Thread: Marine Corps four-star general accuses Trump of trying to plunge the U.S. into 'illiberalism'

Exclamation Marine Corps four-star general accuses Trump of trying to plunge the U.S. into 'illiberalism'

Pending confirmation from other sources:

Marine Corps four-star general John Allen accused Trump of trying to plunge the U.S. into 'illiberalism'

Who's going next? All six of these four-star Marine generals are now retired. Jim Mattis (standing, left) has called Donald Trump a danger to the Constitution; John Kelly (seated, left), called Trump's attack on Mattis 'confused' and nasty'; John Allen (second right) accused Trump of trying to plunge the U.S. into 'illiberalism'; which leaves Joe Dunford, Trump's first chairman of the joint chiefs (seated, second from left); James Amos (standing, right); and John Paxton (right) who have not spoken out

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8389855/Former-chief-staff-John-Kelly-calls-Trump-nasty-confused-attack-Jim-Mattis.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Synonyms & Antonyms for illiberalism
    Synonyms

bigotry, dogmatism, illiberality, illiberalness, intolerance, intolerantness, narrow-mindedness, opinionatedness, partisanship, sectarianism, small-mindedness

between them they have over 200 years military time , i will take them everyday over --trump -pence - obama-bush jr - clinton - limbaugh - hannity - cheney - and any other neocon .
    Last edited by ILUVRP; 06-05-2020 at 09:54 AM.

“Generals gathered in their masses...”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29241640-8389855-image-a-7_1591312048972.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	100.8 KB 
ID:	7558

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HowAboutANiceBigCupofShutTheFuckUp-navy-post-garment.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	7559
    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer

Ⅎ˥ƎSWIH ˥˥I⋊ ⊥,NᗡIᗡ N
    IƎ⊥SԀƎ

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.