Thread: "Karen" white shames women cleaning up graffiti

Exclamation "Karen" white shames women cleaning up graffiti

https://twitter.com/DisrnNews/status...80569430048768

Accosting the three women, the female driver said, "Why are you guys removing Black Lives Matter graffiti?"
    The three explained that they were trying to clean up their community.
    "But why do you want that to come off?" the driver asked.
    One of the cleaners replied, "Because this is a federal building and we care about our country and our city."
    The driver stated back, "So, you don't care about black lives, then."
    "That's not at all what we're saying," one of the young women replied. "We certainly do care about black lives."
    "Not enough to leave up a message," said the driver.
    Another one of the young women replied, "We don't disagree with the message, ma'am, it's just on the building, and we're just trying to clean it."
    "Right," said the driver. "Not a great way to use your white privilege, ladies. That's disgusting."
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds like some RPF members trying to defend ANTIFA. lol
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

They should have asked her if she would like it painted on her forehead.

Edit:

Better yet, they should have volunteered to spray paint the message on the woman's car.
    Last edited by Dr.3D; 06-04-2020 at 08:26 PM.

The left getting so crazy they are going to push every sane person away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    The left getting so crazy they are going to push every sane person away from them.
    yep
    and were still ridiculously outnumbered

i now know what "embrace the suck" really means

this is fine
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

You badly misjudge how deep the rot and cancer is.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Again, define white.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Again, define white.
    How I define it or how the Marxists define it?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You badly misjudge how deep the rot and cancer is.
    Most people don't go through 4 plus years of indoctrination at a top leftist university. I'm aware of how bad it is there, but no sane person who hasn't been through that liberal boot camp is going to go for what they say.

Most people don't go through 4 plus years of indoctrination at a top leftist university. I'm aware of how bad it is there, but no sane person who hasn't been through that liberal boot camp is going to go for what they say.
    I wonder how these leftist professors get away with this self white hating nonsense dont they have any shame or guilt themselves when they are advocating such garbage education?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I wonder how these leftist professors get away with this self white hating nonsense dont they have any shame or guilt themselves when they are advocating such garbage education?
    A great number of them don't consider themselves white, they self-identify only as Jewish. What I wonder is how they can't figure out that the rest of the world just sees them as white, and making everyone hate whites is going to affect them too.

You're fooling yourself. I know plenty. Just barely making it through 12th will now produce a 'woke.' And if that doesn't do it social media and the media will.

Soldiers heckled as they silently clean war memorial daubed with graffiti during London Black Lives Matter protest

Dan Keane

5 Jun 2020, 11:15Updated: 5 Jun 2020, 16:08

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews...atter-protest/

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You're fooling yourself. I know plenty. Just barely making it through 12th will now produce a 'woke.' And if that doesn't do it social media and the media will.
    There are plenty of zoomers who are at the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't know where you live, but where I live most of them are Trump supporters despite their teachers being Democrats. Maybe you should move to a red state.

A great number of them don't consider themselves white, they self-identify only as Jewish. What I wonder is how they can't figure out that the rest of the world just sees them as white, and making everyone hate whites is going to affect them too.
    One Key word there.

RPF does not and never has, discussed that Key word at all well.

Take a look at 8 Kun / Qresearch for a pretty much non stop discussion of that Key word.

I'll mention that you aren't getting the answer right.
    Last edited by parocks; 06-07-2020 at 11:09 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    One Key word there.

RPF does not and never has, discussed that Key word at all well.

Take a look at 8 Kun / Qresearch for a pretty much non stop discussion of that Key word.

I'll mention that you aren't getting the answer right.
    I didn't give nor imply an answer.

The people who work in that building probably like that BLM is graffitied on the side of their building.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

There are plenty of zoomers who are at the opposite end of the spectrum. I don't know where you live, but where I live most of them are Trump supporters despite their teachers being Democrats. Maybe you should move to a red state.
    I live in a red state that has turned purple and rapidly headed to blue due to liberals filling the big cities and getting vote majority.

The far lefts genuinely wants a race war. They actually think the outcome will be different this time.

Its 50/50 whether a country wakes up before the shootings start.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

They answered her way too politely.