Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candace Owens Livestream: "I DO NOT support George Floyd!" Here's Why!

Candace Owens Livestream: "I DO NOT support George Floyd!" Here's Why!

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Why should the whole country mourn a criminal's memory? Stop trying to turn the guy into a hero or a saint. What happened to him isn't cool, but Candace is right the guy was a violent criminal. I could think of so many more deserving people to be mourned and have a national conversation over.

Trump: Americans will honor memory of George Floyd, justice will prevail

Tiffany Trump joins in on ‘Blackout Tuesday’ Instagram trend

June 2, 2020
    Tiffany Trump joined in on a viral social media trend dubbed “Blackout Tuesday” and called for justice for George Floyd.
    President Trump’s daughter posted a black square on her Instagram, with the Helen Keller quote, “Alone we can achieve so little; together we can achieve so much.”
    Hashtags #blackoutTuesday and #justiceforgeorgefloyd accompanied her post.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/tiffan...stagram-trend/
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Why should the whole country mourn a criminal's memory? Stop trying to turn the guy into a hero or a saint. What happened to him isn't cool, but Candace is right the guy was a violent criminal. I could think of so many more deserving people to be mourned and have a national conversation over.
    MAGA leader and First Daughter, FLOTUS have a lot of populace appeal to move the country, won't write off their power of influencing the country.

Don Jr should be the only family member allowed in the White House.

People mourn criminal's memory all the time. Some of those criminals happen to be politicians.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Get it Right.. The guy was Killed by a Known Violent Criminal(3 prior kills) for an Alleged Crime.

He was Murdered after already restrained (Handcuffed) after offering NO Resistance to arrest.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Get it Right.. The guy was Killed by a Known Violent Criminal(3 prior kills) for an Alleged Crime.

He was Murdered after already restrained (Handcuffed) after offering NO Resistance to arrest.
    There are videos showing he resisted while being extricated from the vehicle, and there was resistance getting into the police car, he was in a drug delirium caused by fentanyl and meth.. still looked like a over use of force to me, and even Candace says in the video that the police officer should face justice for what he did and of course he didn't deserve to die.

She also makes the point that statistically, this is not a problem black people face compared to other races - based on the statistics.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That still is no reason to squeeze the life out of him right there in the street. It’s about police and what they did.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post

She also makes the point that statistically, this is not a problem black people face compared to other races - based on the statistics.
    Well that depends where.

I got my Back Broken by a Knee from a 200+lb Michigan Highway Patrol.. Without any resistance at all,, on my farm in Michigan..

The State defies me as "white".

It is a Police Abuse Problem,,but it does (statistically and functionally) affect Black Communities more,, some places Target the Hispanic communities.

It was a Point made Often by Ron Paul with regard to the Drug War.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Well that depends where.

I got my Back Broken by a Knee from a 200+lb Michigan Highway Patrol.. Without any resistance at all,, on my farm in Michigan..

The State defies me as "white".

It is a Police Abuse Problem,,but it does (statistically and functionally) affect Black Communities more,, some places Target the Hispanic communities.

It was a Point made Often by Ron Paul with regard to the Drug War.
    Yes, exactly, it's not a race problem the way BLM is framing it, it is a police problem.

But this guy held up a pregnant woman in her home some year ago with a bunch of other men, and stuck a gun in the belly of the pregnant woman and threatened to shoot her.

So this guy is not a model citizen.

The way things are. Are they going to be bailing out Black rapists to? black murderers?

I agree with Candace 100%. Also wasn't it nice they had a great big funeral for him with all the demagogue trimmings, where people for the last 3 1/2 months that had a family member die were not allowed to have a funeral.

This whole thing stinks. This seems more like a wag the dog scenario to get the uprising they needed to cause this chaos and destruction.

Now some are saying that Keith Ellison is fenagling the charges so it will allow the policemen to walk, which will continue these riots even more.
    Last edited by donnay; 06-05-2020 at 10:12 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Phucking Irrelevant.

And though I wish "race" was not the Catalyst,,it is.

POLICE ABUSE is the Problem...
    The Black Community has taken Lead on this issue. because "white folk" love the police as long as they are beating down those other people.

Some have seen a bit of light with the Church Lockdowns.

I would like to shift focus off "Race" and place it firmly on Police Abuse/Police State. but I will take the momentum..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    That still is no reason to squeeze the life out of him right there in the street. It’s about police and what they did.
    ^It is mind blowing this actually has to be said here.

Yes, exactly, it's not a race problem the way BLM is framing it, it is a police problem.

