Thread: Global TSA on Steroids

Global TSA on Steroids

Jun 4, 2020

WTTC Calls for Accelerated Biometrics Implementation Among Measures for Safe Air Travel Reopening

Accelerating the implementation of biometrics, along with automation and contactless touchpoints is one of many recommendations from a major industry body for the aviation industry to reopen its operations in a safe way.

The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) has published a series of protocols to provide guidelines for nine different industries within the sector to resume operation and begin economic recovery as safely as possible.

In a report on “Aviation – Global Protocols for the New Normal,” among more than a dozen recommendations for operational readiness, the WTTC also recommends the use of self-declarations, and where mandated and backed by medical evidence, enhanced screening measures for both staff and passengers.

The aviation protocols were developed in collaboration with the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and Airports Council International (ACI), and supported by the United Nations World Tourism Organization.

The organization is also launching a global “Safe Travels” stamp of approval to recognize those operating according to the protocols.

Vision-Box was among stakeholders helping the WTTC to launch the measures, the industry group’s second phase, to rebuild the confidence of consumers globally, and the biometrics company welcomed the initiative.

“As a leading forum of the travel and tourism industry, we are fortunate to have WTTC taking an important role in the formulation of trusted and clear travel standards in a post COVID-19 environment,” states Vision-Box CEO Miguel Leitmann. “Travel has become such an essential component of our daily lives, whether on business, vacation, or for personal reasons, that I am certain that we will soon be growing and thriving again. In the meantime, Vision-Box is working closely with our clients and industry stakeholders to implement touchless identification and contactless clearance solutions that enhance the safety and security of all travellers and staff throughout the travel and tourism sector. Moving forward Integrity, values and expertise drive our shared commitment to make our world a better place and we look forward to our mutual support, both personally and professionally.”

IATA, meanwhile, is calling for the International Civil Aviation Organization’s (ICAO’s) global guidelines for restarting the industry to be implemented quickly by governments around the world.

Health screening, including temperature checks, and passenger health declaration forms are among the measures stipulated by the ICAO in its new framework, known as “Takeoff: Guidance for Air Travel through the COVID-19 Public Health Crisis.

https://www.biometricupdate.com/2020...avel-reopening

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This has nothing to do with "right versus left" anymore. Long ago, perhaps, if people talked about it more, did not sacrifice liberty for security and actually fought back.

This is Corporatism/Globalism at its finest. And the tax payers are thrilled to foot the bill as long as your side "wins". Welcome it. Embrace it. Make up excuses if it makes you feel better.

Move along now, there are riots that are dominating the newz, and, elections are coming up.

//

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    This has nothing to do with "right versus left" anymore. Long ago, perhaps, if people talked about it more, did not sacrifice liberty for security and actually fought back.

This is Corporatism/Globalism at its finest. And the tax payers are thrilled to foot the bill as long as your side "wins". Welcome it. Embrace it. Make up excuses if it makes you feel better.

Move along now, there are riots that are dominating the newz, and, elections are coming up.

I'd +rep you if I could.

Be sure to pick which boot (right or left) you want on your neck in November. Vote HARD.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    I'd +rep you if I could.

Be sure to pick which boot (right or left) you want on your neck in November. Vote HARD.
    Trump must be proud, that his and those other threads carry more weight and meaning than freedom and liberty.

The left/right game will march on.

Trump must be proud, that his and those other threads carry more weight and meaning than freedom and liberty.

The left/right game will march on.
    The left who claim to be anti cop would meanwhile for this.

I'd +rep you if I could.

It's not even about which boot. It's the same boot. The only difference is which brand name is on the boot and which marketing spin is applied to the selling of the boot brand.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    That pic covers it all.

+ Rep

That pic covers it all.

+ Rep

I'll second that.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

I'd +rep you if I could.

Vote so hard that you'll be sore in the morning.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's not even about which boot. It's the same boot. The only difference is which brand name is on the boot and which marketing spin is applied to the selling of the boot brand.
    Bingo...
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Vote so hard that you'll be sore in the morning.
    @TheTexan would have a votegasm reading that.
    Chris