Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: George Floyd Tested Positive For Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He was afraid of an ambush? It happens all the time, apparently there are countless youtube videos you can watch if you want to see cops ambushed and killed on the side of the road.

Apparently he is not the worst pre-judger of character, considering Floyd had once put a gun up to the belly of a pregnant woman and threatened to shoot her in a home invasion.

Then he goes up to the car, and it takes like 20 seconds for him to get both of his hands where he could see them.
    I've been pulled over a few times. So have my friends. Not once has anyone said they had a gun pulled on them.

I couldn't see where Floyds hands were. If he didn't have them on the steering wheel it might be understandable.
    I think the big problem is why hold him down like that if he is handcuffed.
    Last edited by tebowlives; 08-05-2020 at 03:49 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    I've been pulled over a few times. So have my friends. Not once has anyone said they had a gun pulled on them.

I couldn't see where Floyds hands were. If he didn't have them on the steering wheel it might be understandable.
    I think the big problem is why hold him down like that if he is handcuffed.
    He wasn't pulled over, he was already parked. They had been accused of a crime of passing a counterfeit $20, and he has an extensive record. They were high in their car, in a rough neighborhood. It may have been unnecessary, but probably not completely out of line.

The first 30 seconds of the video is basically him hiding his right hand, looks like he is going through the center compartment or messing around in that area - when he did get him to put his hands up, he quickly pulled the right hand back and then he told him to put them on his head, he would do that for like a half a second then take them off again. Finally the cop had enough of telling him to keep his hands up and he pulled him out of the car.

I don't think there was any point in the entire video where Floyd was not either resisting orders or resisting arrest. Again, I don't think the cops performed flawlessly and I don't know why they held him on the ground like that other than he had been resisting the entire time, and he asked them to hold him on the ground.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tucker Carlson made the case that Floyd was overdosing on fentanyl.

“Experiencing respiratory distress due to COVID-19? Take opiates! At least you won’t mind the pain anymore.” - endorsed by Dr. Fauci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18Wakn26yk
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Lol, ok.. they tried to put him in the car, and he kept shouting he couldn't breath, wouldn't get in the car, and ASKED THEM TO HOLD HIM ON THE GROUND.

All the normies are going bonkers, and saying the Floyd situation wasn't what they thought it was now that the new video has been released.. These cops are going to walk, or have some minimal charges, and we are going to get more riots and protests because people like you put out so much disinfo on these topics.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6970358
    Still waiting for the spitting video.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Still waiting for the spitting video.
    Anybody acting like he was in the video is spitting. I don't mean intentionally necessarily.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Tucker Carlson made the case that Floyd was overdosing on fentanyl.

“Experiencing respiratory distress due to COVID-19? Take opiates! At least you won’t mind the pain anymore.” - endorsed by Dr. Fauci.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o18Wakn26yk
    Okay. So if someone is experiencing respitory distress from fentynal, the remedy is to put your knee on his kneck? Just asking. And note, I feel the same way about this video as I do the extended Tommy Timpa (the white guy that died with a knee on his kneck) video. In both cases you have someone acting erractically who are in physical distress and the police taking the "I must make him comply at all costs" approach to someone even after that person is no longer a threat.

That said, the prosecutor is an ass. "I'm trying to protect a successful prosecution." Well...so was Mike Niphong.

Anybody acting like he was in the video is spitting. I don't mean intentionally necessarily.
    Ah. So you didn't see any spitting either. Gotcha. And the officers are so scared of COVID that none of them are wearing masks or gloves. The answer to protect yourself from COVID is to put your knee on someone's kneck? I don't think so.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ah. So you didn't see any spitting either. Gotcha. And the officers are so scared of COVID that none of them are wearing masks or gloves. The answer to protect yourself from COVID is to put your knee on someone's kneck? I don't think so.
    Huh... I thought that was a good enough hint.

Huh... I thought that was a good enough hint.
    Justifiable homicide in your mind based on "hints." You admitted there was no intentional spitting and you're going to defend homicide based on nothing but COVID 19 droplets from excited speech. The mask nazis would be proud of you.

Okay. So if someone is experiencing respitory distress from fentynal, the remedy is to put your knee on his kneck? Just asking. And note, I feel the same way about this video as I do the extended Tommy Timpa (the white guy that died with a knee on his kneck) video. In both cases you have someone acting erractically who are in physical distress and the police taking the "I must make him comply at all costs" approach to someone even after that person is no longer a threat.

