going to be taken off the air?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Awww I learned SO MUCH from LivePD. Truly an instructional show. So long and thanks for the fish!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

When was the last time re-runs for this show were on TV?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.