Thread: LEGO Ask Outlets to STOP SELLING Police & Fire Related Lego

Exclamation LEGO Ask Outlets to STOP SELLING Police & Fire Related Lego

Is this more of Bending to the knee of BLM and Co! pathetic?!

Is this one of the BLM demands to? forcing Lego to stop selling Firefighters, Police toys in outlet stores? how is this going to stop prejudices? racism? what about the fact that there black police officers? we truly do live in a clown world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess I won't buy any lego sets, How's that?! I hope their company burns down (pun intended)
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I guess I won't buy any lego sets, How's that?! I hope their company burns down (pun intended)
    Lego Pulls Advertising for Police-Related Toys, Donates $4 Million to Fight Racism and Inequality

Matter movement. On Wednesday, June 2, Lego announced on Twitter that it would donate $4 million to “organizations dedicated to supporting black children and educating all children about racial equality.”
    Here's hint the money is going pretty sure towards black lives matter organization.

Lego needs to make transgender playsets, with removal and changeable genitals.

But what do I know. Legos were nothing but blocks to build whatever you want when I was a kid.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

dont 4 get the
    t
    s
    a
    playset
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Bit late. How much has changed since the Rodney King beating ? We all have camera's now ? Seems to me that's the only difference.
    "I am a bird"

Strange!

You can still buy a Malice Green flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    dont 4 get the
    t
    s
    a
    playset

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    dont 4 get the
    t
    s
    a
    playset
    LOL, when I was a kid, it was all about playing doctor.

Haven't played with legos since I was a kid.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge