Thread: How Many Rabbits Can The Fed Pull Out Of The Hat?

How Many Rabbits Can The Fed Pull Out Of The Hat?

June 5, 2030

The Federal Reserve has been increasing the supply of dollars at levels not seen in at least 40 years. Even the money pump during the 2008 financial crisis pales in comparison to today's central bank counterfeiting. Just as the lockdowns will produce tremendous ongoing problems, the Fed's reckless money-printing is setting in motion an economic debacle that one can hardly imagine. Central planning always fails. The Fed is certainly not an exception to the rule.

http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul (~9:16):

"Antifa is getting some criticism now, I think it deserves a lot more criticism. Because they do represent a entirely opposite direction than what we've been used to in America. There's the cultural Marxists and the economic Marxists and they are both out there talking, people are easily frightened, they are easily influenced."
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Ron , like me knows a Marxist when he hears one .