Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Church of QAnon

The Church of QAnon

On Feb. 23, I logged onto Zoom to observe the first public service of what is essentially a QAnon church operating out of the Omega Kingdom Ministry (OKM). I’ve spent 12 weeks attending this two-hour Sunday morning service.

What I’ve witnessed is an existing model of neo-charismatic home churches — the neo-charismatic movement is an offshoot of evangelical Protestant Christianity and is made up of thousands of independent organizations — where QAnon conspiracy theories are reinterpreted through the Bible. In turn, QAnon conspiracy theories serve as a lens to interpret the Bible itself.

OKM is part of a network of independent congregations (or ekklesia) called Home Congregations Worldwide (HCW). The organization’s spiritual adviser is Mark Taylor, a self-proclaimed “Trump Prophet” and QAnon influencer with a large social media following on Twitter and YouTube.

The resource page of the HCW website only links to QAnon propaganda — including the documentary Fall Cabal by Dutch conspiracy theorist Janet Ossebaard, which is used to formally indoctrinate e-congregants into QAnon. This 10-part YouTube series was the core material for the weekly Bible study during QAnon church sessions I observed.

The service begins with an opening prayer from Wagner that he says will protect the Zoom room from Satan. This is followed by an hour-long Bible study where Wagner might explain the Fall Cabal video that attendees had just watched or offer his observations on socio-political events from the previous week.

Everything is explained though the lens of the Bible and QAnon narratives. Bushey then does 45 minutes of decoding items that have appeared recently on the app called QMap that is used to share conspiracy theories. The last 15 minutes are dedicated to communion and prayer.

At a service held on April 26, Wagner and Bushey spoke about a QAnon theory, called Project Looking Glass, that the U.S. military has secretly developed a form of time-travel technology. Wagner suggested to e-congregants that time travel can be explained by certain passages in the Bible.
    https://theconversation.com/the-chur...ovement-137859

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obamagate is not a conspiracy theory.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Why am I not surprised that someone who fell for Molyneux also fell for Q...

I read this, and thought, who said it was?

So I re-read the OP, and still thought, who said it was?

So I clicked and read the entire article.

Who said it was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I read this, and thought, who said it was?

So I re-read the OP, and still thought, who said it was?

So I clicked and read the entire article.

Who said it was?
    The article says Q believers believe in conspiracy theories, but the primary purpose of Q has been to release intel on Obamagate, and the intel on Obamagate that has been released has all been accurate so far. So I'm not sure what the problem is.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

but the primary purpose of Q has been to release intel on Obamagate, and the intel on Obamagate that has been released has all been accurate so far.
    Since when? "Obamagate" is a recent phenomena after General Flynn was released a couple of weeks ago.

I thought QAnon was about busting the worldwide pedophile ring as Trump "drains the swamp"? What would that have to do with "Obamagate"? Obama is no longer in power and part of the DC swamp, and Obamagate is about how they used phony intel to impeach Trump. It is a distraction from Pizzagate....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

A similar development from last year:

Now QAnon has a new group of allies: a woman who claims she’s a conduit for a 35,000-year-old warrior god, and her thousands of followers. Since February, at least three top QAnon promoters have made plans to visit a sprawling Washington-state property owned by J.Z. Knight, a New Age guru whose former acolytes have accused her of running a cult.

Knight claims that she can channel the spirit of Ramtha, a 35,000-year-old warrior spirit who supposedly waged war on the mythical city of Atlantis. Skeptics say Knight’s “channeling” of Ramtha is just her speaking in a different voice.

Since last year, Knight has begun to incorporate the anonymous online clues left by the anonymous QAnon into her Ramtha lore. In one statement from “Ramtha” provided to The Daily Beast by Knight’s group, the Ramtha School of Enlightenment, the spirit declares that the person behind QAnon “is divine intelligence.”

"It is challenging the entire world and the evil network in every country every country — and taking them down,” the statement praising QAnon reads.

Knight has found a friendly reception with some top QAnon promoters, who have started flocking to the group’s “The Ranch” property in Yelm, Wa. for QAnon-intensive events.

J.T. Wilde, a singer who writes QAnon-themed songs like “WWG1WGA,” appears to have been the first QAnon personality to make a public appearance at the Ranch. In March, Wilde appeared at Knight’s “Genesis Retreat,” performing his QAnon songs at events with names like the “Orb Session.”

Wilde, who didn’t respond to requests for comment, isn’t the only QAnon personality on the Ranch’s agenda this year. In June, pseudonymous QAnon promoters “InTheMatrixxx” and “Shady Groove,” who have more than 110,000 Twitter followers between them, are scheduled to appear in June at the Ranch to discuss their QAnon theories. Knight’s followers looking to see the QAnon “interpreters” will have to pay $100 each for tickets.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-...ed-cult-leader

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Since when? "Obamagate" is a recent phenomena after General Flynn was released a couple of weeks ago.

I thought QAnon was about busting the worldwide pedophile ring as Trump "drains the swamp"? What would that have to do with "Obamagate"? Obama is no longer in power and part of the DC swamp, and Obamagate is about how they used phony intel to impeach Trump. It is a distraction from Pizzagate....
    Obamagate isn't just about Obama, it is about the deep state apparatus that spied on the Trump campaign under Obama's administration. It's just a catchy phrase. Everything that has been declassified in the last couple months are things that Q has been saying were true years ago, and would eventually be declassified. There is still a lot more to come.

Obamagate is how we are going to bring down the deep state cabal - as the investigations unfold, yes, there will be a lot of other issues that come up such as satanic pedophilia and other horrific crimes the deep state has been involved in.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-07-2020 at 07:45 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Obamagate isn't just about Obama, it is about the deep state apparatus that spied on the Trump campaign under Obama's administration. It's just a catchy phrase. Everything that has been declassified in the last couple months are things that Q has been saying were true years ago, and would eventually be declassified. There is still a lot more to come.

Obamagate is how we are going to bring down the deep state cabal - as the investigations unfold, yes, there will be a lot of other issues that come up such as satanic pedophilia and other horrific crimes the deep state has been involved in.
    Is Q also saying Trump will get a second term? Because his first one is ending soon, so there is not much time left for all this to happen....
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Is Q also saying Trump will get a second term? Because his first one is ending soon, so there is not much time left for all this to happen....
    Q does not have a freaking time machine, but yes, winning is part of the plan..

I think Q team expected the arrests to happen sooner - they knew the deep state would pull out all the stops, but they used Russiagate to stall because if Trump tried having them arrested then it would look like he was doing it because he was guilty and wanted the investigation to stop... then when that ended, they immediately followed up with impeachment, same freaking problem.. Then when they realized that wasn't going to work they released COVID-19 through the Wuhan lab.. as soon as COVID-19 started dying out, now we have the riots. Back to back to back to back, no space in between. If the riots had happened a month later, a lot of people would have found the truth out about COVID-19, but now they are concerned with BLM protests instead.

The question is, what's next? Insurrection of top military brass, you say?

Q does not have a freaking time machine
    What would he need a time machine for? Surely he knows presidents are chosen in this country, not elected....

What would he need a time machine for? Surely he knows presidents are chosen in this country, not elected....
    Historically, before 2016, that is correct. That is why all of this $#@! is happening.

Historically, before 2016, that is correct. That is why all of this $#@! is happening.
    Ok, if you say so. But I'm not holding my breath. If they got to JFK, and one of the most powerful families in America at the time, I kinda think Trump would be gone by now if he were truly a threat. But the way he kisses up to Fauci and Brix and others in the "Deep State" makes me think Trump is the master who plays both sides and knows nobody can touch him. I would love to be proven wrong....

Ok, if you say so. But I'm not holding my breath. If they got to JFK, and one of the most powerful families in America at the time, I kinda think Trump would be gone by now if he were truly a threat. But the way he kisses up to Fauci and Brix and others in the "Deep State" makes me think Trump is the master who plays both sides and knows nobody can touch him. I would love to be proven wrong....
    JFKs supporters didn't own almost all of the firearms.

JFKs supporters didn't own almost all of the firearms.
    It wouldn't have mattered if they did. His fate was sealed.