That said, the prosecutor is an ass. "I'm trying to protect a successful prosecution." Well...so was Mike Niphong.

^^^THIS^^^
    There is no spoon.

Apparently they do say to put the person on their stomach. That is what they do with COVID patients in the hospital too.

Putting pressure on the back defeats the entire purpose. It hinders breathing. While the optics of the knee on neck are horrible, it probably had no bearing on the cause of death. Knee on the back is much more relevant.

At this point, a successful prosecution would focus on negligence, perhaps negligent homicide. If they overcharge, they may not get a conviction. And that may be what the prosecutor wants. They believe that destruction and mayhem further their Marxian revolutionary cause.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Justifiable homicide in your mind based on "hints." You admitted there was no intentional spitting and you're going to defend homicide based on nothing but COVID 19 droplets from excited speech. The mask nazis would be proud of you.
    You seem to be imagining a lot of thoughts and words in my head that are not there.

What I said was that he told them he had COVID, and by him screaming and resisting and freaking for 10 minutes or whatever, that was significantly increasing the likelyhood of transmission as opposed to just getting in the cop car. I'm sure the officers would be fine if they got it, but it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what they thought the threat was based on the information they had.

Furthermore, on a hunch I claimed that he probably told them he had COVID and was spitting on them. Both of those you said did not happen, but both did happen, whether on purpose or not. It is clear from his freak out that water droplets were coming from his mouth from time to time.

It's good to keep score.
    Last edited by dannno; 08-06-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Apparently they do say to put the person on their stomach. That is what they do with COVID patients in the hospital too.

Putting pressure on the back defeats the entire purpose. It hinders breathing. While the optics of the knee on neck are horrible, it probably had no bearing on the cause of death. Knee on the back is much more relevant.

At this point, a successful prosecution would focus on negligence, perhaps negligent homicide. If they overcharge, they may not get a conviction. And that may be what the prosecutor wants. They believe that destruction and mayhem further their Marxian revolutionary cause.
    I tell you what. When you find a study on the positive, neutral or negative effect of neck compression on someone having a heart attack you let me know okay?

You seem to be imagining a lot of thoughts and words in my head that are not there.

What I said was that he told them he had COVID, and by him screaming and resisting and freaking for 10 minutes or whatever, that was significantly increasing the likelyhood of transmission as opposed to just getting in the cop car. I'm sure the officers would be fine if they got it, but it doesn't matter what I think. It matters what they thought the threat was based on the information they had.

Furthermore, on a hunch I claimed that he probably told them he had COVID and was spitting on them. Both of those you said did not happen, but both did happen, whether on purpose or not. It is clear from his freak out that water droplets were coming from his mouth from time to time.

It's good to keep score.
    There's no actual evidence that George Floyd spit on anyone. Just a "hint" from a TV comedy. You admitted there was no intentional spitting. The officers didn't say "quit spraying me." I'm not "imagining thoughts or words" that you said. I'm just applying logic to what you actually said. And all of this it totally irrelevant. Nothing you have said about COVID 19 or spitting explains why officer Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's neck. Absolutely nothing. George Floyd was lying face down on the ground in handcuffs. Your argument is still as stupid and vapid as when you first made it.

Edit: Here's another knee on kneck video. No evidence of COVID.

Note to @Brian4Liberty that ^this young man reported not being able to breath for several minutes either. Just because George Floyd was having difficulting breathing before being put on the ground does not mean the knee on the kneck had no affect on his breathing capability. Or to put it another way, if you see someone bleeding profusely and they you shoot him you can't say "Well he was already bleeding anyway."
    Last edited by jmdrake; 08-07-2020 at 10:55 AM.

An autopsy report from the Monroe County Medical Examiner’s Office, according to WXXI News, “listed the cause of Prude’s death as ‘complications of asphyxia in the setting of physical restraint due to excited delirium due to acute phencyclidine intoxication,’ an indication that Prude might have been high on PCP.”

As highlighted by WXXI News, police reports indicate Prude had apparently “gone on a destructive tear,” “smashing out the windows of several storefronts, and ranting about having the coronavirus” before police came in contact with him.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-hau...urce=housefile

This was the naked dude on PCP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12