But this guy held up a pregnant woman in her home some year ago with a bunch of other men, and stuck a gun in the belly of the pregnant woman and threatened to shoot her.

Irrelevant. As a nation we do not believe in Judge, Jury and Executioner on the street. We believe in innocent until proven guilty. At least it used to that way.

Seems no one gives a $#@! about the Constitution or basic morality any more these days.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Phucking Irrelevant.

And though I wish "race" was not the Catalyst,,it is.

POLICE ABUSE is the Problem...
    The Black Community has taken Lead on this issue. because "white folk" love the police as long as they are beating down those other people.

Some have seen a bit of light with the Church Lockdowns.

I would like to shift focus off "Race" and place it firmly on Police Abuse/Police State. but I will take the momentum..
    I agree and too many whites act like if a white is doing it they must have done something to deserve it. That the police would not possibly do something like that to a white person even though statically whites are getting beatings and killed just as much as blacks. These are the same whites that will listen to Conservative talkers and scream about the Constitution but when it comes to the police all bets are off.

I believe that is due to extreme conditioning in American culture provided by the Hollywood entertainment. Just look at broadcast TV and cable. Decades of TV cop shows providing dozens of programs each day showing police fairy tales to condition the masses accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    ^It is mind blowing this actually has to be said here.
    It doesn't, you obviously are not commenting on the video in the OP because you clearly didn't watch it.

Thanks for your irrelevant opinion.

Irrelevant. As a nation we do not believe in Judge, Jury and Executioner on the street. We believe in innocent until proven guilty. At least it used to that way.

Seems no one gives a $#@! about the Constitution or basic morality any more these days.
    Wrong. Watch the video and comment on the content of the thread and stop making $#@! up to denigrate the forum.

unless it fits an agenda.

It is not about George Floyd,, except as the Latest Victim of Brutality...
    But folks Blame the Victim and and attempt to justify the Murder.

I am wondering why "white"people were not Raising Hell long ago over their kids being killed and jailed.

And that happens a lot too..

Why are white people so damn lame?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I am wondering why "white"people were not Raising Hell long ago over their kids being killed and jailed.

Who tried to justify the murder?

Nobody in this thread. Certainly not Candace.

So what is your purpose in making people believe that is the case? What is your agenda?

Was their anything specific in the livestream that you objected to?

We always try to work through the system and fail. The victim is always told to use the system from people that are brainwashed and not take the law into your own hands. When you are surrounded by brainwashed people know one wants to be called a martyr and have a legacy of the fake news media saying they are insane.

My fellow white people have been brainwashed to believe the system works and is fair. It is a scam. The judiciary, the police, the lawyers all work with and know one another. They are usually all close in family and friends looking out for one another instead of independently. It is all of them against us and not at all how it is presented on TV, politics or public school indoctrination.

Wrong. Watch the video and comment on the content of the thread and stop making $#@! up to denigrate the forum.
    No, I was commenting specifically on this part of your quote and I did actually quote it.

Like I said, this is irrelevant. As a nation we do not believe in Judge, Jury and Executioner on the street. We believe in innocent until proven guilty.

There was no justification for having his knee on his neck for that long even and long after he was told he had no pulse.

Who tried to justify the murder?
    Those who Blame the Victim.
    and those who try to Justify the Abuse..

Was their anything specific in the livestream that you objected to?
    I was responding to comments here directly.

The Man was Killed without Trial .. Choked to Death while restrained.. Innocent until the Trial he never had.

No excuse
    No justification

and no amount of mental Gymnastics are going to change that..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It doesn't, you obviously are not commenting on the video in the OP because you clearly didn't watch it.

Thanks for your irrelevant opinion.
    You keep bringing up that the guy was a scumbag and that again is irrelevant. Like Euphema said, "That still is no reason to squeeze the life out of him right there in the street. It’s about police and what they did."

We always try to work through the system and fail. The victim is always told to use the system from people that are brainwashed and not take the law into your own hands. When you are surrounded by brainwashed people know one wants to be called a martyr and have a legacy of the fake news media saying they are insane.

My fellow white people have been brainwashed to believe the system works and is fair. It is a scam. The judiciary, the police, the lawyers all work with and know one another. They are usually all close in family and friends looking out for one another instead of independently. It is all of them against us and not at all how it is presented on TV, politics or public school indoctrination.
    Dude all I am saying is you guys are the ones getting played like a fiddle and you don't even know it, but more on that later..

Police brutality is a problem because there are too many laws. These officers should face murder charges and let the courts and the jurors decide their fate.

However this is a poor example of police brutality because, first, the guy committed a legitimate crime that should be against the law and his arrest was not instigated by the war on drugs or anything like that.