It wouldn't have mattered if they did. His fate was sealed.
    There was also no internet.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Time machines arent possible for people at this time. Q is 5th dimensional so time travelling is easy for him to do. Its as easy for him as walking accross the street but why would he even do that?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Time machines arent possible for people at this time. Q is 5th dimensional so time travelling is easy for him to do. Its as easy for him as walking accross the street but why would he even do that?
    To be the dog...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Solis Scripturis, no?

Anyway....

What do you think of the Church of QAnon @dannno?

Is it resonable, insane, the ticket to the mothership behind the comet?
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 06-08-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Solis Scripturis, no?

Anyway....

I'm not dannno and I don't play him on TV, the internet or anywhere else, but I think it's insane and a bit creepy. Not exactly out of character for a lot of Trump fan bois, but still...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'm not dannno and I don't play him on TV, the internet or anywhere else, but I think it's insane and a bit creepy. Not exactly out of character for a lot of Trump fan bois, but still...
    What's up with that, by the way?

Is this a spelling rebellion? Are they from Utah? What's going on?

Prosecutors formally request to talk with Prince Andrew in Epstein investigation
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/p...ation-n1227146

What's up with that, by the way?

Is this a spelling rebellion? Are they from Utah? What's going on?

The alternate spelling was a comic geek and gamer thing back in the day.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Solis Scripturis, no?

Anyway....

This is what Q is, no more, no less..

These are just Christians (I think?) who follow Q. Nothing wrong with that, and it doesn't really have any relavency to what Q is, or if Q is "real" or whatever.

I think it's best to stick to the source (Q's actual posts) rather than delegating the simple task of reading the source material to a third-party. I briefly reviewed a couple "Fall of the Cabal" videos and these are clearly the products of counter-intelligence and have nothing to do with the substance of Q's posts. Q has hinted or touched on a few of the topics raised in these videos but the videos themselves take these side-issues and place them front-and-center, as though Q is about Monsanto or dirty subliminals in Disney videos.

Full disclosure: I do not "believe in" Q. As far as I can tell, Q is ahead of the news, often by several years, and he provides correct and verifiable predictions. So long as he keeps that up, he is a valuable asset to anyone who is seeking the truth. Of course, we already know the truth, which is explained in the New Testament. But the New Testament doesn't give the names, dates and places of the criminals who are responsible for the ongoing destruction of our world. The concrete, material destruction of spiritual wickedness in the world will not happen by hand-waving. It will be brought about by the power of God. To be clear, when this actually begins (whether in our lifetimes or in some future generation), it will indeed be the end of all things -- the Apocalypse-as-such. The Bible has already given us the broad outline. At some point, all the details (names, dates, locations, motives, evidence, testimony, and so on) will be filled in and not only this, they will be trumpeted from the rooftops:

What you have said in the dark will be heard in the daylight, and what you have whispered in the ear in the inner rooms will be proclaimed from the roofs. (Luke 12:3)
    Can anyone in this thread say, with certainty, that they know that God is not working through Q in some way to bring about his will, which is the complete destruction of evil?:

They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9)

These are just Christians (I think?) who follow Q. Nothing wrong with that,
    Christians follow Christ.

These are the blind led by the Blind,, playing follow the Leader.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Christians follow Christ.

These are the blind led by the Blind,, playing follow the Leader.
    Christians also follow news sometimes, it doesn't mean they aren't Christian.

Some Christians even follow online forums.

You seem to be confused about what I meant by the word "follow".

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    As far as I can tell, Q is ahead of the news, often by several years, and he provides correct and verifiable predictions. So long as he keeps that up, he is a valuable asset to anyone who is seeking the truth.
    This is 100% correct.

Of course, you won't know that by reading articles in the mainstream media, they are actively trying to hide the truth.

This is 100% correct.

Of course, you won't know that by reading articles in the mainstream media, they are actively trying to hide the truth.
    If you believe the MSM, Q = UFOs = AI = LARP ("live action role-playing"), etc. The LARP accusation is, possibly, the most enlightening because it is a blatant projection. The MSM has been caught red-handed on multiple occasions flat-out making up news, whether by bribing/coaching people to spout a line, filming crisis actors from unknown sources, playing tricks with the camera to make tiny crowds look enormous, and on and on. The MSM is the LARP. And the amount of energy the MSM expends trying to discredit Q only goes to underscore Q's rebuttal to that accusation: "All this for a LARP?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast