Thread: Is Larkin Rose A Part of Anti-Fa?

Question Is Larkin Rose A Part of Anti-Fa?

I just watched a video by Project Veritas undercover in AntiFa and heard a voice that sounded a lot like Larkin Rose.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 06-04-2020 at 07:46 AM. Reason: misspelling in title

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    DO you hear his voice? @1:35

Last edited by Working Poor; 06-04-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Nope
    Cadence is of
    Pauses are different
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I have been spreading Larkin's videos as much as I can for a person who has been banned from almost all social media sites. My comments have been removed and where they are not removed people keep telling me he is a part of anti-fa.

So don't think I don't support Larkin's message.

Wonder why Project Veritas wouldn't have said so if that's who they found at the meeting?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    DO you hear his voice? @1:35

Doesn’t sound or look like him to me. Does he even live near Rose City?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Wonder why Project Veritas wouldn't have said so if that's who they found at the meeting?
    IDK the answer to that. I have been enjoying Larken's videos for as long as they were posted here.. I agree with most of what he says. I don't personally know him or know anyone who does. To me he seems like a good guy.
    The voice I hear @ 1:35 in the video sounds like him or they have the same accent at least. It doesn't seem to me that Larkin would be a part of destroying property. I have been cut off from several sites after I posted a link to his last video "Not Alone" so I am just trying to understand why am I getting banned and attacked over it. To me Larkin seems like one of the 1/3 of Americans who could save our country.
    I am all for anarchy I hate that so many people think they need the police to solve their problems and secure their property. I expect me to secure my own property and for you to do the same and I would never harm a hair on anyone's head unless they attack me. first. Anti fa says they want to defund the police I am not against it. On the other hand it creeps me out to see police and NG on their knees to them. WTF!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Doesn’t sound or look like him to me. Does he even live near Rose City?
    I have a visual impairment and I can't tell what the person looks like in the video or magnify it enough on my screen to see, I don't know where he lives and I don-t want to know but I think the anti fa people do travel.
    WTF is going on? Why do people who say they love freedom keep banning me and attacking me? I am old and tired but I still want freedom and liberty for my grandchildren and their children. Even if Larkin is from anti-fa which I am leaning towards not I still love his message.
    Last edited by Working Poor; 06-04-2020 at 12:10 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds nothing like Larken Rose. This is what Larken sounds like-

Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 06-04-2020 at 12:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Sounds nothing like Larken Rose. This is what Larken sounds like-

the answer
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    CYA, because project neocon veritas lies a lot.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again