Secondly, this is a poor example of police brutality because the guy did resist arrest several times, he was 6'7" and EXTREMELY ripped (have you seen his porn video yet?), he was in a drug delirium and the officers were actively discussing what position they should put him in so that he would stay alive.

I'm NOT saying they should get off murder charges, that's for the jury to decide - I'm saying that there are legitimate deliberations that will be made in court to defend the officers.

Now, the reason you guys are getting played is a couple reasons - because NONE of what has come from this is putting us any closer to fixing the problem, and if anything will make fixing the situation much more difficult. What has come from this was purposely orchestrated by the left to hurt Trump's re-election chances.

The other reason you are getting played is that you don't see that by increasing the charges from 3rd degree to 2nd degree murder, it actually makes it much more likely that these cops will walk and we will see even worse riots - the sole purpose of which is to hurt Trump, and will NOT DO ANYTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF POLICE BRUTALITY. If anything, it will get worse.

This is why you are getting played.

Those who Blame the Victim.
    and those who try to Justify the Abuse..

I was responding to comments here directly.

The Man was Killed without Trial .. Choked to Death while restrained.. Innocent until the Trial he never had.

No excuse
    No justification

and no amount of mental Gymnastics are going to change that..
    See, here's the problem, you have come in here with two giant glaring facts wrong and trying to act like you know more than everybody else.

You claimed he didn't resist arrest, yet he resisted at LEAST twice that we know of.

Second you now claim he was choked to death, when the autopsy came back that he died of a heart attack, which was likely caused by his years and years of cocaine abuse.

Again, NOBODY here is saying the cops shouldn't be tried for murder nor would they complain if they were sentenced on murder charges after the jury heard all the evidence and made their decision.

YOU are the one making that $#@! up. And you are repeating lies from the mainstream media about what happened and pretending you have the best answer here. You are the one taking comments out of context and making the forum look bad.

You keep bringing up that the guy was a scumbag and that again is irrelevant. Like Euphema said, "That still is no reason to squeeze the life out of him right there in the street. It’s about police and what they did."
    It is relevant, and Candace Owens does a fantastic job explaining why and it has NOTHING to do with what you are saying. Candace says the cops should receive justice, so does everybody here, you are completely missing the point as usual, and lying and denigrating the forum.

What is your agenda?

All done by design. Wait until Antifa lover Keith Ellison has these cops off on a technicality. What we see now will pale into insignificance. People better pay attention.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Dude all I am saying is you guys are the ones getting played like a fiddle and you don't even know it, but more on that later..

Police brutality is a problem because there are too many laws. These officers should face murder charges and let the courts and the jurors decide their fate.

However this is a poor example of police brutality because, first, the guy committed a legitimate crime that should be against the law and his arrest was not instigated by the war on drugs or anything like that.

Secondly, this is a poor example of police brutality because the guy did resist arrest several times, he was 6'7" and EXTREMELY ripped (have you seen his porn video yet?), he was in a drug delirium and the officers were actively discussing what position they should put him in so that he would stay alive.

I'm NOT saying they should get off murder charges, that's for the jury to decide - I'm saying that there are legitimate deliberations that will be made in court to defend the officers.

Now, the reason you guys are getting played is a couple reasons - because NONE of what has come from this is putting us any closer to fixing the problem, and if anything will make fixing the situation much more difficult. What has come from this was purposely orchestrated by the left to hurt Trump's re-election chances.

The other reason you are getting played is that you don't see that by increasing the charges from 3rd degree to 2nd degree murder, it actually makes it much more likely that these cops will walk and we will see even worse riots - the sole purpose of which is to hurt Trump, and will NOT DO ANYTHING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF POLICE BRUTALITY. If anything, it will get worse.

This is why you are getting played.
    Trump is demanding more funding for already over funded police departments which directly encourages more police abuse since they have to justify targets even where none exist. Trump is also boasting his support for law enforcement and while meeting with them is encouraging street justice. If Trump loses it will be his doing.

I have been saying this here for a few months that Trump seems to be deliberately trying to shed voters as if he is trying to lose for an election that should be an easy win for him considering who he is running against. Maybe he is tired of it all and wants the Neocons/Authoritarians to love him on his way out so they will celebrate him for years to come. Unlikely no matter how hard Trump tries to make them like him which clearly is a psychological condition with him. He is also playing right into their hands in what you are describing on a silver platter.

I have been like this all along on police abuse. So I or we are not getting played here. It is Trump getting played. Defunding will help solve police abuse and I support it no matter who is calling for it even if it is the far left loons pushing for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast