Thread: Was George Floyd murdered because of his race?

Question Was George Floyd murdered because of his race?

I haven't seen the video for myself, but is there any indication that Chavin murdered Floyed because of his race?
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I haven't seen the video for myself, but is there any indication that Chavin murdered Floyed because of his race?
    If true then why weren't the other passengers in Floyd's vehicle because of their race? as judging from the video they were also black. Why was Floyd even arrested to start off with? and the way police handled was stupid.

They should have taken him to the station not wait for another cop vehicle.

I suspect he was murdered because they thought he was an $#@! due to his record. Considering he worked with the cop that killed him in the same club, who knows what else pissed the cop off.

Regardless the cop is a murder. Not unusual. They are trained in an entire atmosphere it is us against them and we are all just objects that don't matter. They do not see us as human or even people. They see themselves as deities above the law to be worshipped and respected. That their opinion is the law.

These people are and have been the greatest threat to liberty in the US more so than the rioters. Americans are just too damn ignorant to the daily deaths and beatings because their beloved news media does not show them or to tell them how to think about that. These Americans have blood on their hands for this man and everyone killed in the riot. They are culpable in years of looking the other way in deaths and beatings from viscous savage animals we call the police that have no human decency or any sense or morality.
    Last edited by kahless; 06-06-2020 at 01:41 AM.

The original 10 minute video taken by an onlooker looks really bad.. Trump, Hannity, pretty much everybody on the planet who saw that video said it looked like murder.

But the original video did not capture everything that was going on.

For one thing, the original video showed one officer appearing to restrain the suspect using his knee on his neck as he begged for his life. It seemed as though it was just this one officer, and the pressure on his neck which was keeping him down. What it didn't show, is that behind the vehicle there was another officer holding him down by his torso, and another officer holding down his legs. So the officer with the knee on the neck was not the one applying sole pressure on him to keep him still. That means the pressure on his neck may have been less than it appeared by the deceptive video, it was kind of hard to tell.

The other issue is that the official autopsy came back not as asphyxiation, but a heart attack. George Floyd did a lot of cocaine, which causes heart problems over time that apparently cannot be detected by medical equipment.

In addition, there was allegedly conversation between the officers discussing what position they should put him in to keep him from dying. They knew he was in a drug delirium, and he came back positive for fentanyl and meth. So that would go against the narrative that the cops were trying to kill him, but of course none of this completely absolves the officers and it is something that needs to be figured out in a court of law with a jury.

The initial video also doesn't show that there were at least two instances where George Floyd resisted the officers. Apparently they almost had him in the back of the police vehicle, but were unable to detain him which lead to the incident we saw next to the police car.

And the cherry on top - George Floyd tested positive for COVID-19.

The prosecutor in the case recently upgraded the charges from 3rd degree to 2nd degree murder, which is much more difficult to prove and the odds are high that they will not be able to meet those requirements, and thus the officers may walk free - which will probably lead to even bigger riots - which is exactly what the left wants right now.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-06-2020 at 02:38 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who knows. How would you even attribute such a thing? It's like the emotional "hate crime" label when there is no scientific instrument measuring hate, love, or jealousy.

Maybe Chauvin and Floyd had a previous conflict at the bar where they both worked. Perhaps Chauvin was showing off to the rookie kop Lane. Maybe Chauvin beat his wife and she told him to fight a man. Perhaps his dick was too small. Maybe Floyd told Chauvin to go $#@! himself. Maybe the devil took over Chauvin's body. Perhaps a black guy wasn't Chauvin's first choice to drink a beer with. Etc. Could have been all of those. Or none of those.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

No evidence has been made publicly available to indicate that Floyd was murdered because of his race.

Anyone claiming otherwise, is also claiming that they have knowledge of all the circumstances and decisions made during the altercation - which is impossible - and that they have the ability to read the minds of the officers involved - which is also impossible.

This is all based on an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    If true then why weren't the other passengers in Floyd's vehicle because of their race? as judging from the video they were also black. Why was Floyd even arrested to start off with? and the way police handled was stupid.

They should have taken him to the station not wait for another cop vehicle.
    I thought he was being arrested because Floyd had a counterfeit $20 bill.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Not that I see. First off this was not murder. It was not a premeditated act. Floyd was freaking out on drugs and a bad cop held him down way too long. IMO he is guilty of manslaughter. I didn't see a racial element to it. I think this cop would have done the same to a white guy.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I thought he was being arrested because Floyd had a counterfeit $20 bill.
    So the federal reserve killed him

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I suspect he was murdered because they thought he was an $#@! due to his record. Considering he worked with the cop that killed him in the same club, who knows what else pissed the cop off.

Regardless the cop is a murder. Not unusual. They are trained in an entire atmosphere it is us against them and we are all just objects that don't matter. They do not see us as human or even people. They see themselves as deities above the law to be worshipped and respected. That their opinion is the law.

These people are and have been the greatest threat to liberty in the US more so than the rioters. Americans are just too damn ignorant to the daily deaths and beatings because their beloved news media does not show them or to tell them how to think about that. These Americans have blood on their hands for this man and everyone killed in the riot. They are culpable in years of looking the other way in deaths and beatings from viscous savage animals we call the police that have no human decency or any sense or morality.
    Pretty much.

The fact is Lloyd was considered guilty until proved innocent & murdered- happens everyday in the US- doesn't matter what your race is.
    There is no spoon.

Was George Floyd murdered because of his race?
    Of course.

Go protest and get some new shoes.